PDA

View Full Version : Found a seller of Viaje Satori zen

HollywoodQue
11-02-2010, 05:57 AM
I searched around looking for the Viaje Skull & Bones, and found that
Joyal's Liquor aka Mr. J's Havanna Shop still has all 3 brands of the Viaje, including the Satori Zen. I spoke with Mike - co-owner of the shop who said he may also get a few Skull & Bones in at the beginning of the year.

Here is the store's information: (401) 822-0536
Joyalsliquors.com

90 W. Warwick
W. Warwick, RI 02893

Talk to Mark or Paul

Hope this helps.

dwoodward
11-02-2010, 06:10 AM
Thanks for the info Howard!

Chingas
11-02-2010, 06:16 AM
Thanks for the research Brother. Have you placed an order with these guys before?

klipsch
11-02-2010, 09:29 AM
I'll vouch for Joyal's. They're my local shop and will go out of their way to take care of you. You won't typically be able to get a box of any LE's or HTF's out of em, but they're definitely somebody to keep on your retailers list. I've sent a few bothers over to em in the past, that have come away happy. Just ask for the Cigar Counter when you call.

HollywoodQue
11-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the research Brother. Have you placed an order with these guys before?

No, not yet....Mark really sounds like he knew a lot about the viaje line...he said that Paul, the owner, deals directly with andre from Viaje, and his store is one of the main players during first distribution...BUT, the extra cost per stick for shipping out of state was pretty costly, unless a box purchase is made. He quoted me a cost w/shipping for a box of Viaje Satori of $250.00

I am an under paid Detroit Cop, maybe a couple of sticks at best, for now....LOL

elderboy02
11-02-2010, 10:14 AM
I dealt with Joyal's before based on klipsch's recommendations. Great people to deal with! :tu

klipsch
11-02-2010, 11:46 AM
No, not yet....Mark really sounds like he knew a lot about the viaje line...he said that Paul, the owner, deals directly with andre from Viaje, and his store is one of the main players during first distribution...BUT, the extra cost per stick for shipping out of state was pretty costly, unless a box purchase is made. He quoted me a cost w/shipping for a box of Viaje Satori of $250.00

I am an under paid Detroit Cop, maybe a couple of sticks at best, for now....LOL

I'm not plugging the shop...but MSRP on the Zen is something like $265 I believe.