PDA

View Full Version : Speeding ticket. OUCH!!!

ucla695
11-10-2008, 12:06 PM
A little over a month ago I was lasered going 52 mph in a 35 mph zone. At the time I thought it wouldn’t be a big deal, I would pay the fine and go to traffic school. I hadn’t received anything about the ticket from the court, so today I looked up my violation online and saw the amount of the fine. YIKES! $322 ($312 fine plus a $10 fee for paying it online). What a scam!!! I thought it might cost me a around $150, but this is ridiculous. Anyway, depending on which online traffic school I go to, I’ll have to pay another $25, so this will end up setting me back $347. Man, I could have bought some nice smokes with that. Anyway, I guess I shouldn’t complain because it was (allegedly :ss) my fault and my insurance won’t take a hit. So, it was just an expensive lesson.

I’m sure some of you have paid more. What’s the most you’ve paid for a ticket?

theycallmedan'lboone
11-10-2008, 12:09 PM
$350 for 79 in a 60. Plus 50 dollars for the "class" where they showed video's and turned the lights off-fa-fa...:sleep:

elderboy02
11-10-2008, 12:10 PM
$120 if I recall correctly for speeding --- allegedly

dunng
11-10-2008, 12:14 PM
$250 or so... speeding... :ss

av8tor152d
11-10-2008, 12:21 PM
umm my highest was 680.00 (total of everything in the end) for speeding. Some states get really mad when you are doing 145 in a 65 on a bike.

Cigary
11-10-2008, 12:30 PM
$425 for doing 80 in a 55 in a Honda Civic no less. I did the traffic school so tack on another $25, lunch $15, gas there and back $10 so the whole thing cost me more than I wanted it to so now I drive like an 80 year old grandmother,,,enjoy driving behind me now everyone!

wcktalvrg
11-10-2008, 12:30 PM
Ouch... sucks to hear that Mike. I think most expensive ticket I got was about 220 bucks plus online traffic school for doing 80 on the I5 going to Carlsbad in my new car that I got the day before. This was 3+ years ago now.

ucla695
11-10-2008, 12:39 PM
umm my highest was 680.00 (total of everything in the end) for speeding. Some states get really mad when you are doing 145 in a 65 on a bike.

:eek:

so now I drive like an 80 year old grandmother,,,enjoy driving behind me now everyone!

:r :r That's how I'm going to start driving. Well, at least for the next 18 months before I'm eligible for traffic school again. :D

elderboy02
11-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Actually, the ticket was $100, so I wasn't too mad.

shilala
11-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Last ticket I had was for running a stop sign in the middle of nowhere. I just kind of slowed down and rolled through cause it's in the middle of the woods, no humans for miles, except that day when a State Cop was coming around the corner about 200 yards away.
He got me dead to rights. We talked and he agreed it was petty and senseless, but stop signs are stop signs.
Only cost me about 100 bucks. 110 I think. That was 6 or 7 years ago and I haven't been pinched since. I'm the slowest driver in the world, so they might never get me again unless I fall asleep.

Oh yeah, forgot...
I got a ticket for running a light downtown that I didn't run. Had a whole carful and everyone agreed. It wasn't even close. I'm not sure what this guy was looking at, but he was a bit glazed when I was taking to him.
I don't remember ever paying that ticket. They'll probably be coming to put me back in jail any day now. :)

Mugen910
11-10-2008, 01:29 PM
$250 or so... speeding... :ss

yup...I did have one that I got out of but the guy before me got caught doing 73mph in a 0mph zone. Yup..you read right.. How you ask?...

He was caught driving in the breakdown lane...:r

73 x $10 per mile over limit + $50 violation fee = $780 OUCH!

lightning9191
11-10-2008, 01:34 PM
I think the most I've paid was about $120. I was doing 60 in a 45 or something like that.....it has been awhile.

bvilchez
11-10-2008, 01:52 PM
The most I paid was $294 in Oklahoma. I was driving cross country from Cali to NY when I was clocked doing 103 in a 65. I tried to fight it since my speedometer only reaches 100 and the ticket said I was a Caucasian male with blonde hair....how can you mistaken by Hispanic butt with black hair for blonde I don't know.

hotreds
11-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Don't think I ever got a speeding ticket- I really don't speed too much and if I do I'm very careful to follow the flow of traffic. I did get a ticket similar to Scott for rolling through a stop sign once- again, it wasn't even onto a main road or anything. The cop had someone else in his car, maybe a supervisor or somebody he needed to impress. I actually had one of those FOP courtesy cards- but the cop didn't care. As I recall it was close to a hunnert bucks.

I was lucky twice- stopped for speeding in Indiana by one of those plain brown wrapper cops for doing 70 in a 55, but he only gave me a warning because he saw that I was a route driver faaar from home- very nice of the guy- and the other was on the Penna Turnpike for about the same speed with my truck FULL of stuff going from Ct to my new home in Ohio. I guess he felt pity for me.

I used to drive like a bit of a maniac, but now those days are long gone and I almost emulate those blue haired ladies whose faces don't really come over the dash board!

Sorry about your luck- it feels like taking a lighter to those bills, doesn't it?

Bruzee
11-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Darn cops!! :bx

The Professor
11-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Darn cops!! :bx
Yeah ... 'cause *that's* the direction this thread should go. :rolleyes: I don't think *anyone* is saying that. Sounds to me like everyone accepts what (allegedly) they did. :ss

BTW -- never pinched for a single moving violation ever. Not sure I'll be saying that at the end of this school year. :D :dance:

ucla695
11-10-2008, 02:14 PM

That's brutal!!

Sorry about your luck- it feels like taking a lighter to those bills, doesn't it?

Thanks. Sure does...total waste of money, but comes with territory. I'm driving like a grandma from now on. :D

Yeah ... 'cause *that's* the direction this thread should go. :rolleyes: I don't think *anyone* is saying that. Sounds to me like everyone accepts what (allegedly) they did. :ss

I take responsibility for what I (allegedly) did.:D

mrreindeer
11-10-2008, 02:19 PM
$425 for doing 80 in a 55 in a Honda Civic no less. I did the traffic school so tack on another $25, lunch $15, gas there and back $10 so the whole thing cost me more than I wanted it to so now I drive like an 80 year old grandmother,,,enjoy driving behind me now everyone!

I got you beat Gary.....it was Colonel Mustard for $780 going 106 in a 55 with an '89 Honda CRX in the Library.

Strange that $780 seemed to be the magic #....

yup...I did have one that I got out of but the guy before me got caught doing 73mph in a 0mph zone. Yup..you read right.. How you ask?...

He was caught driving in the breakdown lane...:r

neoflex
11-10-2008, 02:20 PM
About a month ago the wife got tagged doing 50 in a 35. When all was said and done it cost us about $325 after the lawyer and fine. Got knocked down to equipment so no points or insurance increase.

AriesOpusX
11-10-2008, 02:27 PM
$330 bucks but I got away easy. Cop busted me doing 78 in a 45 he reduced it to failure to obey posted sign, I was young maybe 18 years old. Don't drive like that anymore..

acruce
11-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Why not contact an attorney . I got a ticket last month for running a stop sign, it was gonna cost about $200 .Contacted an attorney I use from time to time. He took care of it for $75.00 bucks

GrumpyOleTroll
11-10-2008, 02:36 PM
80 in a 45 in a construction zone plus 4 more violations.

Came to 2 days in holding, car impounded and about 1200 in fines.

Last time I was ever "THAT" stupid.....before that got 2 tickets from the same officer in the same day..1 before class and one after..not a good day!

Shawn

Screwbag
11-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Okay long story here...

I got a ticket in southern CA doing like 70 in a 65 or something....I put my copy of the ticket in the glove box and consequently forgot about it for a year or five

almost five years later...Living in AZ the neighbors come to the neighbors house because they were fighting...and as a witness etc they wanna see my ID I grab it and find out that a warrant had been issued in CA for my ticket...original fine of like 140 bucks...but added fines and fees put it up to over 600 bucks....So I get taken to jail...they wouldn't let me hit the ATM, so I sat all night in the drunk tank...wishing I had been drunk... until a friend got off of work and got the money from the bank to pay my fines....

I have not forgotten another ticket since....

Lesson learned....painfully

Tombstone
11-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Why not contact an attorney . I got a ticket last month for running a stop sign, it was gonna cost about $200 .Contacted an attorney I use from time to time. He took care of it for $75.00 bucks

That is what is wrong with society today. Instead of owning up to your guilty actions you take the easy way out. :2

acruce
11-10-2008, 03:23 PM
That is what is wrong with society today. Instead of owning up to your guilty actions you take the easy way out. :2

So, your saying I should have paid the ticket let go on my record. Then my insurance goes up? In my opinion that would be kind of a dumb move.Thats what attorney's are for.

Bruzee
11-10-2008, 03:34 PM

BTW -- never pinched for a single moving violation ever. Not sure I'll be saying that at the end of this school year. :D :dance:

I guess I should have noted the sarcasim in my comment.... :pn

The Professor
11-10-2008, 03:39 PM
I guess I should have noted the sarcasim in my comment.... :pn
And a pharter to boot, eh?!? :dance:

No worries. I just wanted to head it off "in case." Threads like this in the past on "other" sites have taken unfortunate turns to cop-bashing ... which is something my friends Tom, Dustin, and others don't really like (and by extension, I don't like).

icehog3
11-10-2008, 03:40 PM
$50....but I haven't had a sppeding ticket since 1982. ;)

Ashcan Bill
11-10-2008, 04:00 PM
$50....but I haven't had a sppeding ticket since 1982. ;)

Yeah, you and my little baby brother the Sarge! ;)

Last one I got was out near Pearblossom (CA upper desert) and ran me around $400. The radar detector a couple months later was $300. It's probably saved me at least two grand over the last five or six years. I kid not. Unfortunately I have a bit of a lead foot and more HP than I probably should have. :D

Bruzee
11-10-2008, 04:00 PM
And a pharter to boot, eh?!? :dance:

No worries. I just wanted to head it off "in case." Threads like this in the past on "other" sites have taken unfortunate turns to cop-bashing ... which is something my friends Tom, Dustin, and others don't really like (and by extension, I don't like).

I'm good with that.... :D I've been a cop for almost 10 yrs... I guess I should have known better... :r

shaggy
11-10-2008, 04:11 PM
dont speed in ontario....50 kms over the limit anywhere in the province could net ya a $10,000 fine, road side license suspension and a week of impound for your car(at your expense of course). i guess they got tired of hot roddin around on the highways

The Professor
11-10-2008, 04:16 PM
I'm good with that.... :D I've been a cop for almost 10 yrs... I guess I should have known better... :r
:r :r :r

MikeyC
11-10-2008, 04:47 PM
The cost of the speeding ticket is nothing compared to what the insurance companies whack you with after the ticket. You're lucky . . . in MA they don't let you go to traffic school on-line or otherwise. You get points for every ticket you receive and your insurance costs go up.

I'd speed like a madman if I wouldn't get whacked by the insurance company. :cb

ucla695
11-10-2008, 05:04 PM
The cost of the speeding ticket is nothing compared to what the insurance companies whack you with after the ticket. You're lucky . . . in MA they don't let you go to traffic school on-line or otherwise. You get points for every ticket you receive and your insurance costs go up.

I'd speed like a madman if I wouldn't get whacked by the insurance company. :cb

:eek: :eek: :eek:

No kidding. I bet drivers are very patient there, unlike SoCal.

mrreindeer
11-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Okay long story here...

I got a ticket in southern CA doing like 70 in a 65 or something....I put my copy of the ticket in the glove box and consequently forgot about it for a year or five

almost five years later...Living in AZ the [COPS] come to the neighbors house because they were fighting...and as a witness etc they wanna see my ID I grab it and find out that a warrant had been issued in CA for my ticket...original fine of like 140 bucks...but added fines and fees put it up to over 600 bucks....So I get taken to jail...they wouldn't let me hit the ATM, so I sat all night in the drunk tank...wishing I had been drunk... until a friend got off of work and got the money from the bank to pay my fines....

I have not forgotten another ticket since....

Lesson learned....painfully

That is about the worst story I've heard today. Jeez. That sucks!!

mrreindeer
11-10-2008, 05:06 PM

By the way, Mike, I was behind you on Olympic today and MAN, YOU WERE DRIVIN' LIKE A LITTLE OLD LADY!:ss

Stog-a-Boy
11-10-2008, 05:23 PM
$80 53 in a 30...dropped to 39 in a 30 on the ticket

perogee
11-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Well, my personal best is only about $120, but I know of one that beats everything that I have seen so far. Up by Edmonton, someone got caught doing something like 240kph in a 100 zone on his crotch rocket.....

$12000 from the judge :D

chippewastud79
11-10-2008, 06:01 PM

Worst area of the country to drive in. Ever. :bh

ucla695
11-10-2008, 06:51 PM
By the way, Mike, I was behind you on Olympic today and MAN, YOU WERE DRIVIN' LIKE A LITTLE OLD LADY!:ss

:r :r :r Were you the one honking at me and riding my bumper while I was doing 25 in the fast lane. :r

spectrrr
11-10-2008, 07:18 PM
Worst area of the country to drive in. Ever. :bh

which one - SoCal or MA?
Boston drivers arnt exactly tame.... I remember learning to drive ("safely") there for a year, then coming back to Ohio to complete my drivers ed and get my Ohio licence.... I scared the SH!T out of that poor instructor... she was hittin the chicken brake on her side every 5 minutes. It's not that i'm a bad driver, to this day i've maintained a perfect record... just folks drive differently there :D

RGD.
11-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Just be thankful you didn't get that ticket in Virginia. Just a few notes:

If you are cited for 20mph over the speed limit . . . you may be facing the very serious charge of reckless driving. In Virginia this is a criminal violation and a mandatory court appearance. The judge has the option of fining you up to $2500 plus one year in jail. Jail time is unusual but does happen.
If you are a VA driver, you will be subject to the reckless driving $1050 surcharge payable to the VA DMV on top of the court fine . . .

Ron

webjunkie
11-10-2008, 08:41 PM
I "love" crossing the border from NC to VA.

Welcome to Virginia.... speed limit enforced by aircraft.

neoflex
11-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Yeah, Virginia is no joke. Whenever I go from NC back to NY I always set the cruise at the speed limit. Those fuggers are good at hiding and will get you every time. I think NC has a deal with the attorneys. When my wife received her ticket we had about 50 solicitations from Attorneys come in the mail and rumor has it, if you hire an attorney for a speeder 99.9% of the time the knock it down to faulty equipment. I giggled when my wife got hers and they knocked it down to that because my wifes 4 Runner was about 2 weeks old at that point. I joked for awhile saying, what a POS that damn truck must be!

webjunkie
11-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Yeah, I never never ever speed if I have to go anywhere near Greensboro.

On the other hand my brother got a bogus ticket in Morrisville. Was cited for going 45 in a 35, but was going over railroad tracks and his blue miata was listed as a gray sedan on the ticket. He'd had the car for less than a week and was still in 'must protect baby' mode. Cop didn't show in court, so my brother got off easy... besides attorney fees.

Of course he was only being careful because it was his car and he hadn't really been all that careful with our parents car.

spectrrr
11-10-2008, 10:33 PM
wow, thats brutal.. good to know for next time i'm driving thorugh VA

leasingthisspace
11-10-2008, 10:50 PM
I was speeding in WY back in '99 when I was on my way to Fort Bragg. (We were going to visit family outside Chicago.) Well I was cruising along for like an hour or so and didn't see anyone of either side of the highway and just started picking up the pace. Well when I passed the cop in the bushes I let off the gas and when he caught up to me he was pissed. I saw him I knew I was wrong I slowed down and pulled over. He had me get out of the car and had me sit in the back of his car. I am pretty sure I would have gotten arrested but my wife who was asleep until I pulled over was crying. Well the police officer gave me a ticket and a warning. He told me I was going over 130 but only wrote the ticket up for 130. The ticket was 250. That was my Christmas present that year. No more speeding from me. Well once but it was only 5 over. I was wrong. I pay the fines.

acarr
11-10-2008, 11:10 PM
The new hidden tax. There are so many photo red lights and photo radar around here, I don't think we have police officers any more:rolleyes:

groogs
11-10-2008, 11:16 PM
The most I have ever paid was $220 for doing 85 in a 65, but the CHP only wrote me up for doing 75. It helps to be very polite when dealing with police officers.:D

Wolfgang
11-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Luckily ive never been been caught. But in my speeding days i remember doing 125 in a 25mph zone. Man i love that Caddy CTS :dr

Tombstone
11-11-2008, 06:08 AM
So, your saying I should have paid the ticket let go on my record. Then my insurance goes up? In my opinion that would be kind of a dumb move.Thats what attorney's are for.

Next time don't break the law and you will not have to worry about things going on your record.

ucla695
11-11-2008, 06:40 AM
My buddy in Arizona told me that they have photo enforced radar traps on the freeway. Kinda like the redlight photos, but for speeding. :bh I'm sure they make a LOT of money from those.

Tombstone
11-11-2008, 07:01 AM
My buddy in Arizona told me that they have photo enforced radar traps on the freeway. Kinda like the redlight photos, but for speeding. :bh I'm sure they make a LOT of money from those.

Welcome to the USSA home of the free.;)

hotreds
11-11-2008, 08:57 AM
In Amelia, Ohio, my wife got pulled over for doing 40 in a 35! Cinci goril- er- inmates- likely all are aware of this speed trap area!

tobii3
11-11-2008, 01:46 PM

So, you hired an attorney because you made a dumb move???

I'm trying to figure out the logic here.........:r

It helps to be very polite when dealing with police officers.

Having a sense of humor after getting pulled over for speeding (you KNOW you were breaking the law) is always in your best interest.

My best ticket was in SC near the GA border.....I went through the speed trap at 135+

I saw the cab lights of the vehicle in the median, locked up the brakes, laughed my ass off and pulled over....lit a cigarette and waited for the cop to arrive.

Laughed and joked with the guy for about 20 -30 minutes.

About two weeks later I had my court date, went in, appeared before the judge and pleaded no contest, guilty (also known as "no lo contendere")

Paid $75 in court costs.

Moral of the story?? Don't be a jacka$$ when YOU KNOW you were breaking the law - be man enough to admit when you are wrong. If you have to hire an attorney, you KNOW you were wrong.:hm

gettysburgfreak
11-11-2008, 01:52 PM
Got nailed going 86 in a 55. Between the ticket and lawyer fee it ended up costing me $500 bucks. The first time I ever got pulled over I was drag racing with a buddy of mine along the entrance way to our college (its a straight two lane strip for almost quarter of a mile). Neither of us realized a University Police cop pulled behind us waiting for the light to turn green. The cop said I was going 70 in a 20 and let me off with a warning after I told him we were having fun after a big win (we beat our school rival in extra innings)

MajorCaptSilly
11-11-2008, 02:11 PM
I got a ton of tickets as a youngster. Almost lost my license. I had a 74 Firebird 400. Not a good car for a 16-17 year-old.

MCS

MajorCaptSilly
11-11-2008, 03:00 PM
I got a ton of tickets as a youngster. Almost lost my license. I had a 74 Firebird 400. Not a good car for a 16-17 year-old.

MCS

I meant Firebird Formula 400

MCS

Tombstone
11-11-2008, 03:08 PM
So, you hired an attorney because you made a dumb move???

I'm trying to figure out the logic here.........:r

Having a sense of humor after getting pulled over for speeding (you KNOW you were breaking the law) is always in your best interest.

My best ticket was in SC near the GA border.....I went through the speed trap at 135+

I saw the cab lights of the vehicle in the median, locked up the brakes, laughed my ass off and pulled over....lit a cigarette and waited for the cop to arrive.

Laughed and joked with the guy for about 20 -30 minutes.

About two weeks later I had my court date, went in, appeared before the judge and pleaded no contest, guilty (also known as "no lo contendere")

Paid $75 in court costs.

Moral of the story?? Don't be a jacka$$ when YOU KNOW you were breaking the law - be man enough to admit when you are wrong. If you have to hire an attorney, you KNOW you were wrong.:hm

Exactly!!!:tu:tu

nozero
11-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Around $200 for 79 in a 60 East bound on I20 in Arlington, TX. I do try to watch my speed more now.

-MG-
11-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Mine was around $350 for running a yellow light in a construction zone, the judge dropped it to about $140 when I went in to (honestly) say I thought I didn't do anything wrong since it was yellow when I entered the intersection, and the light barely turned red by the time I was out of it.

The cop and judge looked at me like I was crazy, but they took pity on me anyway :D

GKitty
11-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Wow... I really needed this thread today. Thanks, guys.

I got my first ticket in 3 years yesterday and felt like a complete a$$hat. I was just running late and in a hurry and ran right into a speed trap. Worst part is, I know it's there. I drive through it almost every morning. This is what my dad calls the "Not Paying Attention Tax".

oh well, I was just going to spend that $130 on frivilous things anyway.

BamBam
11-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Not to thread jack, but as I have been quietly reading this I have chuckled as I constantly see the words "speed trap".

Just curious how everyone defines the word "speed trap"?

All too often people tend to use this term as anywhere that they get caught speeding. They use it as a way to make themselves feel better and pretend that they were a victim of something. When in all actuality it was there own fault but couldn't bring themselves to take responsibility for their own actions.

GKitty
11-11-2008, 08:40 PM
I define a speed trap as a specific location officers setup with their radar guns due to a high frequency of speeding in that area.

In my case, it's a street where the speed limit goes from 40 to 25 across an intersection governed by a stoplight. In my case, I arrived at the intersection while the light was green and just continued through. My failure to slow immediately is what earned me my ticket. 25' back, I wasn't speeding. Across that intersection though.... BAM!! $130, please and thank you.

icehog3
11-11-2008, 10:58 PM
I define a speed trap as a specific location officers setup with their radar guns due to a high frequency of speeding in that area.

In my case, it's a street where the speed limit goes from 40 to 25 across an intersection governed by a stoplight. In my case, I arrived at the intersection while the light was green and just continued through. My failure to slow immediately is what earned me my ticket. 25' back, I wasn't speeding. Across that intersection though.... BAM!! $130, please and thank you.

In Illinois, the law dictates that speeding will not be enforced until 500 feet from a speed limit change, so I think you got a raw deal by you, GKitty. :)

GKitty
11-11-2008, 11:17 PM
In Illinois, the law dictates that speeding will not be enforced until 500 feet from a speed limit change, so I think you got a raw deal by you, GKitty. :)

Wish you hadn't told me that... now I'm going to get crazy ideas.

icehog3
11-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Wish you hadn't told me that... now I'm going to get crazy ideas.

Check the statutes in your state, a not guilty plea might be in order if he was that close to the speed change when he clocked you. ;)

Scottw
11-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Check the statutes in your state, a not guilty plea might be in order if he was that close to the speed change when he clocked you. ;)

Tom, you are both a gentleman and a scholar!

icehog3
11-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Tom, you are both a gentleman and a scholar!

In addition to being a DB, Scott? ;) :r

ucla695
11-12-2008, 04:54 PM

:tpd:

Sorry to hear that GKitty. Good thing this is your first in years. :)

pearson
11-12-2008, 07:03 PM
So I pulled out of the driveway of my parrents house sept 12th and lit up the tires, well of course I get pulled over 25 feet from home. when he pulls me over he asks me why I was wasting gas. so I simply told him that I am a guy we like the smell of burning rubber and raw fuel.

so we do the normal paper work and the office tell me that my insurance is expired (it expired sept 11th and the new one was in the house but I did not have a key and my parrents were not home). oh oops so if you can provide proof of insurance within 20days they drop the charge.

but then the officer says it smell like you have been smokeing something in the car.

yes I just drove 2 hours and had a cigar on the way, there is a baggie of them on the passanger seat. You want one? (just being nice not trying to bribe) he thought that it was funny and said no.

but then he asks to search my car for MJ so I say that I have nothing to hide so go for it but there are two pocket knives in the car. so he searched the car looked at the HIGHLY illegal knife in the glove box and puts it right back not saying a thing.

but in the end I get a ticket for drag racing no seat belt and expired insurance. 120.

And what total bull **** who in their right mind can give some one with this on the door a ticket.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8912/dsc01222pz3.jpg

tobii3
11-12-2008, 10:02 PM
So I pulled out of the driveway of my parrents house sept 12th and lit up the tires.......And what total bull **** who in their right mind can give some one with this on the door a ticket.

I'll play your game....The Officer entrusted to enforce, oh, I don't know, the LAW that says DON'T BE A DUMBASS BEHIND THE WHEEL???

:r:r:r

Don Fernando
11-17-2008, 09:02 AM
****!!!

i just got 4 tickets, all from the same night same route, grand total 350 euro. And strangely enough I was caught twice with just a minute apart, first at 2:41 am and 2:42 am, then at 3;14 am and 3:15 am. Dammit!! I called the cops and there are actually indeed 2 times 2 traffic endorcement camera's in a row on that route.

well, I can only blame myself, it was my foot on the pedal

icehog3
11-17-2008, 09:04 AM
****!!!

i just got 4 tickets, all from the same night same route, grand total 350 euro. And strangely enough I was caught twice with just a minute apart, first at 2:41 am and 2:42 am, then at 3;14 am and 3:15 am. Dammit!! I called the cops and there are actually indeed 2 times 2 traffic endorcement camera's in a row on that route.

well, I can only blame myself, it was my foot on the pedal

That sucks, Ferdinand! :mad:

Don Fernando
11-17-2008, 09:07 AM
tell me, no x-mas presents (read: boxes of cigars) for me this holiday :(