PDA

View Full Version : I have a very difficult time repeating myself....

ScottishSmoker
10-29-2010, 12:12 AM
Please look at this thread...hopefully it sheds a light on the love I have for all of you here at CigarAsylum...

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1041035#post1041035

awsmith4
10-29-2010, 06:25 AM
We love you brother and our thoughts and prayers are with you. My condolences to you and your family and may your father rest in peace.

rizzle
10-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Back at ya, brother. :tu

Wanger
10-29-2010, 09:24 PM
Andrew, you know we're here for you when you need us. There are others who have been through what you're going through and can help lift you through the sad times. The main thing I can say is to remember the good times and the happy memories you've shared with him over your lifetime. Also remember that he was proud of the man you are (I'm sure he was). Lean on us all when you need to, my friend. We love you, brother.

smelvis
10-29-2010, 11:41 PM
You may not think so now but he will be with you always.

Both my folks are long gone Dad a couple weeks after MT St. Helens blew, Mom not many years later we go young in my family. But let me tell you I remember my last conversation, the words spoken and those unspoken. They are with me today as they were then. Nothing in Life could be better than to be blessed with the memories you have and those you will remember at sometimes the strangest times.

May God be with you brother!

Dave