10-27-2010, 08:56 AM
Howard Phillips, aka Hollywood Que, Sigma Rho, 4-Dawg, Spr 08, Roo
The Talented 10th District

Beklage
10-27-2010, 10:01 AM
Que?

replicant_argent
10-27-2010, 10:03 AM
Chuck Heston is dead, but uh... Kudos to whatever you er... mean/want to project/fistpump about... ;)

croatan
10-27-2010, 10:05 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Men :confused:

Don't know whether this is about super heroes or a frat, but I'm moving it out of cigar discussion to general.

replicant_argent
10-27-2010, 10:16 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Men :confused:

Don't know whether this is about super heroes or a frat, but I'm moving it out of cigar discussion to general.

Looking at his avatar, I think it actually refers to this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Psi_Phi

and I don't know what category it belongs in... :D

Eleven
10-27-2010, 10:20 AM
Wasn't that the fraternity that came to the rescue of the Nerds in "Revenge of the Nerds"?

ade06
10-27-2010, 10:25 AM
I know of 2 Gorillas, but you're the first dawg I've seen.

potlimit
10-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Wasn't that the fraternity that came to the rescue of the Nerds in "Revenge of the Nerds"?

LMAO!

Actually, I believe that was the Tri-Lams, headed by none other than U.N. Jefferson. The Omega Mus (still giggle at that name) were their "sister" sorority.

Pardon my nerd knowledge, I attended Univ. of Arizona where it was filmed, AND I happen to be a screenwriter.

"What the f*ck are robster craws?"
Booger

Zens7s
10-27-2010, 10:43 AM
I knew what he was referring to, but mostly because my college boyfriend was a football player and most of his fellow teammates were Que Dawgs. They had this very distinct way of greeting each other and would come into classes and make this motion with their arms and hoot in some way. Most of the basketball team was in the same frat. I also remember the guys had the Omega symbol branded on their arms, which I still notice sometimes while watching the NBA.

HollywoodQue
10-27-2010, 03:27 PM
Sorry Guys, I must have posted this on the wrong forum, and yes, I was referring to my fraternity, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.

Won't make the same mistake twice....sorry

replicant_argent
10-27-2010, 03:42 PM
I knew what he was referring to, but mostly because my college boyfriend was a football player and most of his fellow teammates were Que Dawgs. They had this very distinct way of greeting each other and would come into classes and make this motion with their arms and hoot in some way. Most of the basketball team was in the same frat. I also remember the guys had the Omega symbol branded on their arms, which I still notice sometimes while watching the NBA.

and there are the other 2 reasons can't/couldn't join...... :D I like to hoot completely at random and without necessary greeting in mind, and I tend to brand my self unintentionally on stuff. You should see this awesome brand I got from a grill grate once.....

kelmac07
10-27-2010, 03:52 PM

:r :r

Zens7s
10-28-2010, 09:16 AM
and there are the other 2 reasons can't/couldn't join...... :D I like to hoot completely at random and without necessary greeting in mind, and I tend to brand my self unintentionally on stuff. You should see this awesome brand I got from a grill grate once.....:r

Glad I'm not the only one who unintentionally brands themselves. I was doing my hair a few weeks back and gave myself what can only be described as the worlds largest Florida shaped hickey looking burn. I still have the scar on my arm from a 4th of July oven rack incident six years ago too.

croatan
10-28-2010, 09:43 AM
:r

Glad I'm not the only one who unintentionally brands themselves. I was doing my hair a few weeks back and gave myself what can only be described as the worlds largest Florida shaped hickey looking burn.
I've seen that burn. And the lady doth protest too much, methinks. ;)

Zens7s
10-28-2010, 09:49 AM
I've seen that burn. And the lady doth protest too much, methinks. ;) :r True. SOOOO True James.