PDA

View Full Version : Tatuaje El Triunfador - Any Similarities?

OHRD
10-05-2010, 01:35 PM
I've become absolutely enamored w/ the new version ElT. Everytime I open the humi I grab one, even for walks w/ the dog I'm burning these things and they are way beyond my budget!

So...any similarities out there? I like the mild/med strength, the cocoa, and touch of pepper...had a Gispert Maduro last night and it was pretty good, but not the same, obviously....

Suggestions?

elderboy02
10-05-2010, 02:05 PM
I've become absolutely enamored w/ the new version ElT. Everytime I open the humi I grab one, even for walks w/ the dog I'm burning these things and they are way beyond my budget!

So...any similarities out there? I like the mild/med strength, the cocoa, and touch of pepper...had a Gispert Maduro last night and it was pretty good, but not the same, obviously....

Suggestions?

I love the #1 in this size. I don't know what else is similar. Maybe the Cabaiguan Guapo 46?

OHRD
10-05-2010, 02:09 PM
I like the Guapo as well, but so far nothing touches this one for me. Can't pinpoint it though, that is the frustrating part about it.

wayner123
10-05-2010, 02:42 PM
To me it's a chalky taste. I got it with the Tat Black as well. Other than those 2, I don't get it much with any other cigar.

A really dry maduro might do it though. Or a Famous Nic 3000, really dried out.

Patrick B
10-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Isn't it all Seco leaf? Anybody else make an all seco nic puro?