PDA

View Full Version : First review, Liga Privada T52

lyle23
09-30-2010, 08:32 PM
This is the first cigar review i have ever written, soo it may not be as in depth as some that you may read. With that said, lets get to it:

Liga Privada T52

Tonight i smoked this paired only with a glass of cold water.

Light up and first third gave an earthy flavor paired with some nut and a hint of spice on the release or exhale. Burn during the first third was even with the release of some nice white smoke. Ash stayed intact with just a slight amount of flake to it. Draw was quite easy and burn stayed even.

Second third gave way to a stronger earthiness with some nut and the spice started to come on a bit more previlant. Ash tightend up with very little flaking if any and was a nice white. The burn continued to stay nice and even.

The nub or final third came and the spice really came forward here along with more earthiness. For a few minutes i had to leave and left the nub in the ashtray. When i came back i had to puff it a few times to get it burning nice and it started to burn a lil uneven but quickly corrected its self and burned nice and even for the remainder.

Even with the humidity tonight this cigar burned even thruout. With the exception of me leaving it for a lil, but my fault on that. Overall the construction was great, no unraveling no splitting and a nice tight ash. The overall flavor of it was nice and full thruout.

I am by no means a pro at this and dont really know how to rate everything but for a review purpose i will use a scale of 1-10.

Construction 9
Flavor 9.5
Overall 9

Would I smoke this again? Without a doubt
Would I buy this stick again? Yes I will and I would even go with a box if i had the money.
Is it worth the price? That I cannot answer as this was part of a bomb from Chingas and i dont know what they run.
Did I enjoy smoking this? Yes i enjoyed every second of it.

I am new to reviews and any feed back on how i could give a better review by all means let me know. Thanx for reading cuz i really enjoyed smoking it. Thank you Chingas for bringing this stick to my attention. Your the man brotha!!!!!! :banger

neoflex
09-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Nice review! I can answer your question. Yes, they are worth every penny. :D:2

Nickerson
10-01-2010, 05:33 AM
Excellent cigar to get bombed. I got into smoking because of Drew Estate's Naturals, but have never tried one of his non-infused cigars. I cannot wait to try the No.9 and T52. I love me some full-bodied Maduro's!

Thanks for your review.

kelmac07
10-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Damn fine first review...thanks for sharing!!! :tu

bigheadmark
10-08-2010, 06:42 PM
If you like Drew Estate, I highly recommend Chateau Real...they are reasonably priced and are phenomenal

Ratters
10-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Nice review. :tu I like these as well, much better than the #9 to me.

Chingas
10-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Lyle! Nice review Brother. Change nothing. Your review was great.

If I had to add one thing, well, we are a picture happy bunch here!

Glad you enjoyed it. There are more where that came from!:tu

hscmit
10-17-2010, 09:10 PM
havent tried this one, but sounds like a winner

maverickdrinker
10-17-2010, 09:17 PM
nice review. It is a great cigar. took me off guard on how good it was. Thanks for the review.

bigdix
10-18-2010, 03:45 AM
We do tend to like the pictures.....great review, though :tu I enjoyed the one of these I have smoked, I just haven't gotten around to the others in the humi. Perhaps I will now! :ss

warren G.
10-18-2010, 11:56 AM
One of my favorite cigar, I prefer it over the no 9 (both cigars are wonder).

njstone
10-21-2010, 02:25 AM
Excellent cigar to get bombed. I got into smoking because of Drew Estate's Naturals, but have never tried one of his non-infused cigars. I cannot wait to try the No.9 and T52. I love me some full-bodied Maduro's!

Thanks for your review.

Just FYI, the Drew Estates Naturals line is NOT INFUSED. They use only all-natural tobacco, they just use funky and non-traditional types, including pipe tobacco. But that "Naturals" line is just that ... natural, not infused. This was to distinguish it from the ACID line, which are infused (they have other infused stuff too).

njstone
10-21-2010, 02:26 AM
One of my favorite cigar, I prefer it over the no 9 (both cigars are wonder).

+1

Louistogies
10-21-2010, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the review, I need to get my hands on these.

auburnfan1980
11-12-2010, 02:24 PM
After smoking 5 or 6 of these, I'm sure of it....this will be one of the Top 15 cigars of the year. This is supposedly some sort of Connecticut stalk-cut habano hybrid, I think. VERY unique cigar and a HUGE surprise as I now can no longer relegate Jonathan Drew simply to flavored cigars.

Great review, brother, and congrats on picking one up!! :tu