View Full Version : Iphone 5 coming?

floydpink
09-24-2010, 06:13 PM
get in line...

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-NEW-iPhone-4G-Coming-2010

Blueface
09-24-2010, 06:29 PM
No surprise Pete.
I have come to expect a new roll out every year, around June or so.
I have read some other articles on this and can't wait although will have to as just entered a new two year contract two months ago.

I can't wait also for a simple reason and that is that once it goes to Verizon and T-Mobile, which all indications are both will have it by 2011, let's see how many iPhone haters run to iPhones then. That should be funny seeing all those changes of heart.:r

gpugliese
09-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Sounds cool, but the article reads like a 12 year old wrote it.

Doctorossi
09-24-2010, 06:33 PM
Wow- "extreme downloading". 'Bout time. :rolleyes:

floydpink
09-24-2010, 06:34 PM

Which made it all the better for me to understand.:D

The face recognition security thing sounds cool.

I was in the ATT store replacing my wife's phone which took a bath and asked the guy about them. he wouldn't say much but did say all the Iphone 4's they are getting have new software and all problems are resolved.

I asked him if he realized ATT stands for Always Telling Tales?

Blueface
09-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Which made it all the better for me to understand.:D

The face recognition security thing sounds cool.

I was in the ATT store replacing my wife's phone which took a bath and asked the guy about them. he wouldn't say much but did say all the Iphone 4's they are getting have new software and all problems are resolved.

I asked him if he realized ATT stands for Always Telling Tales?

Pete,
I have had two 4's now. Both have worked just fine.

white_s2k
09-24-2010, 07:31 PM
HD Audio? :r

floydpink
09-24-2010, 09:06 PM
Pete,
I have had two 4's now. Both have worked just fine.

Carlos,
I know a lot of the reception problems have been exaggerated and it's a cool phone.

Just the same, I'm due for an upgrade next February and will be hanging around until the 5 comes out.

Blueface
09-25-2010, 07:18 AM
Carlos,
I know a lot of the reception problems have been exaggerated and it's a cool phone.

Just the same, I'm due for an upgrade next February and will be hanging around until the 5 comes out.

Pete, it will never end.
When the first one came out, I waited. I got the 3G.
Then I was bummed when the 3GS came out and had to wait due to my contract.
Now I get the 4 and the 5 will come out.
Guess I will be in line for the 6.:r

GreekGodX
09-25-2010, 07:28 AM
I've been patiently waiting for the iphone to come to Verizon. Hopefully it really happens in 2011.

shilala
09-25-2010, 08:04 AM
"Oh ya, the Blackberry Torch? = Nice try... "
I suffered through the whole article till I got to that little nugget right there.

floydpink
09-25-2010, 08:43 AM
Pete, it will never end.
When the first one came out, I waited. I got the 3G.
Then I was bummed when the 3GS came out and had to wait due to my contract.
Now I get the 4 and the 5 will come out.
Guess I will be in line for the 6.:r

I hear the 6 will have a transponder on it with dual flux capacitators able to take you several feet over traffic congestion, so I should probably wait as well.

This is kinda silly, I agree.

Wanger
09-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Woo hoo! Flux capacitors! :p

I have a 4, and it's my first iPhone. My wife had the 3G and loved it (she also has a 4). I've been very happy with mine so far. I have spent plenty of time playing with it. I haven't had a connectivity or reception issue, unless I'm in my lead lined box of an office and the lab. I love the versatility and all the features it has. At first, I was concerned about the touch screen keyboard, but I've gotten used to it, and it's not an issue. The pictures I've taken with it are better than expected. All the pictures I posted on my facebook account from our vacation to Greece in august were taken with it.

I'm happy enough with it that the 5 won't be a necessity and I can wait to get the 6 when it comes out. :D