PDA

View Full Version : Interesting article on the Oliva V diadema 'Den Bosch' limitada

Don Fernando
09-24-2010, 05:42 AM
I never posted a teaser topic and then link to my Dutch website or my blog, as I figured that it wasn't very polite to use a great board as Cigar Asylum to gain traffic to my websites like that. I even consider it spam. But as it seems (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=36697) it is allowed, even though it is in another language than English.

So here it is, an interesting article on the Oliva V Diadema 'Den Bosch" edition http://www.sigarenliefhebber.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3129 :D

elderboy02
09-24-2010, 06:19 AM
No habla Dutch. Nice pictures though :tu

Lumpold
09-24-2010, 06:52 AM
Ik moet mijn Nederlands beteren.

Brooks W
09-24-2010, 07:33 AM
Nice blog!

Wish my B&M looked like that! LOL!

~brooks

Volt
09-24-2010, 07:35 AM
I speak Dutch. :) via Google

Yesterday was the day so far, after weeks of waiting was finally September 23, the day the Oliva Cigar Lounge in Den Bosch was honored with a visit from Jose Oliva of Oliva V diadema release of 'Den Bosch' edition , a limited edition of 50 boxes of 10 cigars. Unfortunately, the guest of honor cancel his trip because of health reasons but the party did go ahead and Oliva sent to Brian Shapiro, international sales, and Dave Wagner, head of U.S. sales, is still a major delegation to the provincial capital.

The Oliva V Diadema Den Bosch edition is 7 inches long and has a ring of 48 and that makes it a unique size. Oliva V samplers are in circulation which have V Diademas in it, but have a different length and thickness.

On entry everyone had such a beautiful cigar to hand over the spot to taste like our Flemish friends say it so nicely, and generally the responses were positive.

My first impression of the cigar was sweet with a little note, and at last some pepper, but with all drukte, good conversation and without a schoon palette is difficult to an extensive review to make, but I have got an extra copy for review later this week will follow.

The turnout was very good throughout the day people came to walk for good cigars and lots of fun. I continue to amaze me what kind of tire smoking cigars creates all fun chatting with each other, exchange experiences about cigars, drinking and what still sticks to a cigar. And the visitors came from all over the country, the head of the Randstad, the north, Amersfoort, Zutphen, Maastricht, and even in Belgium there were cigar lovers traveled to the event.

All in all it was a very nice day with very nice people in one of the finest cigar shops in the Benelux countries with the largest humidor in the Netherlands. I should like to thank everyone involved for their good care, the fine cigar and good day.

If you have attended but have not completed the form, signed photo of Jose Oliva, just send me your name, address, telephone number and the text you want written on the photo would have to me via private message, and I care these data Sasha chain.

kelmac07
09-24-2010, 07:56 AM
Thanks for the interpretation Mike!! :tu

neoflex
09-24-2010, 07:56 AM
Thanks for the translation.:tu I think that was the third article I saw this week that I couldn't read. I did copy and paste the one into Google Translator and I am assuming instead of cigar it would use snuff. At the end I wasn't sure if the guy liked being in the cigar biz or in the snuff film biz.:D

Don Fernando
09-26-2010, 09:11 AM
Here's another article, now on the Oliva V maduro short robusto release dinner:

http://www.sigarenliefhebber.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3145