PDA

View Full Version : Any other Saturn car owners out there?

Mikepd
09-22-2010, 07:34 PM
I'm sure there are some other Saturn car owners around here other than myself. I've got an 03 Vue and am having some problems, and were wondering if anyone else has had transmission problems with theirs.

Gophernut
09-23-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm sure there are some other Saturn car owners around here other than myself. I've got an 03 Vue and am having some problems, and were wondering if anyone else has had transmission problems with theirs.

I've had many Saturns and have never had a problem with them. I've owned 2 Vues and had great luck with them both. I know the former Saturn dealership here in the Twin Cities area is still an authorized warranty provider for Saturns here. The entire service staff stayed on.

Dave128
09-23-2010, 12:39 PM
I had a 2007 Vue. No transmission problems. It was a decent little truck. Leased it for three years. Had good luck with it for the short time I had it. Traded up to a Toyota Highlander. Love it. The old Saturn dealer on Central Ave in Albany still does authorized repair work.

dannyboy
09-23-2010, 12:59 PM
I have an 03 Vue and had to replace the clutch a couple years back. Other than that, I have had no issues.

ninjavanish
09-23-2010, 01:12 PM
My Fiancee drives a 09 vue. We had an issue with it about 3-4 months ago where she had been driving around... came home... pulled into the garage... and when she tried to turn the car off and remove the key from the steering column... it wouldn't let it go. And it then became locked in the "on" position. I can't remember but after talking to Saturn and getting thoroughly pissed off at them, I forced the key back to the "off" position and removed it. She took it to Saturn the next day and either they fixed it or did something... I sure as hell wasn't going to talk to those idiots in person after the experience I had on the phone.

XTRazzer
09-23-2010, 09:22 PM
Manual or Automatic?