PDA

View Full Version : American Idol - New Judges

Blueface
09-22-2010, 06:58 AM
In case anyone other than my wife cares.:r
http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/09/22/american-idol-judges-announced-live-online-today/

Volt
09-22-2010, 07:03 AM
Not really. It's not lke they have had any real talent on the show in 5 - 6 years.

Da Klugs
09-22-2010, 07:04 AM
Real men admit to their guilty pleasures. :hf

The wife and I watch together. Pretty sure I never would have done so without the "quality time" issue.

Now? Hey, I'm invested. :D

Blueface
09-22-2010, 07:27 AM

The wife and I watch together. Pretty sure I never would have done so without the "quality time" issue.

Boy do I know the feeling.
There are a few of those "quality time" shows she and I watch that I am a bit reluctant to own up to.
I drew the line on "Housewives of NCY, NJ, Washington, Atlanta, etc..........". She watches them all and heck if I will.

Da Klugs
09-22-2010, 07:32 AM
Boy do I know the feeling.
There are a few of those "quality time" shows she and I watch that I am a bit reluctant to own up to.
I drew the line on "Housewives of NCY, NJ, Washington, Atlanta, etc..........". She watches them all and heck if I will.

Dancing with the stars? Jane "made me" watch for the first time Monday night. What a bunch of drivel... besides the skimpy outfits the women wear and the Brooke announcer type - hae I seen her naked somewhere?

Fell asleep on the couch last night and woke up with Jane commenting - I knew you'd like it - Dancing with the stars was on again. WTF - its like groundhog day - on every night? She seemed happy, so we had that going for us.

Blueface
09-22-2010, 08:13 AM
Dancing with the stars? Jane "made me" watch for the first time Monday night. What a bunch of drivel... besides the skimpy outfits the women wear and the Brooke announcer type - hae I seen her naked somewhere?

Fell asleep on the couch last night and woke up with Jane commenting - I knew you'd like it - Dancing with the stars was on again. WTF - its like groundhog day - on every night? She seemed happy, so we had that going for us.

:r

Remember I said she makes me watch a bunch I won't own up to?
Well, won't own up to Dancing with the Stars. Will just say I refused to watch the results show yesterday. One day of that stuff was more than enough for me.
I wanted to reach through the screen and knock the smile off "the situation". What an example of a body missing a brain.:r

HK3-
09-22-2010, 08:17 AM
Same here. Didn't care for it at first, but over time it grew on me. I figure hey, if she can watch The Shield and Sons of Anarchy with me... why not. :D

elderboy02
09-22-2010, 08:18 AM
I wanted to reach through the screen and knock the smile off "the situation". What an example of a body missing a brain.:r

Don't be hating on The Situation now. Dude is making like 3 million dollars this year ;)

Da Klugs
09-22-2010, 08:22 AM

Remember I said she makes me watch a bunch I won't own up to?
Well, won't own up to Dancing with the Stars. Will just say I refused to watch the results show yesterday. One day of that stuff was more than enough for me.

Reminds me of the Howard stern movie when the suits were reviewing a survey of lovers and haters of his show.

Average Stern fan listens for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Why - Most frequent answer - because I want to see what he says next.

Average Stern Critic listens for 2 hours. Why - Most frequent answer - because I want to see what he says next.

:D

icehog3
09-22-2010, 08:23 AM

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa73/icehog3/brooke-2.jpg

Kept it PG for the forums, I have plenty of X though. :r

Blueface
09-22-2010, 08:26 AM
Reminds me of the Howard stern movie when the suits were reviewing a survey of lovers and haters of his show.

Average Stern fan listens for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Why - Most frequent answer - because I want to see what he says next.

Average Stern Critic listens for 2 hours. Why - Most frequent answer - because I want to see what he says next.

:D

I can't believe I am going also admit this but here goes................
What you say above is the reason I watch "Rehab" with her. That guy Matt deserves a beating but without him, who would tune in? She has me hooked on that show just to see what dumb thing he says next or who he fires at a whim.
Hard to believe a place like the Hard Rock would maintain someone like that employed in spite of all the harassment he does, all on tape. Those employees must sign some type of "you can be abused" release to blanket the company.

Blueface
09-22-2010, 08:27 AM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa73/icehog3/brooke-2.jpg

Kept it PG for the forums, I have plenty of X though. :r

Did you see her dress on Monday night?
I couldn't see her face for the life of me.
Was anxiously waiting a wardrobe malfunction.:r

icehog3
09-22-2010, 08:30 AM

I have been "in love" since early 2000, Carlos. ;)

Blueface
09-22-2010, 08:32 AM
I have been "in love" since early 2000, Carlos. ;)

I made the mistake of telling my wife I wanted a pair of those.:r

icehog3
09-22-2010, 08:32 AM
I made the mistake of telling my wife I wanted a pair of those.:r

:r :r

68TriShield
09-22-2010, 08:50 AM
I don't watch TV so nope.
Thanks for trying though.

Da Klugs
09-22-2010, 09:30 AM

I wanted a "stiff breeze".

pektel
09-22-2010, 09:33 AM
I've only watched 2 episodes of American Idol. The last one I watched was the "pants on the ground" episode.

Dancing with the stars? My gf watches it. I stopped when julianne hough quit.

Kreth
09-22-2010, 09:56 AM
Don't be hating on The Situation now. Dude is making like 3 million dollars this year ;)
Proof that you can make a lot of money and still be a waste of skin... ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

MajorCaptSilly
09-22-2010, 10:18 AM
I hope they go with any of my picks:

Carol Channing - She's not dead yet.
Clint Eastwood - He'd never say a word but give the "Outlaw Josey Wales" stare to every contestant until they cried.
James Ellroy - He doesn't watch TV, only listens to classical music, and is batsh!t crazy.
Gilbert Gottfried - A true judge of talent.
Gary Busey - Also batsh!t crazy.

MCS

GTsetGO
09-22-2010, 10:23 AM

i know this feeling whole heartedly. though my guilty pleasure isn't american idol any more. The wife and I watch gossip girl and greys anatomy together.

Blueface
09-22-2010, 10:47 AM
I hope they go with any of my picks:

Carol Channing - She's not dead yet.
Clint Eastwood - He'd never say a word but give the "Outlaw Josey Wales" stare to every contestant until they cried.
James Ellroy - He doesn't watch TV, only listens to classical music, and is batsh!t crazy.
Gilbert Gottfried - A true judge of talent.
Gary Busey - Also batsh!t crazy.

MCS

:r:r:r

Don't know which one of us more nuts.

Out of that list, would love to see Carol Channing (can't even imagine how she still breathes, let alone judge),
Gary Busey (how on Earth will he even know where he is standing, let alone judge),
Gilbert Gottfried (will be the only one of the three than can talk and will take less than a minute for someone in the audience to shoot him and shut him up).

BTW, only 12 more minutes.
The suspense is killing me.

SvilleKid
09-22-2010, 11:05 AM
I refuse to care! I used to care, but I went on the "patch" and was able to break the habit three years ago! I've been reality-talent-show-free for the last three years, and it's a cleaner, carefree life! Having that monkey off my back has allowed me to once again walk upright. No more circles under my eyes, no more jitters, no more nightmares or sitting up in the bed in the middle of the night screaming Paula's name!

It takes tough love and sacrifice, but Dave and Carlos, in the end, it is worth it! If I can clean up my act and break the reality habit, you can do it, I have faith in you two! :D:r

Blueface
09-22-2010, 11:06 AM
I refuse to care! I used to care, but I went on the "patch" and was able to break the habit three years ago! I've been reality-talent-show-free for the last three years, and it's a cleaner, carefree life! Having that monkey off my back has allowed me to once again walk upright. No more circles under my eyes, no more jitters, no more nightmares or sitting up in the bed in the middle of the night screaming Paula's name!

It takes tough love and sacrifice, but Dave and Carlos, in the end, it is worth it! If I can clean up my act and break the reality habit, you can do it, I have faith in you two! :D:r

What, and then get less sex than I do now?

Blueface
09-22-2010, 11:07 AM
First one:
Steven Tyler

Blueface
09-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Second one:
J Blow, I mean J Lo.

Blueface
09-22-2010, 11:13 AM
....and returning as third, Randy Jackson.

And there you have it folks.
I can now call my wife and give her the news.:rolleyes:

SvilleKid
09-22-2010, 11:18 AM

What, and then get less sex than I do now?

Crap, there goes the keyboard. Gotta find some towels to wipe the Pepsi off my screen!

HK3-
09-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Second one:
J Blow, I mean J Lo.

:=: Show me that donkey butt and them big ol legs.....

Blueface
09-22-2010, 11:42 AM
:=: Show me that donkey butt and them big ol legs.....

You asked.:r

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/cmach_photo/BaconGrease.jpg

HK3-
09-22-2010, 01:12 PM
You asked.:r

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/cmach_photo/BaconGrease.jpg

just the thought of... :pu

kaisersozei
02-04-2011, 10:57 AM
Had to resurrect this thread:

Like many of you, my wife makes me sit in the room with her while she watches AI. That's usually my time to browse CI ;) but last night I got to see Steven Tyler emerge from his limo smoking a cigar. Made Lisa pause, rewind and zoom in to see what it was--it was a quick shot, but the cigar was dark and the band was colorful, maybe Opus like. Not sure.

He remarked "Oh, I bet you can't show that on television--let's do it again!" And he gets back in the limo, shuts the door to reshoot--and emerges again puffing away. "You didn't think I was going to stop, did you?!" :r

Kreth
02-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Not a fan, so I loved the quote from $#!+ My Dad Says (or however they spell it):
"What happened to Paula Abdul? She looks terrible!"
"Dad, that's Steven Tyler."

Posted via Mobile Device