PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend is slipping...

dwoodward
09-21-2010, 11:09 PM
I smoked an ACID Nasty tonight, which not surprisingly, lived up to its name. It was Nasty... However, the girlfriend had been eyeballing the little ACID Blondie that was sitting in my humidor. She joined me outside and smoked over half of it. Her very first cigar. She apparently had been watching how I lit cigars lately because she took my torch and lit up like a pro.

I think she surprised herself, she kept saying she was only tasting smoke. So I told her to slow down, and concentrate on the flavors after she exhales... a few minutes later, she was all like "Omg! I taste something... I think its Cinnamon!"

Now she hinted that it might be a good idea for me to purchase a sampler of the CAO Flavor's with my next CI order.

:r

Doctorossi
09-21-2010, 11:19 PM
I smoked an ACID Nasty tonight, which not surprisingly, lived up to its name.

They call that one the 'truth in advertising special'. :tu

awsmith4
09-21-2010, 11:27 PM
Thats how my wife started but with CAO Flavours. Now she has a taste for mild Cubans especially HDM Du series and LGC. One day I came home to her drinking bourbon and smoking a Du Prince, I have never been so turned on but yet I was scared of what happens when she starts liking more expensive stuff!

Doctorossi
09-21-2010, 11:30 PM
One day I came home to her drinking bourbon and smoking a Du Prince

Your wife is hot. :r

bigdix
09-22-2010, 01:21 AM
It's a wonderful feeling!! Be careful, though! My wife seemed perfectly satisfied with a taste here and there and now she prefers CC's.....I mean, they're cheaper than NC's but damn. Good luck and enjoy, brother!! :tu

Buckeye Jack
09-22-2010, 08:19 AM
I have always given my wife cigars such as party shorts, QdO Corona's, El Principe's and what not. She's not hooked or a regular smoker by any means, but handed her a Macanudo I was gifted at our wedding and she could definitely tell it wasn't on par with anything else I've ever given her. Let her try the 97 VR Famosos I was smoking at the same time, and she didn't want to give it back.

I always wondered if she was truly tasting the cigar, I guess now I know.

awsmith4
09-22-2010, 08:26 AM
Your wife is hot. :r

Hey watch it :D

jjmitchem
09-22-2010, 09:04 AM
I think I might be able to get my wife to join me when I come home for R&R in Feb.

She has already said she has been tempted to go buy a cigar and light it up on the back porch because the aroma would make it feel like I was there

:) AWWWWW

whodeeni
09-22-2010, 12:53 PM
Hey watch it :D

:tpd: Doc! :su

Doctorossi
09-22-2010, 01:01 PM
:lv

replicant_argent
09-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Dear Penthouse Forum,
I never thought it would happen to me....

One day I came home to her drinking bourbon and smoking a Du Prince, I have never been so turned on but yet I was scared

SaltyMcGee
09-22-2010, 01:31 PM
Dear Penthouse Forum,
I never thought it would happen to me....

:r:r:r

shilala
09-22-2010, 01:53 PM
My girlfriend has gotten tired with the flavored smokes. I switched her off to AVO #9 maduros, but she seeems to like lancero cc's the best. I like them, too, but have never really had much interest. It'd be nice to find something we both enjoy so I can quit keeping so many different cigars around.

Stinky
09-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Thats how my wife started but with CAO Flavours. Now she has a taste for mild Cubans especially HDM Du series and LGC. One day I came home to her drinking bourbon and smoking a Du Prince, I have never been so turned on but yet I was scared of what happens when she starts liking more expensive stuff!

. . . then, your humidor [stash] will improve!

:tu

krevo
09-22-2010, 02:05 PM
My girlfriend has gotten tired with the flavored smokes. I switched her off to AVO #9 maduros, but she seeems to like lancero cc's the best. I like them, too, but have never really had much interest. It'd be nice to find something we both enjoy so I can quit keeping so many different cigars around.

:banger:banger

Tell her if she likes em so much to buy a couple boxes :D

Doctorossi
09-22-2010, 02:19 PM
she seems to like lancero cc's the best

I take it all back. Shilala's girlfriend is the hot one. :=: