PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question on La Riqueza LE's.

pinotguy
09-18-2010, 07:58 PM
What are the differences between the D'Clouet 16 and the LA 10?

I've recently seen both of these vitolas available but haven't been able to get much more information on them.

Thanks in advance for any clarification or details.

whodeeni
09-19-2010, 09:40 AM
What are the differences between the D'Clouet 16 and the LA 10?

I've recently seen both of these vitolas available but haven't been able to get much more information on them.

Thanks in advance for any clarification or details.

I personally think the only difference is the box. Pete ranout of white frank
boxes and started using the same box with no paint and since it was a '10
release, he did a slight name change. It's still just a La Riqueza in the Churchill size.

pinotguy
09-19-2010, 10:16 AM
I personally think the only difference is the box. Pete ranout of white frank
boxes and started using the same box with no paint and since it was a '10
release, he did a slight name change. It's still just a La Riqueza in the Churchill size.

This seems plausible - thanks. I know it's splitting hairs but I noticed the dimensions for these two sticks are very slightly different: D'Clouet 16 - 7 x 47, LA 10 - 7 1/8 x 48. Is the LA 10 an "event only" stick as well?

Adriftpanda
09-19-2010, 01:44 PM
These cigars are only for the events. We were able to score about a dozen boxes, not sure if I wanna smoke a LR churchill though...

RustyShackleford
09-19-2010, 02:58 PM
These cigars are only for the events. We were able to score about a dozen boxes, not sure if I wanna smoke a LR churchill though...

Why not? Not a fan of the line?

I have one sitting in the cooler that was gifted to me. I have liked the #3s I have smoked quite a bit.

Adriftpanda
09-20-2010, 02:34 AM
Just not a fan of smoking nc churchills. They are good, don't get me wrong, I just don't like big nc smokes.

RustyShackleford
09-20-2010, 11:47 AM
Just not a fan of smoking nc churchills. They are good, don't get me wrong, I just don't like big nc smokes.

O ok cool, I don't smoke to many churchills either unless their is enough complexity to keep me interested...