PDA

View Full Version : bday smokes/plans!

cigarmonkel
09-16-2010, 11:15 PM
So with my birthday is tomorroow and my roommate gave me the weekend off (she does the schedule for work which is a HUGE bonus for me since we work together). So I believe a lot of sticks will be fired up over the next couple of days. Here's what i'm thinking

Wake up, fire up a Camacho 62
eat breakfast and fire up a Cabaiguan 46.
Have lunch and either a Viaje (not sure what kind but its more of a lancero size).
Play some video games and go to dinner with the family. Go back to their place do the whole dessert/cake thing.
Come home and end the night with either a Tat SW reserva or a Tat Boris or T110 (i have yet to decide on which one thought, haven't had the SW reserva or t110 yet).

Then Saturday I'm going to the UofM football game so another Camacho 62 (or maybe a CC i have hiding in the back of my vino might also do the trick) during the tailgates (its a noon game so tailgating = 9am start). After the game come home and smoke a victory cigar (cause you know we'll win against UMass :banger). I think my victory cigar will be one of the Tat's i didn't smoke the night before. Then go to bed. I also forgot to mention lots of alcohol will be consumed over the next 48hrs!

icehog3
09-16-2010, 11:19 PM
Have a great B-Day weekend. :hb

mariogolbee
09-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Sounds like a great plan Ryan. If you smoke the Boris I'd make it a first of the day smoke though so it isn't tainted from an overworked pallet. It's your birthday though so do as you please. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

sevans105
09-16-2010, 11:49 PM
So with my birthday is tomorroow and my roommate gave me the weekend off (she does the schedule for work which is a HUGE bonus for me since we work together). So I believe a lot of sticks will be fired up over the next couple of days. Here's what i'm thinking

Wake up, fire up a Camacho 62
eat breakfast and fire up a Cabaiguan 46.
Have lunch and either a Viaje (not sure what kind but its more of a lancero size).
Play some video games and go to dinner with the family. Go back to their place do the whole dessert/cake thing.
Come home and end the night with either a Tat SW reserva or a Tat Boris or T110 (i have yet to decide on which one thought, haven't had the SW reserva or t110 yet).

Then Saturday I'm going to the UofM football game so another Camacho 62 (or maybe a CC i have hiding in the back of my vino might also do the trick) during the tailgates (its a noon game so tailgating = 9am start). After the game come home and smoke a victory cigar (cause you know we'll win against UMass :banger). I think my victory cigar will be one of the Tat's i didn't smoke the night before. Then go to bed. I also forgot to mention lots of alcohol will be consumed over the next 48hrs!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine_poisoning

Just in case. ;)

icehog3
09-16-2010, 11:50 PM

Just in case. ;)

Buzzkill. :r

bobarian
09-16-2010, 11:58 PM
Sounds like you have a great birthday weekend planned. Have a great time!
:hb:hb:hb:hb

benedic08
09-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Sounds like a fun weekend! Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good time.... Oh yeah only smoke the good sticks when you're sober... When you're drunk any cigar will taste good LOL

Adriftpanda
09-17-2010, 01:11 AM
Happy Birthday Ryan. End the night with a good smoke!

SUOrangeGuy
09-17-2010, 01:33 AM
My birthday is the 18th as well. Make it a good one because I plan too. :)

Chingas
09-17-2010, 01:33 AM
Thats a lot of planning Brother.

Enjoy your birthday. Camacho 1962's are delicious smokes!. I'd go with the 110 after work. Them the CC before bed. Don't want to smoke anything you never smoked before at the tailgate, not the place to really sit down and enjoy a smoke...

cigarmonkel
09-17-2010, 08:17 AM
Sounds like a great plan Ryan. If you smoke the Boris I'd make it a first of the day smoke though so it isn't tainted from an overworked pallet. It's your birthday though so do as you please. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
very good point Mario. I think i'll do that.

Just in case. ;)
:r:r i better have my roommate put 911 on speed dial huh?

My birthday is the 18th as well. Make it a good one because I plan too. :)
happy early bday!! thank you all for the bday wishes todays gonna be a great day :banger

Skywalker
09-17-2010, 08:27 AM
:dance:Happy Birthday!!!:dance:

yourchoice
09-17-2010, 08:52 AM
A man with a plan...I like it! Have a great birthday weekend.

mariogolbee
09-17-2010, 09:10 AM
happy birthday ryan!

CasaDooley
09-17-2010, 09:42 AM
HBD Bro!:hb
Should be 2 down by now!:ss

RustyShackleford
09-17-2010, 11:14 AM
Happy birthday Bro!

I cannot think of a better way to spend a birthday than with some fine cigars!

kelmac07
09-17-2010, 02:02 PM
Sounds like a great day planned Ryan...enjoy brother!! :D

mukky
09-17-2010, 03:29 PM
Sounds like a fun weekend! Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good time.... Oh yeah only smoke the good sticks when you're sober... When you're drunk any cigar will taste good LOL

very true. I was hammered one time and grabbed a La Cuna Bin No. 85 from the cooler and thought it was one of the best cigars I have ever smoked. Granted, I do enjoy the La Cunas for what they are and think they are an awesome budget smoke(they are one of my goto budget smokes, hence why I always keep a box of them in my cooler), but lets be realistic, there are far better smokes out there. I guess my point is, if your drunk, smoke a "La Cuna" (by that I mean whatever your goto budget smoke is)-(P. Save the goods for when you will really enjoy it.

Oh and Happy Birthday, and Go Blue

Chingas
09-17-2010, 09:36 PM
Happy Birthday Ryan! I hope your plan is a massive success!