PDA

View Full Version : I hate my roommate!

sikk50
09-03-2010, 08:58 PM
He decided to take my laundry out of the wash but not dry it. Needless to say I had to rewash everything bc they got musky. I left this on his door :tu

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk215/sikk50/d4faee85.jpg

aich75013
09-05-2010, 09:57 AM
My roommate used to turn off my alarm clock. I'm a bit of a heavy sleeper. I was late for a few 8AM classes.
I confronted him and he denied it but then it never happened again.
Posted via Mobile Device

kelmac07
09-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Ouch!!

Subvet642
09-05-2010, 11:10 AM
I'd have punched him in the face, but I'm a different generation.

Chingas
09-05-2010, 11:42 AM

I don't think that's a generation thing. I may have done the same!:banger

darkleeroy
09-05-2010, 12:29 PM

Your generation didn't have to worry about assault and battery charges and subsequent lawsuits for emotional damage.

Likewise, I would have just used his toothbrush on my a-hole; or farted on his pillow.

Kreth
09-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Some douche did this to me at the laundromat once. I put my stuff in a dryer, added quarters for 40 minutes, and ran over to a store a couple doors down the street. Came back 20 minutes later and my stuff was on one of the counters, still wet. His **** hit the floor. :r
Posted via Mobile Device

Subvet642
09-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Your generation didn't have to worry about assault and battery charges and subsequent lawsuits for emotional damage.

Likewise, I would have just used his toothbrush on my a-hole; or farted on his pillow.

That's pretty much what I meant, but farting on his pillow?

Many years ago, I read a piece in Easy Rider magazine titled: How to get even without getting caught. In it, among other ideas, was a suggestion that one could mix DMSO with syrup of Ipecac and apply it to surfaces that your target is sure to touch. The DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) will carry the ipecac transdermally and make your target vomit uncontrollably.

Chingas
09-06-2010, 12:13 AM

Many years ago, I read a piece in Easy Rider magazine titled: How to get even without getting caught. In it, among other ideas, was a suggestion that one could mix DMSO with syrup of Ipecac and apply it to surfaces that your target is sure to touch. The DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) will carry the ipecac transdermally and make your target vomit uncontrollably.

Thats just straight evil!:banger

Subvet642
09-06-2010, 06:02 AM
Thats just straight evil!:banger

That's not evil, that's what I call being the agent of karma. :D

GreekGodX
09-06-2010, 08:35 AM

I wish I would have known this in my chem labs :r I would have been making everyone puke

Subvet642
09-06-2010, 08:51 AM
One could also pull the subscription business reply cards from a bunch of skin mags at the news stand, fill them out with his name and home address, or better yet, his name but the addresses of his neighbors. Beats farting on his pillow.