PDA

View Full Version : Bucanero Canon Cubano Maduro Cigar Review Video

kaelaria
08-29-2010, 12:48 PM
http://cigarobsession.com/wp-content/gallery/bccm/thumbs/thumbs_20100824nccm0002.jpg

This 5.5×60 stick offers a soft, firm satin dark chocolate wrapper with small veins, tight seams, nice double cap and a creamy tobacco aroma. First light reveals a rich smooth texture of a medium bodied slightly earthy peppery flavor. The first third continues the trend with smooth creamy textures of aged tobacco with a touch of sweetness and earth. The draw is firm, smoke output is minimal and the burn is good. I find that it smokes much better with a lot more smoke if you take two small puffs rather than the typical one long draw. It starts giving a smooth coffee flavor along with the rest in the 2nd third, hitting the 1/2 way point 45 min in. With no changes to the last third it continues all the good flavors through the rest of the stick ending at 1:15 with an inch left where it got warm for my taste. Video on the site.

kelmac07
08-29-2010, 01:09 PM
Something about a Bucanero that I can't get into...maybe because one of our local B&Ms carries EVERYTHING they make...and want to charge an arm and a leg for it.