PDA

View Full Version : What Movie Ending are You Still Unresolved with?

Starscream
08-25-2010, 04:10 PM
For me, the following are at the top of my list:

2001: A Space Odyssey
The Day the Earth Stood Still (remake with Keanu Reeves)

The Poet
08-25-2010, 04:13 PM
The Birds. That movie has no ending, but just ends.

yourchoice
08-25-2010, 04:19 PM
American Psycho. Watched it once and I need to watch it again to wrap my head around it.

ActionAndy
08-25-2010, 04:21 PM
A Serious Man (Coen brothers). I've heard you have to have a Jewish background to get a lot fo the cultural stuff but whatever. The movie just stops existing, rather than ending.

icehog3
08-25-2010, 05:19 PM
The Shining.....Jack in the picture from the '20s.....what does it mean?

akumushi
08-25-2010, 05:23 PM
The Shining.....Jack in the picture from the '20s.....what does it mean?

You have to have read the book for it to really make sense; in the book there's a lot about him interacting with the ghosts of the house in some grand ballroom, and that picture was probably meant to signify that he's dead and now amongst the "permanent guests" as a ghost.:2

Chingas
08-25-2010, 05:28 PM
What an awesome thread! Now if only my brain would work properly...

Ok. For clarification:

Donnie Darko

Eraserhead

In The Mouth Of Madness

Syndiche New York

akumushi
08-25-2010, 05:35 PM
A Serious Man (Coen brothers). I've heard you have to have a Jewish background to get a lot fo the cultural stuff but whatever. The movie just stops existing, rather than ending.

It certainly is an abrupt ending, but you can take the looming torpedo to mean that the son is going to die and basically, sh!t will hit the fan. I've heard reviews that say that the movie is a take on the story of Job, where God and the devil test his faith. Towards the end of the movie though, just as it looks like the tests are over and things will get good for him again, Gopnik departs from the story of righteous Job when he sins by taking the bribe and changing the grade, thus God punishes him (the doctor immediately calls with bad news, and the tornado appears on the horizon. In this sense, it's not really the story of Job, and more simply a story about a man who is cursed, hence the epilogue with the Dybbuk:2

icehog3
08-25-2010, 05:45 PM
You have to have read the book for it to really make sense; in the book there's a lot about him interacting with the ghosts of the house in some grand ballroom, and that picture was probably meant to signify that he's dead and now amongst the "permanent guests" as a ghost.:2

Thanks Clayton....I have read the book, but I still find myself unsatisfied with that ending.....yet it's still my favorite movie of all time.

MrPlatypus
08-25-2010, 05:48 PM

Ok. For clarification:
In The Mouth Of Madness

Basically, he finally does go nuts. Know how it starts out with him in the asylum? He wasn't crazy then. He goes through and explains what happens to the guy who comes to see him, but remember when Sutter Kane tells him "I write therefore you are"? When he goes to see the film, he watches the film and it shows everything that happens during the movie....his brain just sort of goes the way of the dodo, because he realizes his entire life was nothing more than a piece of fiction. Got a very Lovecraft angle that, unless you've read a lot of Lovecraft, is hard to grasp.

One of my favorite films, right up there with Dr. Strangelove and Blade Runner.

akumushi
08-25-2010, 06:03 PM
correction
It certainly is an abrupt ending, but you can take the looming tornado to mean that the son is going to die and basically, sh!t will hit the fan. I've heard reviews that say that the movie is a take on the story of Job, where God and the devil test his faith. Towards the end of the movie though, just as it looks like the tests are over and things will get good for him again, Gopnik departs from the story of righteous Job when he sins by taking the bribe and changing the grade, thus God punishes him (the doctor immediately calls with bad news, and the tornado appears on the horizon. In this sense, it's not really the story of Job, and more simply a story about a man who is cursed, hence the prologue with the Dybbuk:2

markem
08-25-2010, 06:04 PM
The Princess Bride

I mean, they die at the end of the book but the movie ending implies happiness every after. Lying in the movies doesn't send the right message to kids.

fxpose
08-25-2010, 07:07 PM
Doubt

Chingas
08-25-2010, 07:10 PM
The Princess Bride

I mean, they die at the end of the book but the movie ending implies happiness every after. Lying in the movies doesn't send the right message to kids.

You can't knock a movie with Fred Savage. And classic lines like "Hello. My name is Eningo Madoya. You killed my Father. Prepare to DIE!"

It's just poetic!

Chingas
08-25-2010, 07:11 PM
Basically, he finally does go nuts. Know how it starts out with him in the asylum? He wasn't crazy then. He goes through and explains what happens to the guy who comes to see him, but remember when Sutter Kane tells him "I write therefore you are"? When he goes to see the film, he watches the film and it shows everything that happens during the movie....his brain just sort of goes the way of the dodo, because he realizes his entire life was nothing more than a piece of fiction. Got a very Lovecraft angle that, unless you've read a lot of Lovecraft, is hard to grasp.

One of my favorite films, right up there with Dr. Strangelove and Blade Runner.

Thanks Brother. It's time for a rewatch!

Lear31MX
08-25-2010, 07:11 PM
No country for old men

cort
08-25-2010, 07:46 PM
Happy Gilmore.

How the hell did Chubs grow his hand back to play the piano.:confused: Gets me every time:D

icehog3
08-25-2010, 08:12 PM
You can't knock a movie with Fred Savage.

Obviously you've never seen "Vice Versa". :r

Mr.Maduro
08-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Memento....

SmokeyJoe
08-25-2010, 08:35 PM
Memento....

:tpd:

Also, never liked the ending of "Gone With The Wind."
After all... tomorrow is another day.

Chingas
08-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Obviously you've never seen "Vice Versa". :r

I'm thinking Thankfully No!

jmsremax
08-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Inception....I feel if I rewatch it, it will make more sense.

Chingas
08-25-2010, 08:54 PM

It's actually a very basic concept. A lot of people thought you really need to pay attention and read into every detail. I did, and really for nothing. Take the movie for face value. A dream within a dream within a dream. You do that and it's simple to understand. Great movie by the way.

jmsremax
08-25-2010, 09:57 PM
It's actually a very basic concept. A lot of people thought you really need to pay attention and read into every detail. I did, and really for nothing. Take the movie for face value. A dream within a dream within a dream. You do that and it's simple to understand. Great movie by the way.

I understand the concept....watching the trailer tells you that. But this time around I can see how things play out in a new light (somewhat like the 6th sense).

SvilleKid
08-25-2010, 10:10 PM
Mission Impossible. Regardless of plot desires, Jim Phelps can never be a bad guy. But then again, I'm old, and well remember the original TV Series.

Otherwise, Scooby-Doo comes to mind!! ;)

Chingas
08-25-2010, 10:25 PM
I understand the concept....watching the trailer tells you that. But this time around I can see how things play out in a new light (somewhat like the 6th sense).

Gotcha. Sorry Brother. Mis interpreted the post.:tu

T.G
08-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Airplane!

I mean, if they were out of fuel, and just belly landed the plane, how did Otto-pilot take off in the plane again?

akumushi
08-25-2010, 11:28 PM
Thanks Clayton....I have read the book, but I still find myself unsatisfied with that ending.....yet it's still my favorite movie of all time.

I agree that the ending, and maybe even the movie as a whole, is a little disappointing compared to the novel. Kubrick has a tendency to do his own thing and use the book as a starting point (he excised the entire last chapter of "A Clockwork Orange" and actually improved on the book IMO), but regardless, he makes his own work of art that is independent of the "inspiration" when he makes a film. It's funny that two of his films have already been mentioned in this thread. I agree that 2001 makes no sense at the end:r The Shining is by far and away the scariest book I've ever read and my favorite novel by Stephen King:tu

akumushi
08-25-2010, 11:31 PM
Doubt
But isn't that the crux of the biscuit? The title tells us that in the end, we're supposed to have doubts about what really happened.

akumushi
08-25-2010, 11:38 PM

Ok. For clarification:

Donnie Darko
Eraserhead

In The Mouth Of Madness

Syndiche New York

I just watched Donnie Darko for the first time last night and thought it was awesome, I'm waiting for the director's cut on Netflix, but I'd like to hear other's thoughts on it. The way I see it, when Donnie says "How to you know I'm not one(superhero)" it's a reference to the fact that he is either prescient alla Dune's Maud Dib, or at the end of the movie learns to master time travel thanks to Grandma Death, either way, the events we see in the movie are what happened before he was able to travel back in time and prevent his lover's and families' deaths by sacrificing himself, or he simply stayed in bed to give up himself and die to prevent the events of the movie he had seen presciently by dying in the accident, either way, the conversations he has with his science teacher are the key to understanding the film!

akumushi
08-25-2010, 11:40 PM
Oh, did I mention I love this thread:al:r

icehog3
08-25-2010, 11:53 PM
I agree that the ending, and maybe even the movie as a whole, is a little disappointing compared to the novel. Kubrick has a tendency to do his own thing and use the book as a starting point (he excised the entire last chapter of "A Clockwork Orange" and actually improved on the book IMO), but regardless, he makes his own work of art that is independent of the "inspiration" when he makes a film. It's funny that two of his films have already been mentioned in this thread. I agree that 2001 makes no sense at the end:r The Shining is by far and away the scariest book I've ever read and my favorite novel by Stephen King:tu

I actually love the movie, especially Nicholson's performance which captures rage and madness like no other actor has....just that picture bugs me. :r

akumushi
08-25-2010, 11:59 PM
I actually love the movie, especially Nicholson's performance which captures rage and madness like no other actor has....just that picture bugs me. :r

It's a great film no doubt, I just happened to read the book first, while I was driving a boat up to Vancouver in seas that almost sank us, and the book had come from the collection of a recently deceased person's collection with a bookmark from her that showed she had never finished it, so needless to say, the movie never quite got creepy enough to live up to the hype:) Oh, and don't read "A Decent Into the Maelstrom" by E.A. Poe when the swells are 30 feet and you have gale force winds at your bow:r

OLS
08-26-2010, 06:03 AM
In terms of No Country for Old Men, I GET the ending, but I guess I was not overly satisfied with it.
I guess I am going to have to read The Shining, since I was creeped out by the movie, but not
overly scared. I don't really scare easy. I think that's a result of how movies are made. If you
frame the shot to the left, the monster is about to enter from the right. If the music gets a lil wiggy,
somethings about to pop up out of something else. And on and on and on.

Commander Quan
08-26-2010, 07:07 AM
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Bourne Ultimatum - I just want to know if Jason and Nikki hooked up

shilala
08-26-2010, 07:47 AM
No country for old men

I was trying to remember the name of that movie.
I had to look online to figure out what the hell I had just watched. I had absolutely no clue.
The gangster movie with Jack Nicholson and the rat drawing, can't remember the name of it. I've watched that one twice and I still don't get it.
Just looked it up. The Departed. It baffles me.

floydpink
08-26-2010, 08:17 AM
Shutter Island.

kaisersozei
08-26-2010, 09:01 AM
Shutter Island.

This is another one where the book helps the movie make sense. It's crazy, man, crazy. ;)

ActionAndy
08-26-2010, 09:15 AM
I don't think this one counts since the ending is very easy to understand, but I really wish Cuckoo's Nest ended differently. I turn it off when they break the window and assume they left.

jmsremax
08-26-2010, 09:29 AM
It's been a real long time since I watched Escape from Alcatraz but I do recall the ending leaving the viewer to construct the ending.

Chingas
08-26-2010, 09:48 AM
I just watched Donnie Darko for the first time last night and thought it was awesome, I'm waiting for the director's cut on Netflix, but I'd like to hear other's thoughts on it. The way I see it, when Donnie says "How to you know I'm not one(superhero)" it's a reference to the fact that he is either prescient alla Dune's Maud Dib, or at the end of the movie learns to master time travel thanks to Grandma Death, either way, the events we see in the movie are what happened before he was able to travel back in time and prevent his lover's and families' deaths by sacrificing himself, or he simply stayed in bed to give up himself and die to prevent the events of the movie he had seen presciently by dying in the accident, either way, the conversations he has with his science teacher are the key to understanding the film!

Thanks Brother. I hear what you're saying but I don't know. Time for a rewatch I suppose!

ucla695
08-26-2010, 10:45 AM

:tpd: I'm with you on this one. I think watching it for a third time will clear it up for me. :)

ninjavanish
08-26-2010, 11:16 AM
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

1)Allan Quartermain can never be killed by some fruitcake in a mask and a cape
2)Sean Connery can never be killed by some fruitcake in a mask and a cape
3)Everyone knows that witch doctors can use black magic to raise the dead... but rules 1 and two completely negate the fact that he is actually dead to be raised in the first place.
4)Assuming hell hath frozen over and Allan Quartermain IS actually dead... did the witch doctors black magic work?

Come on guys. Sequel already. Jack@$$es. It's not cool to leave us hangin like this.

T.G
08-26-2010, 11:27 AM
Debbie Does Dallas.

Did she ever make the real cheerleading squad?

Kreth
08-26-2010, 12:09 PM
Debbie Does Dallas.

The scene was originally in the movie, but pulled out at the last second. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Starscream
08-26-2010, 01:09 PM
Debbie Does Dallas.

The scene was originally in the movie, but pulled out at the last second. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

:r:r:r

Chingas
08-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Debbie Does Dallas.

There was a story line to this?:r:r

A classic, forever!:tu

PeteSB75
08-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Total Recall - Is Arnold really on Mars with the girl and the atmosphere, or is he back on earth, spending the rest of his life as a vegetable?

Lucky_Hippo
08-26-2010, 02:53 PM
For me, the following are at the top of my list:

2001: A Space Odyssey
The Day the Earth Stood Still (remake with Keanu Reeves)

There is a guy on youtube that gives a pretty good guess at this one (since no one can really decipher Stanley K). He walked through a lot of SK's work. Some I agreed with and some I didn't... With 2001ASO I liked his version. He explains that we evolve each time we discover the black singing rectangle, and at only those points throughout the movie do we ever hear the stone "singing" except for two other times. One is at the intermission while stairing at a black screen, and the other is at the end while going through the light show. The blank movie screen at intermission is actuall the black rectangle turned sideways and the audience (us) is evolving, and half way though the light show it also turns "sideways" to tie in the movie screen as the monument and give us a clue that we are part of the story.

M1903A1
08-26-2010, 03:14 PM
Airplane!

I mean, if they were out of fuel, and just belly landed the plane, how did Otto-pilot take off in the plane again?

More important...did the guy in the cab ever get to where he was going? :r

ActionAndy
08-26-2010, 03:19 PM
There is a guy on youtube that gives a pretty good guess at this one (since no one can really decipher Stanley K). He walked through a lot of SK's work. Some I agreed with and some I didn't... With 2001ASO I liked his version. He explains that we evolve each time we discover the black singing rectangle, and at only those points throughout the movie do we ever hear the stone "singing" except for two other times. One is at the intermission while stairing at a black screen, and the other is at the end while going through the light show. The blank movie screen at intermission is actuall the black rectangle turned sideways and the audience (us) is evolving, and half way though the light show it also turns "sideways" to tie in the movie screen as the monument and give us a clue that we are part of the story.

Yup. The monolith has the exact same dimensions as movie screens did at that time (no idea if the ratios have been changed since the film was created).

BigCat
08-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Pulp Fiction - what's in the briefcase??

md4958
08-26-2010, 03:49 PM

Thats Bao's humidor. It glows from the ballerness of the cigars within.

md4958
08-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Up
What happens to Mr Fredrickson? Does he live on the blimp with the talking dogs, or does he go to the retirement home? Also, does he ever fly back to Paradise Falls and visit his house, or get any of his stuff?

The Poet
08-26-2010, 03:52 PM

It's the stuff that dreams are made of.

Oh, wait . . . that's a different movie, and one that DOES have an ending. Nevermind.

MajorCaptSilly
08-26-2010, 04:00 PM
Not a movie but Twin Peaks left me wanting more. I'd like a movie to tie things up. What about Bob?

MCS

Chingas
08-26-2010, 08:13 PM

Marcelus Wallace's Soul

Not a movie but Twin Peaks left me wanting more. I'd like a movie to tie things up.

MCS

I got to look into that. There is a movie, i believe it's a prequel. I thought they made a movie that tied it togehter.

Mullholland Drive...anyone, anyone?

Kreth
08-27-2010, 05:36 AM
Marcelus Wallace's Soul
Actually, I read an interview with Tarantino where he said it was delberately kept vague. He also gave a few of his favorite theories that he's heard from fans. Wallace's soul was one, but my favorite was the missing loot from Reservoir Dogs. :tu
Posted via Mobile Device

QUAZY50
08-27-2010, 06:18 AM
The International.... Very unsatisfying ending.

OLS
08-27-2010, 07:05 AM
Thats Bao's humidor. It glows from the ballerness of the cigars within.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It's funny becuase it's TRUE.

OLS
08-27-2010, 07:06 AM
Actually, I read an interview with Tarantino where he said it was delberately kept vague
But see I DON"T buy what Tarantino says, he of all people should know what was in the briefcase,
since he freaking wrote it. Anyone else that wants to posit a theory can say that crap, but from
him it's just a copout.

Chingas
08-27-2010, 08:41 AM
I'm sorry Guys. Not my intention to give false information (about the briefcase). I got the info a long time ago, treated it as fact. Should have done my research. I never knew it was never explained. Soul works in my book. It explains the bandage. It explains his character. But i guess just a "theory."

Starscream
08-27-2010, 10:44 AM
I can buy that. Pretty good explanation.
Not a movie but Twin Peaks left me wanting more. I'd like a movie to tie things up. What about Bob?

MCS

I got to look into that. There is a movie, i believe it's a prequel. I thought they made a movie that tied it togehter.

I've never watched the series or the prequel movie. I hear it does tie up some loose ends for the series. Netflix has the movie for anyone who's interested.

akumushi
08-28-2010, 11:22 PM
But see I DON"T buy what Tarantino says, he of all people should know what was in the briefcase,
since he freaking wrote it. Anyone else that wants to posit a theory can say that crap, but from
him it's just a copout.
I never bought the whole "soul" interpretation for what's in the briefcase, because then, how the hell would a bunch of douchbags like Brent and his friends get ahold of some bad@ss gangters soul? The lack of explaination for what is in the briefcase has never bothered me though, the movie is too brilliant on so many other levels for me to get bogged down into "what does it mean?" I think Tarantino is one director where it's dangerous to try to search for depth or symbolism. Pulp Fiction is one of my all time favorite movies, but honestly, Tarantino's ouevre is Pop art, pure style over subtance and sure, it is entertaining as hell, the craft and cinematography are streamlined and beautiful, and it has some of the most brilliant dialogue writing you'll ever see, but looking for depth and substance in a Tarantino film is like looking for depth and substance in a creme brulee dish; all that's there is a delicious layer of fluffy sweet entertainment. That's the big problem I had with Inglorious Basterds, it just seemed wrong to make such a fluffy, vapid revenge flick out something as terrible as the holocaust and WWII. Sure, it was good time, but I felt a little dirty afterward:2

Skywalker
08-30-2010, 07:26 AM
The Matrix Revolutions!!!

WTF???:confused:

Resipsa
08-30-2010, 09:32 AM
Shutter Island. He understands what he did and doesn't want to live with it, so he pretends to still be sick so they will lobotimize him. That way he doesn't have to remember what he did, or live with it.

Resipsa
08-30-2010, 09:34 AM
1408. Another great King story.

Towards the end of the film you can hear the operator on the other end of the phone say something like "even if you get out of this room, you'll never leave".

I took that to mean that at the very end of the movie it's just another con job, he's really still in the room.

VirtualSmitty
08-30-2010, 10:28 AM
There Will Be Blood. I love that movie, love it, but the ending always strikes me as rushed. Maybe there's something about it I never got, but it just never struck me as proper for a film as awesome as it was.

JE3146
08-31-2010, 09:05 PM
He understands what he did and doesn't want to live with it, so he pretends to still be sick so they will lobotimize him. That way he doesn't have to remember what he did, or live with it.

Says your opinion ;)

yachties23
08-31-2010, 09:20 PM
There Will Be Blood. I love that movie, love it, but the ending always strikes me as rushed. Maybe there's something about it I never got, but it just never struck me as proper for a film as awesome as it was.

I've always kinda agreed with that thought Joe. I think because the movie itself is almost so anti-climatic until the very end, you are just waiting for stuff to happen, and in the last 8 seconds it all does. I love the movie, anything Daniel Day Lewis is in, is by default amazing, but it has that crappy, climax/rush the ending culmination, although the scene in the in home bowling ally is pretty awesome :)

JaKaacH
08-31-2010, 09:32 PM
A MacGuffin

Actually, I read an interview with Tarantino where he said it was delberately kept vague. He also gave a few of his favorite theories that he's heard from fans. Wallace's soul was one, but my favorite was the missing loot from Reservoir Dogs. :tu
Posted via Mobile Device
Tarantino referred to the brief case as a MacGuffin, he wanted it vague. You're still talking about it...??

him it's just a copout.

Did it matter what was in the brief case?

MacGuffin clicky (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacGuffin)

St. Lou Stu
08-31-2010, 09:33 PM
Rambo
I mean, for real... do you know how much the ammo for that Electric cannon woulda weighed?
Or was that Predator?

JaKaacH
08-31-2010, 09:36 PM
Rambo
I mean, for real... do you know how much the ammo for that Electric cannon woulda weighed?
Or was that Predator?

Predator..

St. Lou Stu
08-31-2010, 09:38 PM
Predator..

Not only that, but that wasn't the end...was it?:r

Kreth
08-31-2010, 09:43 PM
Tarantino referred to the brief case as a MacGuffin, he wanted it vague. You're still talking about it...??
Actually, we were done talking about it almost a week ago... ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Resipsa
08-31-2010, 09:47 PM
Says your opinion ;)

Well by all means tell us your opinion, LOL

JaKaacH
08-31-2010, 09:51 PM
Actually, we were done talking about it almost a week ago... ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually, I must have missed the memo. ;) Still being talked about 16 years later.:)

Skywalker
08-31-2010, 11:44 PM
Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back!

Skywalker
09-03-2010, 09:14 AM
Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back!

I watched it again last night... What if a person never got to see Return of the Jedi???

icehog3
09-03-2010, 10:27 AM
I watched it again last night... What if a person never got to see Return of the Jedi???

I never have, what's the rub? :r

replicant_argent
09-03-2010, 10:56 AM

I could tell you, but then some "unfortunate" events may transpire and I would have to call the Wolf. And the Wolf is pretty busy, and he might get annoyed with me, perhaps even "curt."

yachties23
09-03-2010, 11:00 AM
I could tell you, but then some "unfortunate" events may transpire and I would have to call the Wolf. And the Wolf is pretty busy, and he might get annoyed with me, perhaps even "curt."
Pretty please with sugar on top.

Another movie that the ending always kinda bothered me was Fallen...

Let me tell you about the time I almost died....

Starscream
09-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Pretty please with sugar on top.

Another movie that the ending always kinda bothered me was Fallen...

Let me tell you about the time I almost died....

I loved the ending to Fallen. I love movies where the good guys don't win.

icehog3
09-04-2010, 12:30 PM
I loved the ending to Fallen. I love movies where the good guys don't win.

Well, guess I can skip watching that one. :r

Kreth
09-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Psst... Bruce Willis was dead... ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Chingas
09-04-2010, 01:41 PM

:r:r

icehog3
09-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Psst... Bruce Willis was dead... ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Crap! Now I don't need to see "Die Hard" either. :hn

SaltyMcGee
09-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Return of the Jedi

Ewok parties are TOTALLY lame. Maybe they all got drunk later on....:al

Skywalker
09-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Return of the Jedi

Ewok parties are TOTALLY lame. Maybe they all got drunk later on....:al

I'm sure Chewie had a good time!!!;)
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/El_lightyears/ewoks-chewie.jpg

mariogolbee
09-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Law and Order SVU is a show, not a movie, but every single episode ends with me saying "WTF?"

Skywalker
09-05-2010, 01:23 AM
Law and Order SVU is a show, not a movie, but every single episode ends with me saying "WTF?"

WTFC???:r

icehog3
09-05-2010, 07:35 AM
I'm sure Chewie had a good time!!!;)
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/El_lightyears/ewoks-chewie.jpg

Who are those guys?

Starscream
09-05-2010, 07:36 AM
You remember Willow? He's behind the bear in the front holding the baseball bat.

EDIT: I think he's actually the one on the far left down front.

EDIT EDIT: Hell, I don't know. I must be racist against Ewoks b/c they all look alike.:)

icehog3
09-05-2010, 07:44 AM
What's an Ewok?

Chingas
09-05-2010, 07:51 AM
What's an Ewok?

Anyone have some insight on Primer?

icehog3
09-05-2010, 07:52 AM

Is he the leader of the Ewoks, Chingas?

Starscream
09-05-2010, 01:48 PM

Is he the leader of the Ewoks, Chingas?

No, he's the leader of the Autobots (Transformers).;)

Starscream
09-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Not necessarily the ending of the film, but the transition from Evil Dead to Evil Dead II. First film was Ash, his girl, and a group of others. Evil Dead II begins with a recap (?) of the first film, but this time it's just Ash and his girlfriend. WTF? Major continuity issue, pretending the first film didn't happen, or something different altogether. I really liked Evil Dead II but just don't get the transition.

yachties23
09-06-2010, 12:11 AM
Not necessarily the ending of the film, but the transition from Evil Dead to Evil Dead II. First film was Ash, his girl, and a group of others. Evil Dead II begins with a recap (?) of the first film, but this time it's just Ash and his girlfriend. WTF? Major continuity issue, pretending the first film didn't happen, or something different altogether. I really liked Evil Dead II but just don't get the transition.

Zombie movies have no concept of continuity... Although Bruce Campbell is in it, and he is the man.

"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! "