PDA

View Full Version : Golf Joke

Gophernut
08-25-2010, 10:03 AM
A husband and wife are playing a round of golf when the husband slices his drive. It lands right next to a barn, blocking his path to the hole. He examines the situation and realizes that if he were to open the barn door and hit a low 3 iron through the one door and out the other side he could still get close to the green. He asks his wife to hold open the door closest to him so that he can attempt the shot. He addresses the ball, lines up his shot, strikes the ball. The ball flies up, hits his wife square in the forehead, and kills her instantly.

After the funeral, he isn't able to play the game right away. He waits two weeks until his buddy convinces him to give it another try. He gets to the same hole, slices his drive to the almost exact location. His buddy seeing how distraught he is, goes up to his ball addresses the situation, and tells him that if he were to hit a low 3 iron through the barn door, he could get close to the green, and that he would hold the door open for him. The man gets this pained look on his face and says, "I can't do it. Last time I did that I took an 8."

kelmac07
08-25-2010, 03:52 PM
:r :r :r