PDA

View Full Version : Review - Bugatti B-1 Torch Lighter

Bill86
08-24-2010, 03:02 AM
This was a $10 upgrade and still is for several cigar packages on CI. So I dipped, I just have to say..Great lighter.

Haven't tried the punch on it, sure it probably isn't great but the lighter itself is really practical in design. It cannot light in your pocket due to a cover that blocks the "trigger" on it. Flip the cap and press on the side and you got a precise long flame. Very comfortable in hand and smooth. My only complaint is they do scratch easy but again cosmetically I don't care because it cost $10. Much better than a ronson jet-lite, I do have one but I don't care for it much.

Edit if anyone wants pictures of the lighter and whatnot I will post them.

Now I'll just need to get a good cutter :D

longknocker
08-24-2010, 03:37 AM
This was a $10 upgrade and still is for several cigar packages on CI. So I dipped, I just have to say..Great lighter.

Haven't tried the punch on it, sure it probably isn't great but the lighter itself is really practical in design. It cannot light in your pocket due to a cover that blocks the "trigger" on it. Flip the cap and press on the side and you got a precise long flame. Very comfortable in hand and smooth. My only complaint is they do scratch easy but again cosmetically I don't care because it cost $10. Much better than a ronson jet-lite, I do have one but I don't care for it much.

Nice Pick-Up, Bill!:tu Go With Palio For The Cutter!:)

Bill86
08-24-2010, 03:45 AM
But ...but CI doesn't have those....Got a lead on a good place to order them from? How expensive are they?

longknocker
08-24-2010, 03:58 AM
Here Is A Great Place, Bill: http://www.heartfeltindustries.com/products.asp?cat=26 I Have The Burlwood & Love It.:tu Occasionally There Is A Group Buy For The Palio Cutters Here On CA.

Great Cutter & Lifetime Warranty That Is Awesome!:)

Ogre
08-24-2010, 10:48 AM

I have 2 of these and love them. The punch does ok, but I have never seen a lighter attached punch that works wonderful.

Thrak
08-24-2010, 11:08 AM
I have one of these and like it alot, I also got one for a buddy of mine and he loves it too...

jmsremax
08-24-2010, 12:54 PM
Cigar solutions has a deal on palio cutters right now....$37 shipped for the black one and a cigar stand. :tu

I just got mine last week.

Bill86
08-24-2010, 02:05 PM
Here Is A Great Place, Bill: http://www.heartfeltindustries.com/products.asp?cat=26 I Have The Burlwood & Love It.:tu Occasionally There Is A Group Buy For The Palio Cutters Here On CA.

Great Cutter & Lifetime Warranty That Is Awesome!:)

O_O carbon fiber cutter. I bet that ones nice. I get paid in 3 days I'll order it then.

CigarRod
08-16-2011, 09:06 AM
old thread I know, but if anyone knows of a way to fill these lighters and not have to do it every two days, let me know, I must be doing it wrong!

Apoco
08-16-2011, 09:18 AM
old thread I know, but if anyone knows of a way to fill these lighters and not have to do it every two days, let me know, I must be doing it wrong!

Not sure if this is the issue, but make sure to bleed the lighter once it is no longer producing a flame. Take a toothpick with a flat end (or something like that - anything to push the stem down will do) and press on the stem that you push your can of butane into to refill the lighter. Hold the stem down until you cannot hear it hiss anymore - that drains out all of the excess air and leaves room for more fuel. Refill and enjoy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Blak Smyth
08-16-2011, 09:21 AM
My neighbor has this lighter and the punch ring came loose and falls out of the bracket.
I was going to buy this one until that happened. It is nice though.

Mattso3000
08-16-2011, 09:24 AM
My neighbor has this lighter and the punch ring came loose and falls out of the bracket.
I was going to buy this one until that happened. It is nice though.

That's funny, I've had this lighter for a while and it works well, never used the punch until today (couldn't find my other one) and this happened. Good lighter, don't use the punch.

kenstogie
09-07-2011, 02:08 PM
just bought one of these on free fall bid and got it for $19. Anyway hope it puts an end to my collection of fancy non working lighters.