PDA

View Full Version : Innovative white board usage

markem
08-10-2010, 04:00 PM
This is pretty funny and gets my nod as best use of a white board for business.

http://thechive.com/2010/08/10/girl-quits-her-job-on-dry-erase-board-emails-entire-office-33-photos/

Mugen910
08-10-2010, 04:02 PM
I saw this in the AM...she is a cutie and that whole thing was sooo funny!
Posted via Mobile Device

Eleven
08-10-2010, 04:37 PM
Hopa!

shilala
08-10-2010, 04:38 PM
That was cute. I sent that to my very own HPOA. :D

madwilliamflint
08-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Good for her. If your job stands before your principles you're destined to lead a miserable life.

elderboy02
08-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Nice! She is very hot :dr

md4958
08-10-2010, 07:19 PM
She is a HPOA, but i really lost respect for the guy when there was no weekly p*rn usage to report!

:r:r:r

shilala
08-10-2010, 07:21 PM
There's supposed to be a follow-up story tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. I bet it'll be funny, she has a great sense of humor. :)

RGD.
08-11-2010, 06:22 AM
That link was sent to me - freaking hilarious. And I agree with her, she will do just fine. Looking forward to any updates!

Ron

WhoDeySchenk
08-11-2010, 06:33 AM
That was some funny chit right there!

WhoDeySchenk
08-11-2010, 07:13 AM
http://techcrunch.com/2010/08/11/elyse-porterfield/

“Girl quits her job on dry erase board, emails entire office (33 Photos)” is indeed a hoax, say its creators John and Leo Resig.

I’d love to pull out some well-worn meta-media analysis about how memes are increasingly where we get our culture and we need to be more circumspect when filtering information yada yada, but I’ll leave that to my betters. Elyse Porterfield or “Jenny DryErase,” who went straight from our inboxes to the “1,000,000 Strong for Jenny DryErase to Pose in Playboy” Facebook fan page, should speak for herself.

New to Los Angeles from Greeley, Colorado, 22-year-old aspiring actress Elyse Porterfield responded to the following ad in Actors Access last Thursday.

The photo shoot, which happened that Friday, was for an image board site called The Chive. The Chive (which gets around 5.6 million unique visits a month, according to Google) is part of a network of viral sites run by brothers Leo and John Resig, who have a storied history of manufacturing Internet hoaxes, most notably the $10,000 Donald Trump tip and the infamous “virgin text messages her dad that she lost her virginity.” Both hoaxes ended up punking various mainstream media outlets including Fox News, Gawker and Jay Leno.

Porterfield told TechCrunch, “When I went into the audition, I didn’t know what it was for — but thought that this couldn’t be too bawdy or promiscuous or else they wouldn’t have me holding a dry erase board. “ The actress’ prior claims to fame include being compared to Angelina Jolie in People Magazine and performing in her college theater troupe. She had not heard of the acronym HOPA beforehand.

Mugen910
08-11-2010, 07:26 AM
http://techcrunch.com/2010/08/11/elyse-porterfield/

“Girl quits her job on dry erase board, emails entire office (33 Photos)” is indeed a hoax, say its creators John and Leo Resig.

I’d love to pull out some well-worn meta-media analysis about how memes are increasingly where we get our culture and we need to be more circumspect when filtering information yada yada, but I’ll leave that to my betters. Elyse Porterfield or “Jenny DryErase,” who went straight from our inboxes to the “1,000,000 Strong for Jenny DryErase to Pose in Playboy” Facebook fan page, should speak for herself.

New to Los Angeles from Greeley, Colorado, 22-year-old aspiring actress Elyse Porterfield responded to the following ad in Actors Access last Thursday.

The photo shoot, which happened that Friday, was for an image board site called The Chive. The Chive (which gets around 5.6 million unique visits a month, according to Google) is part of a network of viral sites run by brothers Leo and John Resig, who have a storied history of manufacturing Internet hoaxes, most notably the $10,000 Donald Trump tip and the infamous “virgin text messages her dad that she lost her virginity.” Both hoaxes ended up punking various mainstream media outlets including Fox News, Gawker and Jay Leno.

Porterfield told TechCrunch, “When I went into the audition, I didn’t know what it was for — but thought that this couldn’t be too bawdy or promiscuous or else they wouldn’t have me holding a dry erase board. “ The actress’ prior claims to fame include being compared to Angelina Jolie in People Magazine and performing in her college theater troupe. She had not heard of the acronym HOPA beforehand.

I had not heard of this prior either. :confused:

kydsid
08-11-2010, 07:48 AM
Ya anything on the chive has to be takin with a Dubai sized dumptruck load of salt

Eleven
08-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Still a HOPA.

Gophernut
08-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Still a HOPA.

:tpd: Agreed

wayner123
08-11-2010, 11:16 AM
http://thechive.com/2010/08/11/a-word-from-jenny-16-photos/

Follow up whiteboard.

marge796