PDA

View Full Version : Shark Humor

Steve
08-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Once again, it's that time of year. The folks from up north come down, play in the surf, and then are shocked that there are actually sharks living in the water they are swimming in. A couple of days ago a lady from Pennsylvania told her son that it was safe to swim at the beach because, as she told the paper "I remember telling my son that sharks are out deep and there’s nothing to be scared of.” She ended up getting bit on the arm and taking 150 stitches. I'm really sorry that she was bitten, but come on. It's where they live, and I have see sharks in mere inches of water.

Anyway, in honor of our I Pennsylvania Shark Expert...

================================================== ======

Two great white sharks, swimming in the ocean, spied survivors of a sunken ship. "Follow me, son." the father shark said to the son shark and they swam to the mass of people.

"First we swim around them a few times with just the tip of our fins showing." And they did.

"Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our fins showing." And they did.

"Now we eat everybody." And they did.

When they were both gorged, the son asked, "Dad, why didn't we just eat them all at first? Why did we swim around and around them?"

His wise father replied, "Because they taste better without the crap inside!"

GKitty
08-03-2010, 01:02 PM
:r :r :r

Freaking awesome!!!

BlackDog
08-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Best joke ever! :tu

BigAsh
08-03-2010, 01:08 PM
hahaha.....too funny....oh and the joke is funny too!:r

bscottskangum
08-03-2010, 01:13 PM
haha, funny :tu

Coach Deg
08-03-2010, 01:17 PM
That's good!!!!

sevans105
08-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Great Joke....just in time for SHARK WEEK!!!

kelmac07
08-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Good one!! :r :r :r

JaKaacH
08-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Great Joke....just in time for SHARK WEEK!!!
Good one Steve

Tell the Pennsylvania Shark Expert they are in the shallows for just for Shark week! Have to have footage for next year.

Steve
08-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Actually it's ironic. Last night theey were baiting Lemon sharks into about 5-6 inches of water to see how shallow they would chase bait.

I have seen them scaping the sand with thier bellys when the mullet scools are on the beach like they are right now.

Here is a couple of pictures a friens sent me a couple of weeks ago while they were flyfishing for reds in the surf. (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showpost.php?p=911507&postcount=2791).

JaKaacH
08-12-2010, 07:01 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/jkach/Funnys/skleea.jpg