PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Charters in key Largo

chachee52
08-02-2010, 05:57 AM
anyone ever hire a fishing charter in Key Largo?
I know there are a ton of them.
Just got back from my bachelor party and we went fishing but a bunch of people couldn't make it, so I thought I'd hire a boat to take a bunch of us out down there an catch something bigger/better than mackerel.
If anyone knows anyone of has suggestions please let me know.
Thanks
Todd

Eleven
08-02-2010, 06:33 AM
Only guy I know is out of Boca Grande and Port Charlotte. Sorry :(

floydpink
08-02-2010, 07:05 AM
Not sure if he's still there, but my Dad and I used to charter Bubba Gaston on the Blacl Bean and he never failed to get us sailfish and dolphin. He's out of Key West though.

I'd say to ask for Bubba, but half the guys in the Keys go by the name of Bubba.

longknocker
08-02-2010, 07:10 AM
anyone ever hire a fishing charter in Key Largo?
I know there are a ton of them.
Just got back from my bachelor party and we went fishing but a bunch of people couldn't make it, so I thought I'd hire a boat to take a bunch of us out down there an catch something bigger/better than mackerel.
If anyone knows anyone of has suggestions please let me know.
Thanks
Todd

Call Bill @ www.islandsmokeshop.com He Runs A Great Cigar shop in Key Largo & Should Know The Area.:tu

chachee52
08-03-2010, 07:07 AM
Call Bill @ www.islandsmokeshop.com He Runs A Great Cigar shop in Key Largo & Should Know The Area.:tu

I met him this winter when we went down. that was going to be my first stop again when I go back down!!! I agree, helped us out a lot for that trip. Can't wait to get some more El Originals too :dr