PDA

View Full Version : Cali b&ms

cigarmonkel
07-29-2010, 06:18 PM
On vacation in Cali and I'm wondering where some good b&ms are? I'm gonna be in Oakland, LA, sonata county possibly nappa area, San Fran, bay area and I'm sure a couple other places. Mostly visiting family. I would like to find sometime to smoke a stick and maybe send some back home to my housemate.

Jacking my own thread.... I love these ipads!

bobarian
07-29-2010, 06:40 PM
California taxes are still quite high on cigars, 34%. Casa Belicoso in Walnut Creek is nice, West Coast Cigars in San Jose, Knickerbockers in Menlo Park. Grants in SF is nice but expensive. :2

GWN
07-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Found Hellam's Tobacco Shop in Monterey decent if you're passing through, though taxes are tough, almost as bad as here in Canada.
If you do hit Monterey, eat at Rosine's. Awesome food.
Never did find a good B&M in San Fran, though did enjoy an evening at a cool cigar bar near Chinatown.

sikk50
07-30-2010, 01:04 AM
Smokers Castle if you end up in Ventura

Skywalker
07-30-2010, 01:14 AM
Send me a PM!!! I would enjoy getting together with you Ryan!!!:2

mariogolbee
07-30-2010, 02:41 AM
Send me a PM!!! I would enjoy getting together with you Ryan!!!:2
:tpd:

cigarmonkel
08-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Pm's sent. Hopefully we can worm something out! :banger

Edit work..

mariogolbee
08-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Pm's sent. Hopefully we can worm something out! :banger

Edit work..
PM received. I wonder if any of the other BABOTL are going to be free to have a smoke or three?

Ahbroody
08-01-2010, 11:26 AM
Ryan if you stop in San Jose on an evening I can likely be there. Sure Mario will show up.

mariogolbee
08-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Ryan if you stop in San Jose on an evening I can likely be there. Sure Mario will show up.
:tu

jovenhut
08-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Hi-times in Newport Beach is a great store with lots of HTF sticks at decent prices for Cali standards :(

Darrell
08-01-2010, 11:42 AM
I might be able to make it out for a stick or two. Let me know what the plan is if you make it here.

T.G
08-01-2010, 11:45 AM
California taxes are still quite high on cigars, 34%. Casa Belicoso in Walnut Creek is nice, West Coast Cigars in San Jose, Knickerbockers in Menlo Park. Grants in SF is nice but expensive. :2

Also in the SF area is Humboldt Tobacco (http://www.humboldttobacco.com/). Very relaxing place to stop into, not like some shops & lounges where there's just this air of uptightness. They have tons of space, they have 4 or 5 lounge areas in there, they serve beer and wine ($3.75/bottle of Anchor Steam, figure the rest are about the same), staff is very easygoing and laid back, prices are MSRP or less, selection is a bit limited and unfortunately, their hours aren't the greatest.

There's also Stoies Stogies (http://www.astogie4u.com/) in SF at Fisherman's Wharf. Nice place.

cigarmonkel
08-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Currently shootin pm's back and forth with Mario trying to figure something out. Sadly we are renting a car and I can 22 and you must be 25 to drive it... So back to high school days for me "hi mom, can you drop me off and pick me up from the tobacccy store?". Hopefully we can figure something out I'd love to meet you guys and have one or three or four? Smoke with you all.

I'll be back tomorrow and we are staying in Pleasanton for two nights then I wanna say my mom said a night in Sunnyvale after that. Then down to LA.

P.s. Go giants!! Way to sweep LA!

Edit: completely forgot about the Bart! I could hop on the Bart also from Pleasanton down to San Jose or wherever all you crazy babotls are at. I believe the Bart runs from pleasanton to San Jose.

bobarian
08-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Knickerbocker's in Menlo Park is about 10 minutes from Sunnyvale. Maybe Mario can pick you up! LMK I can probably make it down for a few smokes. :banger

cigarmonkel
08-01-2010, 09:05 PM
How would these places feel about me possibly bringing some drink for us?

mariogolbee
08-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Knickerbocker's in Menlo Park is about 10 minutes from Sunnyvale. Maybe Mario can pick you up! LMK I can probably make it down for a few smokes. :banger
:tu My car makes it to Knickerbockers with little difficulty. I can do this.
How would these places feel about me possibly bringing some drink for us?
I know knickerbockers used to be great about patrons bringing their own drinks and one could even order from the bar next door and have it brought over. I think the city had come down on them fairly hard for it though recently.

Mean D would know better but I think West Coast is okay with patrons bringing in drinks still though.

Ahbroody
08-01-2010, 09:47 PM
If you are in sunnyvale on Tuesday or Wednesday I should be able to do this. Unlike Mario I dont have a POS car so maybe I should drive. In fairness to Mario before the Hellwagon died I had a Bigger POS then Mario for a commute car. When it died we bought something nice to commute in.

Just need to get permission from the warden/wife to do knicks.
What time are they open to because I am usually tied up till 730pm. If its wednesday Mikey is at WestCoast and will stay open till 11pm or a little later.

Darrel who works tues and wed nights at nicks?

cigarmonkel
08-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Ill be there we'd night in sunnyvale

cigarmonkel
08-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Wed night might be tricky for me also. Im going golfing at 11 with my uncle then possibly getting together for dinner with the rest of the family. So I might not be free until 8ish? Although if we get something Rollin with a good plan I could leave right after we eat.

Monday and Tuesday night I'll be in pleasanton. So if anything is going on then I'm also game for that in addition to wed night herf/get together. Also what do people like to drink in these parts? If we are allowed to bring something in that is.

mariogolbee
08-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Unlike Mario I dont have a POS car so maybe I should drive.

What time are they open to because I am usually tied up till 730pm. If its wednesday Mikey is at WestCoast and will stay open till 11pm or a little later.
Sounds good on the driving. Knicks is usually open until 10PM that night.
Wed night might be tricky for me also. Im going golfing at 11 with my uncle then possibly getting together for dinner with the rest of the family. So I might not be free until 8ish? Although if we get something Rollin with a good plan I could leave right after we eat.

Also what do people like to drink in these parts? If we are allowed to bring something in that is.
I and one other BABOTL that I know do not drink. Everyone else always seem to be drinking either home brewed, custom, LE, Micro, aged, or last of it's kind. Everything from beer and wine, to scotch and rum. I just drink root beer or Mexican Coke most often times.

I'm sure that we can come up with a feasible plan if we get a time and address with which we could temporarily kidnap you for a few hours or more.

cigarmonkel
08-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Sounds good on the driving. Knicks is usually open until 10PM that night.

I and one other BABOTL that I know do not drink. Everyone else always seem to be drinking either home brewed, custom, LE, Micro, aged, or last of it's kind. Everything from beer and wine, to scotch and rum. I just drink root beer or Mexican Coke most often times.

I'm sure that we can come up with a feasible plan if we get a time and address with which we could temporarily kidnap you for a few hours or more.

I wouldn't consider it kidnapping. Two weeks of nothing but family and everyday is planned out, this will be the perfect mid trip break for me. Good company and smokes! Don't get me wrong though I love my family but breaks are needed And This will be perfect. First herf! Even if it is a mini.

Can I wave the white flag already? I know how you babotls play with your guests and I came unprepared and unarmed... You wouldn't hurt an unarmed man now would you?

mash
08-01-2010, 11:41 PM
If you're anywhere near Sacramento, I'd recommend Tower Cigars. Mark is a great guy, and he has a nice selection.

T.G
08-02-2010, 12:07 AM

Three things:

Lot more than just two non-drinkers in the group. At least five or six that I can think of offhand, plus at least three that are so infrequent or such small quantities that they almost count.

You forgot to mention malt liquor. Earthquake HG FTW!

Mexican Coke? Where do you find that?

T.G
08-02-2010, 12:13 AM
If you're anywhere near Sacramento, I'd recommend Tower Cigars. Mark is a great guy, and he has a nice selection.

Agreed, but there's no lounge at Tower. Basically standing room only.

mariogolbee
08-02-2010, 01:26 AM
Three things:

Lot more than just two non-drinkers in the group. At least five or six that I can think of offhand, plus at least three that are so infrequent or such small quantities that they almost count.

You forgot to mention malt liquor. Earthquake HG FTW!

Mexican Coke? Where do you find that?

:r I thought of Earthquake but that's all Sonic Mike for ya.

Mexican Coke?:confused::r
Agreed, but there's no lounge at Tower. Basically standing room only.
I don't think our boy will be headed in that direction anyway but Mark is pretty darned cool from what little time I've spent with him.

Ahbroody
08-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Got to make sure if Bob will be comming that late. At 8 Nicks may not be the best choice. Depending on whos working they may be shutting down at 10 on the dot.

If not then West Coast would be the better choice because we can get mikey to stay till 11 possibly later. I will bribe him.

mariogolbee
08-02-2010, 01:54 AM
Got to make sure if Bob will be comming that late. At 8 Nicks may not be the best choice. Depending on whos working they may be shutting down at 10 on the dot.

If not then West Coast would be the better choice because we can get mikey to stay till 11 possibly later. I will bribe him.
:tu I agree.

bobarian
08-02-2010, 01:58 AM
I will be there just decide if its WC or Knickerbocker's.:banger

mariogolbee
08-02-2010, 02:02 AM
:dance:

cigarmonkel
08-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Hurray! I excited for this. Can people dress up as their avatar so I can remember who's who?

cigarmonkel
08-02-2010, 09:13 AM
So are we pretty set for wed? Cause my plans for tonight just canceled and I guess tomorrow night is also a free night. I'll be staying in pleasanton tonight but can easily hop on the Bart down to Sunnyvale. Wed I think would still work I'm just not sure what time dinner will end. Mario has my cell since I will be leaving here in a couple hrs and no longer have interwebs access till I check in or if we stop for coffee.

cigarmonkel
08-02-2010, 10:29 AM

You better come peacefully cause I have a bomb already lined up for you buddy! Your just lucky this is a spur of the moment other wise I'd deliver it in person.

Ahbroody
08-02-2010, 10:41 AM
I still think WC is the best choice Mikey works Monday and Wednesday night. Me and him always kick it till at least 11 when I go on Mondays and Wednesdays. Given that Knicks will likely close on the dot at 10. WC gives us an extra hour worth smoking time. Plus Mikey from our board.

Bob dont play nice and I wouldnt try to intimidate him. He stomped my ass right in front of my kids in my own house.

cigarmonkel
08-02-2010, 10:57 AM
I still think WC is the best choice Mikey works Monday and Wednesday night. Me and him always kick it till at least 11 when I go on Mondays and Wednesdays. Given that Knicks will likely close on the dot at 10. WC gives us an extra hour worth smoking time. Plus Mikey from our board.

Bob dont play nice and I wouldnt try to intimidate him. He stomped my ass right in front of my kids in my own house.

Hmm I might need to call in some help to get you babotls when I get back home. I dunno if I alone have enough to get you all back. Well it sounds like everyone is leaning towards WC and like you said Miley works there. I'd love to support a "local" b&m (one that's on the board not local to the bay area).

Darrell
08-02-2010, 12:33 PM
Yeah, WC would be your best bet. You cannot drink alcohol at Knickerbockers anymore and they will be OUT the door at 10 PM.

At WC, we can probably get Mikey to stay past 11. If not, I can stay and close it up when we are done.

Ahbroody
08-02-2010, 05:35 PM
so we doing this tonight or weds ?

Mr B
08-02-2010, 05:50 PM
North Bay Area.

http://www.squirecigars.com/

Cali B&M prices will spin your head around and make ya puke.

Darrell
08-02-2010, 06:03 PM
I can't do it tonight, but I can on Wed.

bobarian
08-02-2010, 08:38 PM
Hmm I might need to call in some help to get you babotls when I get back home. I dunno if I alone have enough to get you all back. Well it sounds like everyone is leaning towards WC and like you said Miley works there. I'd love to support a "local" b&m (one that's on the board not local to the bay area).

We'll see you Wednesday evening! But please do not plan on sending anything back but thanks. We welcome you to California and if we give you something to smoke it is as it has been done in the past. We only ask that when the time comes and you can afford to Pay it Forward that you do so. A random gift on the street, a bomb sent to a deserving brother whether on CA or somewhere else. Pay Back is for kids, Paying It Forward is how we here in Asylum play. :2

cigarmonkel
08-02-2010, 11:09 PM
We'll see you Wednesday evening! But please do not plan on sending anything back but thanks. We welcome you to California and if we give you something to smoke it is as it has been done in the past. We only ask that when the time comes and you can afford to Pay it Forward that you do so. A random gift on the street, a bomb sent to a deserving brother whether on CA or somewhere else. Pay Back is for kids, Paying It Forward is how we here in Asylum play. :2

Or maybe both? :). Wed for sure. My day is as follows.

11am round of 18 with the uncle and his friend. Get dropped off at hotel to clean up.
6pm dinner in paloalto with some family. Goal is to be done at 8pm. Mom will drop me off at wc straight from dinner. Also does anyone have a link to the site or an addy for wc so we can plug it into the gps?

T.G
08-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Also does anyone have a link to the site or an addy for wc so we can plug it into the gps?
http://www.westcoastcigars.net/

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=opera&rls=en&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=West+coast+cigars&fb=1&gl=us&hq=WEst+coast+cigars&cid=0,0,15525790696745983598&ei=p6ZXTJ2CGpO8sQPI69HZAg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CCIQnwIwAQ

You'll probably be ok with the GPS, but take their phone number with you too, just in case. First time I went there (before I bought a GPS), I was driving up and down Almaden (expressway) looking for it, not realizing that it was actually on Almaden ROAD, a poorly marked side street.

bobarian
08-02-2010, 11:25 PM

See you there!:banger

mariogolbee
08-02-2010, 11:31 PM

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=opera&rls=en&oe=utf-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=West+coast+cigars&fb=1&gl=us&hq=WEst+coast+cigars&cid=0,0,15525790696745983598&ei=p6ZXTJ2CGpO8sQPI69HZAg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CCIQnwIwAQ

You'll probably be ok with the GPS, but take their phone number with you too, just in case. First time I went there (before I bought a GPS), I was driving up and down Almaden (expressway) looking for it, not realizing that it was actually on Almaden ROAD, a poorly marked side street.
Ya, it's sorta confusing to find. You actually have to look for the fork in the road. It's in the middle of a small industrial area in an old school house on the corner. Be sure to call. I'll text you my number so you can call if you need to.

cigarmonkel
08-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Awesome thank you gents! Can't wait to see you all there!

Skywalker
08-03-2010, 12:44 AM
Too far for me... on a weeknight!!!

Have fun guys!!! :tu:tu

Ahbroody
08-03-2010, 02:04 AM
Too far for me... on a weeknight!!!

Have fun guys!!! :tu:tu

Step your game up. :=:
I was hoping you were going to show.

Darrell
08-03-2010, 09:02 AM
Ya, it's sorta confusing to find. You actually have to look for the fork in the road. It's in the middle of a small industrial area in an old school house on the corner. Be sure to call. I'll text you my number so you can call if you need to.

Yeah, the giant neon green and black sign on the street makes it super hard to find. :D

T.G
08-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Yeah, the giant neon green and black sign on the street makes it super hard to find. :D

LOL.

I'm not sure what Mario is referring to, finding WC was easy, once I found the damn street it was on...

Ahbroody
08-04-2010, 10:06 AM
The warden pardoned me for the evening so I will definetly be there. Looks like 9pm for me.

Darrell
08-04-2010, 10:10 AM
The warden pardoned me for the evening so I will definetly be there. Looks like 9pm for me.

Haha. So you get some time in the yard tonight? :r

mariogolbee
08-04-2010, 11:07 AM

When I first went there I saw no neon lights but it was in the day. Just eluding to my experience but I didn't think of it being night. It's still an unconventional location and venue for a cigar shop. A wonderful place, just unconventional dude.

Darrell
08-04-2010, 11:10 AM
When I first went there I saw no neon lights but it was in the day. Just eluding to my experience but I didn't think of it being night. It's still an unconventional location and venue for a cigar shop. A wonderful place, just unconventional dude.

Noted. ;)

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 10:51 AM
It was awesome to meet you guys last night and I had a blast smoking some sticks with you guys. Thanks for shown me a good time!

Thanks for all the sticks too. Tried some of that Mexican coke that Mario seems to have a problem with and I can't blame him. I'll post pics of the damage when I get home. Awesome group of guys last night thanks again!

Darrell
08-05-2010, 10:52 AM
We had a blast. Come back anytime! :D

Cigarcop
08-05-2010, 10:55 AM
alright its been two years now....any shirts yet!!!!

Darrell
08-05-2010, 11:05 AM
alright its been two years now....any shirts yet!!!!

What size?

Cigarcop
08-05-2010, 11:28 AM
What size?

XL, let me know:D

mariogolbee
08-05-2010, 11:33 AM
It was awesome to meet you guys last night and I had a blast smoking some sticks with you guys. Thanks for shown me a good time!

Thanks for all the sticks too. Tried some of that Mexican coke that Mario seems to have a problem with and I can't blame him. I'll post pics of the damage when I get home. Awesome group of guys last night thanks again!
It was great to have the chance to hang out with you for a bit. Like D said, come back any time bro. Glad you were able to make time for us.
What size?
Waiting on a Tall T. Sup wit dat?

Cigarcop
08-05-2010, 11:42 AM
It was great to have the chance to hang out with you for a bit. Like D said, come back any time bro. Glad you were able to make time for us.

Unless you been waiting for 2yrs, get to the back of the line!!!!

mariogolbee
08-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Unless you been waiting for 2yrs, get to the back of the line!!!!
:tg

T.G
08-05-2010, 11:56 AM

Do they even make shirts in "Andre the Giant" sizes?

Cigarcop
08-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Do they even make shirts in "Andre the Giant" sizes?

Damn I had to bump both of you for that one!!!

Ahbroody
08-05-2010, 05:21 PM
It was good times.
A lot of fun talk and Mario showed us his Voltron. NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 05:23 PM
It was good times.
A lot of fun talk and Mario showed us his Voltron. NERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet after everyone left mario and darrell went back to the lounge to play with it among other things they probably played with :r

Darrell
08-05-2010, 05:26 PM
i bet after everyone left mario and darrell went back to the lounge to play with it among other things they probably played with :r

Yeah, your sister rolled through. We played for HOURS! :D

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Yeah, your sister rolled through. We played for HOURS! :D

my sister is actually bed ridden with a broken ankel and lower vertibray :(.

mariogolbee
08-05-2010, 06:02 PM

That sucks. How'd that happen?

To the rest of you. you're a bunch of crazy bastages. I had a lot of fun to, especially with D after everyone left.:rolleyes:

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 06:04 PM

To the rest of you. you're a bunch of crazy bastages. I had a lot of fun to, especially with D after everyone left.:rolleyes:

fell off a ladder. She's ok though just stuck in bed. Had to have surgrey and 3 screws put into her ankle.

mariogolbee
08-05-2010, 06:11 PM
fell off a ladder. She's ok though just stuck in bed. Had to have surgrey and 3 screws put into her ankle.
That really sucks dude. I hope she recovers well and all. What doesn't suck is the helping of little goodies that were secretly tucked away in that caddy you Trojan horse double bombing bastage.

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 06:14 PM
That really sucks dude. I hope she recovers well and all. What doesn't suck is the helping of little goodies that were secretly tucked away in that caddy you Trojan horse double bombing bastage.

bahahaha like a true ninja!! :r:r

shes on a fast road to recovery. the doc's are saying the operation and her recorvery look like the best possible scenario.

Darrell
08-05-2010, 06:17 PM

Sorry to hear it bro. :(

Mario called me a fag after you left. I pumped his mud and showed him to the fag was!!!!1

and then we played Voltron and ate snacks. :r

:r

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Sorry to hear it bro. :(

Mario called me a fag after you left. I pumped his mud and showed him to the fag was!!!!1

hahahaha was mike there to ensure that his entire cab of party shorts got that brown smoke also?

she'll be ok she's in good spirits considering it all but thanks none the less for the well wishes!

Darrell
08-05-2010, 06:20 PM
hahahaha was mike there to ensure that his entire cab of party shorts got that brown smoke also?

That really was weird huh?

Ahbroody
08-05-2010, 06:21 PM

Not before they put on their transformer footy pajamas. :=:

And screw you my shorts were not brown it was the lighting. Yes I wrote that for you to play.

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 06:21 PM
i've never really given the color of smoke any thought but that was extremely brown... almost.. toooooo brown....

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 06:22 PM

are you making fun of transformer footy PJ's?

mariogolbee
08-05-2010, 06:22 PM
bahahaha like a true ninja!! :r:r

shes on a fast road to recovery. the doc's are saying the operation and her recorvery look like the best possible scenario.
Freakin' ninjas... I think I'm gonna go smoke one of these right now. It's like a box of chocolates!

Glad she's recovering. Positive energy and ninja powers will aid in that I'm sure.

and then we played Voltron and ate snacks.

:rThis is so full of win that I'll just let it fly.:r

Darrell
08-05-2010, 06:23 PM
i've never really given the color of smoke any thought but that was extremely brown... almost.. toooooo brown....

Like poop.

And screw you my shorts were not brown it was the lighting. Yes I wrote that for you to play.

I made sure Mario's had a butt flap.

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 06:25 PM
soo... about that little adventure between you and mean D... i'm just wondering.. i mean in all honesty i am curious about this and maybe D will field this one if you don't feel like it Mario.... not sure how to word this...

but what kinda snacks did you guys have?

Darrell
08-05-2010, 06:26 PM
but what kinda snacks did you guys have?

Haha. Won Ton soup and nachos bellgrande. :r

mariogolbee
08-05-2010, 06:27 PM

BS dude. My smoke and D's was going up in thae same spot as yours but were bluish-white in color. Yours was just plain brown, for reals. I looked around at everyone elses smoke too and none of ours was brown. I've had brown smoke before too once.

mariogolbee
08-05-2010, 06:27 PM

:tu

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 06:28 PM

DANG IT! SHOOT! *kicks the dirt on the ground* I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT!

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 06:29 PM
BS dude. My smoke and D's was going up in thae same spot as yours but were bluish-white in color. Yours was just plain brown, for reals. I looked around at everyone elses smoke too and none of ours was brown. I've had brown smoke before too once.

Mine was yellow... :su

Darrell
08-05-2010, 06:29 PM
DANG IT! SHOOT! *kicks the dirt on the ground* I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT!

I told Mario if you stayed you were all his.....

It's better you left. :r

mariogolbee
08-05-2010, 06:31 PM
This thread has suddenly become very bromantic.

Darrell
08-05-2010, 06:32 PM
This thread has suddenly become very bromantic.

You're supposed to love your bro's!

Not loooooove your bro's!

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 06:34 PM
You're supposed to love your bro's!

Not loooooove your bro's!

Sounds like Mario is a little confused about that.

Darrell
08-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Sounds like Mario is a little confused about that.

Yeah, he's like Barney.

A really creepy, hairy, and touchy Barney.

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 06:39 PM
Yeah, he's like Barney.

A really creepy, hairy, and touchy Barney.

Barney the dinosaur? Barney Gumball?

mariogolbee
08-05-2010, 06:43 PM
This thread has definitely taken a turn for the worse.

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 06:44 PM
i just realized under your avatar it says "I'm nuts for the place" shouldn't it be banana's or +1's or maybe the red flowers that make you able to shoot fireballs?

mariogolbee
08-05-2010, 06:47 PM
i just realized under your avatar it says "I'm nuts for the place" shouldn't it be banana's or +1's or maybe the red flowers that make you able to shoot fireballs?
I never changed the tag line. Every so often it automatically changes though. Maybe I should change it.

Ahbroody
08-05-2010, 07:42 PM
Just in reference to what we were talking about lastnight. First stick at work Partagas Presidente (thanks Bob) got a ton of stuff in the box. Should get through 2 more sticks tonight, but not sure what to do next.

cigarmonkel
08-05-2010, 07:46 PM
Just in reference to what we were talking about lastnight. First stick at work Partagas Presidente (thanks Bob) got a ton of stuff in the box. Should get through 2 more sticks tonight, but not sure what to do next.

Can you sa borderline dream job? Only thing I can think of to top that is owning your own cigar company or at least high up in one. Do you ever do super trooper type of stuff?

mariogolbee
08-05-2010, 09:09 PM
:np
Can you sa borderline dream job?
:tpd: