PDA

View Full Version : Oliva 3 MasterBlend Churchill

itzfrank
07-27-2010, 10:32 AM
I had one of these last night after work. I was feeling adventurous and let the B&M owner pick for me for an under $15 smoke. Paid $10 for it. Very nice and smooth. My palette is still immature but it was a very good smoke. Medium full in strength and body. First 1/3 was the strongest and fullest part of the cigar, wish it would've held up through out. Overall, very nice smoke. I would buy a box of these. :2

The wrapper was very dark and oily. Good construction with no veins visible. Was a little soft to the touch. SMOKED LIKE A CHIMNEY!!

Anyone else?

Don Fernando
07-27-2010, 10:35 AM
Haven't smoked the churchill, but I love the robusto

07-27-2010, 10:46 AM
The torpedo is one of my favorite smokes. I do buy them by the box. $10 is a good price for a single.

They tend to have some complexity to them. I really enjoy the flavors. Glad you do too.

jmsremax
07-27-2010, 10:56 AM
Haven't smoked the churchill, but I love the robusto

:tpd:

However, it's def not a daily smoke. For that I choose the Vs.

KenyanSandBoa
07-27-2010, 11:02 AM
However, it's def not a daily smoke. For that I choose the Vs.

:tpd:...love the MBs every once and while, but I smoke the V's more regularly. :tu

itzfrank
07-27-2010, 12:04 PM
I had the V and I wasn't very pleased with it myself. Again, I own a noob tongue.

KenyanSandBoa
07-27-2010, 12:39 PM
I had the V and I wasn't very pleased with it myself. Again, I own a noob tongue.

Which vitola? I've noticed HUGE differences between vitolas in the V. Try the lancero (if you haven't already) I bet you'll love it. :tu

itzfrank
07-27-2010, 12:58 PM
I don't remember which it was but it was a robusto/toro style.

jmsremax
07-27-2010, 01:35 PM
I don't remember which it was but it was a robusto/toro style.

Well that won't help too much since there is a dbl toro and dbl robusto.

Since you didn't like the larger RG, I'd give the lancero a try as Jim said....the flavor profile is different.

KenyanSandBoa
07-27-2010, 01:38 PM
Well that won't help too much since there is a dbl toro and dbl robusto.

Since you didn't like the larger RG, I'd give the lancero a try as Jim said....the flavor profile is different.

Wow...no wise arse comment...hell must have frozen over. :D

Even the figurado smokes very differently from the other vitolas...worth a try as well.

jjirons69
07-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Great smoke!