PDA

View Full Version : Mad Men Season 4

SaltyMcGee
07-25-2010, 07:22 PM
I cannot wait for the premiere tonight! I loved how they ended last season, and am looking forward to these episodes Anyone else a fan out there?

tjblades
07-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Just watched the season premiere. Loved it. I will be looking to get the previous seasons to check them out. I think I am hooked.

SaltyMcGee
07-25-2010, 10:01 PM
Just watched the season premiere. Loved it. I will be looking to get the previous seasons to check them out. I think I am hooked.

You definitely want to see the first three seasons. They're great! I agree, tonight's premiere was fantastic.

SaltyMcGee
07-28-2010, 12:47 PM
Nothing like Don Draper smacked around by a hooker... :=:

the MacDonald
07-28-2010, 01:00 PM
FYI! AMC has full episodes online. I have been trying to catch up all year through some not so legit sites, so having videos from the source is great.

Doctorossi
07-28-2010, 01:36 PM
:banger Best show on TV.

08-31-2010, 12:14 PM
bump for my fav TV show, although Breaking Bad is a close 2nd.

09-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Holy Crap, Don Draper passed on a one night stand!

GTsetGO
09-16-2010, 08:10 AM
great show. watched it since it started. even bought the seasons on bluray.

09-16-2010, 08:15 AM
great show. watched it since it started. even bought the seasons on bluray.

I have watched it from the start too. I DVR them now and just watched Sunday's episode last night. Joanie really let into those guys at the office. I couldn't believe what she said to them.

Anyway, great show. Love the characters, the era, the clothes, the cars, the offices with drinking and smoking constantly. I'm only 31, so for me at first it seemed so foreign. It's one thing to know how a era was, it's another to see it acted out. Although I know it's fiction, but you know what I mean.

GTsetGO
09-16-2010, 08:18 AM
I have watched it from the start too. I DVR them now and just watched Sunday's episode last night. Joanie really let into those guys at the office. I couldn't believe what she said to them.

Anyway, great show. Love the characters, the era, the clothes, the cars, the offices with drinking and smoking constantly. I'm only 31, so for me at first it seemed so foreign. It's one thing to know how a era was, it's another to see it acted out. Although I know it's fiction, but you know what I mean.

that she did. i love her................tenacity. :)

i watched it yesterday before i went to work.

09-16-2010, 08:23 AM
that she did. i love her................tenacity. :)

i watched it yesterday before i went to work.

I agree, she's great. I saw an interview with the show's creator and he said originally her character was a lot different. But, he said once he saw her interpretation of Joanie acted out, he loved it and went that way with it.

I'm also glad they finally had a few scenes for January Jones. Man she is something else to look at. And, she's a good actress too :D

WildBlueSooner
09-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Mad Men is by far my favorite show...I love everything about it. This season has been great so far, and everytime an episode ends I am somewhat depressed

GTsetGO
09-21-2010, 03:54 AM
Mad Men is by far my favorite show...I love everything about it. This season has been great so far, and everytime an episode ends I am somewhat depressed

amen. i will be watching the latest episode this morning. can't wait.

WildBlueSooner
09-21-2010, 05:19 AM
amen. i will be watching the latest episode this morning. can't wait.

It is a good one...although not as good as the one before it.:2