PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in need of recommendations

AUguy
07-25-2010, 03:58 PM
I just finished a Tatuajie Havana V1 that I purchased yesterday. I have only smoked a total of around 15 or 20 cigars to date and this was the first cigar that I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed. I was actually a little bit upset when it was gone.

I am defiantly going to pick up some more of these soon, but could anyone suggest some similar smokes for me to check out.

Thanks in advance.

longknocker
07-25-2010, 04:10 PM
I just finished a Tatuajie Havana V1 that I purchased yesterday. I have only smoked a total of around 15 or 20 cigars to date and this was the first cigar that I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed. I was actually a little bit upset when it was gone.

I am defiantly going to pick up some more of these soon, but could anyone suggest some similar smokes for me to check out.

Thanks in advance.

I Love All Tats, Brother!:) Check out www.cigarsinternational.com & www.cigarbid.com for some good prices!:tu I Particularly like the Tat Miami Line With The Tat Reserva SW Being My favorite!:tu

Ogre
07-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Love the TATUAJE NOELLA RESERVA, Longknocker is right about CI AND CBID.

Chingas
07-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Love the TATUAJE NOELLA RESERVA, Longknocker is right about CI AND CBID.

Agreed on CI and CBID.

Brother the list is crazy long and if you ask enough if the right people, every cigar ever rolled would be on your list. That's why we tell you the small humi = double purchase, cause you'll by another small one or larger in a month.

I'd say check out the review section of the Asylum. See if what flavors someone describes is something you might be into or not.

Some of my NC personal favs I recomend everyone try are: Partagas Green Limited Reserve, Partagas Red, Rocky Patel 1992 Vintage Torpedo, Camacho Liberty '09, Cohiba Red Dot, Gurkha Beauty, Don Pepin Garcia Blue, Macanudo Vintage '93, Padron 1964, A Fuente Short Story, A Fuente King B, Fuente Fuente Opus X.

The list goes on and on but then again, that is just barely scraping the surface. Not to mention, that's not including the Island.

BradNC
07-25-2010, 05:35 PM
Welcome AUguy! Why don't you PM me your address....:D....uh....just so I can make sure I send you a Christmas or Birthday card.

Chingas
07-25-2010, 05:50 PM
Welcome AUguy! Why don't you PM me your address....:D....uh....just so I can make sure I send you a Christmas or Birthday card.

Fantastic brother. I'll join ya if you don't mind.

BradNC
07-25-2010, 07:04 PM
No problem here. Now we just need an address. :)

Chingas
07-25-2010, 07:52 PM
No problem here. Now we just need an address. :)

Don't be shy William. It a good family of inmates in this here Asylum.

AUguy
07-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the help. I will make sure to spend some time in the review section before I make anymore purchases. In fact I have a lot of reading up to do. This is all a little overwhelming right now.

PMs on the way.

longknocker
07-26-2010, 03:59 AM
Thanks for the help. I will make sure to spend some time in the review section before I make anymore purchases. In fact I have a lot of reading up to do. This is all a little overwhelming right now.

PMs on the way.

:D:banger