PDA

View Full Version : Nat Sherman Metropolitans

BlackDog
07-25-2010, 11:18 AM
I am smoking a Nat Sherman Metropolitan as I write this. I got a box in a trade last year with one of the Brothers here. IMO these cigars deserve more attention than they receive. Its a beautifiully made cigar, mild to medium in body, well blended, with a lovely caramel & vanilla undertone. Perfect for drinking coffee and reading the Sunday paper. I believe these can be had on C-Bid for a nice price. Worth your attention.
Posted via Mobile Device

Emjaysmash
07-25-2010, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the review! I've always looked over the Nat Sherman's in CI's magazine. I'll have to try some.

GHC_Hambone
07-25-2010, 10:07 PM
I love me some mild cigars! Sounds tasty.

CigarDisciple
07-26-2010, 01:12 PM
I am smoking a Nat Sherman Metropolitan as I write this. I got a box in a trade last year with one of the Brothers here. IMO these cigars deserve more attention than they receive. Its a beautifiully made cigar, mild to medium in body, well blended, with a lovely caramel & vanilla undertone. Perfect for drinking coffee and reading the Sunday paper. I believe these can be had on C-Bid for a nice price. Worth your attention.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have tried these and agree wholeheartly with you, very well made and tasty too. Nat Sherman's have been around a long time. :tu

The Poet
07-26-2010, 01:33 PM
I smoked a fair number of Nat's, back when I worked in Midtown Manhattan and they still had their shop on 5th at about 50th Street. They are indeed well-made and tasty, and not nearly as overpriced as many others.

Plus, as I understand, Joel Sherman is a hell of a nice guy too.

Homebrewer
07-26-2010, 01:56 PM
I used to smoke the Hampshire back in the 90s. Good stuff.

BlackIrish
07-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Absolutely right.

BryanB
07-27-2010, 03:19 PM
I really like the maduros for a morning smoke. Smoked an Union today, wonderful smoke. They don't get the credit they deserve.