PDA

View Full Version : MCS Semi-Blind Sampler

Smokin Gator
07-21-2010, 11:35 AM
I would post this in the WTS thread but it is closed...

Our very own Major Captain Silly put up a WTS sell thread for some "premium" semi-blind samplers. It was semi-blind because each sampler was sure to include one each of the New Havana Cigar Seleccion Limitada Reserva and Natural. I have a box of these but haven't dipped into them yet so I wanted to try them. He said there would also be eight other sticks like Oliva Vs, Graycliffs, etc. The cost for the sampler was VERY reasonable and I figured what the heck... I am a little low on stuff to send in the Newbie Sampler trade so I bought one.

Let me tell you I am blown away by what he sent. First of all there was more than the ten sticks... par for the course around here!! But the quality of what he sent is unbelievable!!! I am not going to tell you what all was in the package... because you would all die of jealousy!!!! I will tell you though there is a Opus petite lancero in there with some seriously yellow cello!!! Just that one stick is worth what I paid...

Please help me and bump the good Captains rep and if you every get a chance to buy a sampler from him don't hesitate (or I will beat ya to it)!!!

Superbad
07-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Rep inc. For MCS

mariogolbee
07-21-2010, 01:11 PM
I figured as much from the captain. I would have jumped at one of the samplers but alas my income for the past couple of months is about half of what it was. MCS always comes through. Rep will be bumped Brent.

MajorCaptSilly
07-21-2010, 02:04 PM
I told you it was "Premium"! Waka Waka.

MCS

BlackDog
07-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Yep. That MCS is a darn crazy fool. ;)