PDA

View Full Version : K.A. Kendall 7-20-4 ??

bigdix
07-21-2010, 04:02 AM
Just wondering if anyone has smoked any of these, and if so how were they? I'm a bit intrigued. Searched the forums, but to no avail. :hm

gnukfu
07-21-2010, 04:14 AM
Bought a flight sampler from newhavana and I loved them.

bigdix
07-21-2010, 04:39 AM
Bought a flight sampler from newhavana and I loved them.

Thanks, man! Any favorites?

Salvelinus
07-21-2010, 05:38 AM
I have only smoked the robusto size which I really like. The dark mata fina wrapper produces a real smooth great smoke.

Was in Kurts shop the other day and it was interesting to see that everyone smoking in the lounge seemed to have one of these lit up. He seems to have a loyal local following.

chachee52
07-21-2010, 05:51 AM
Was in Kurts shop the other day and it was interesting to see that everyone smoking in the lounge seemed to have one of these lit up. He seems to have a loyal local following.

Live in the area and hit his shop a lot. The funny thing is, Kurt doesn't push his own cigars if you ask for a suggestion. In fact the first time I went in I didn't realize that he developed those cigars. We asked him why once with a friend and he said that he doesn't want to seem like he's just selling his cigars, he wants them to sell themselves. Really nice guy!!
Back to the cigar, one of the better cigars that I've had. I loved how the smoke was really even the entire smoke. I wouldn't hesitate getting a some, you won't be disappointed.

bigdix
07-21-2010, 06:54 AM
Line sampler from NHC is already on the way! Thanks, guys....and if you see him, tell him they sold themselves! :ss Can't wait to try one!

BeerAdvocate
07-21-2010, 07:45 AM
These are great smokes. I think that they were the best new cigar to come out last year!

Donny007
07-21-2010, 08:18 AM
Good cigar. Some cool history behind it if your from the area!!

KenyanSandBoa
07-21-2010, 09:16 AM
These are good smokes.

I'm actually going to Kurt's this Saturday (7/24...get it :D) to see what they have for deals.

I have only smoked the robusto size which I really like. The dark mata fina wrapper produces a real smooth great smoke.

Yeah...everyone but us!! :r:r

Salvelinus
07-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Yeah...everyone but us!! :r:r

I don't regret our choice :D I did pick one up on the way out though. Shooting you a PM about Saturdays festivities at the shop.

bigliver
07-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Dan if you keep this up, you're going to have to buy your own "other" humi.

NCRadioMan
07-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Two reviews here:

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21593&highlight=kendall

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28570&highlight=kendall