PDA

View Full Version : A. Fuente, Gran Habano Reserve

colinb913
07-15-2010, 05:54 PM
I have no idea if this is/isnt CC. So if I am wrong, mods please move.

Ok, asI dug through my small yet full humi, I fell upon this. I decided eh what the hell and lit it up!!

First third was very bland and tobacco tasting.Very boring and one dimensional. I had to touch it up twice so far, and I lit this one relatively good. As I sit and smoke I find myself enjoying the outdoors, hell I need to sit out and smoke more often!

The second third comes around with some toasty wood and nut flavors. There is a touch of sweetness at the end of each draw and the flavor profile really opens up in this third. The burn line is off balamce again, but Ill let it go. See what happens. I am thinking about a plethora of things right now. Yes, I am typing this review as I smoke. The smoke is ample and creamy. I love it! Upon closer inspection the wrapper seems to unwrap as I smoke.. Uh-oh. Photo Op!
Posted via Mobile Device

Don Fernando
07-15-2010, 05:56 PM
Arturo Fuente, so no cc. It's in the right spot.

colinb913
07-15-2010, 06:07 PM
The final third comes around finally. The woody/nutty flavor continues and the sweetness disappears. The tobacco flavor again rises. In this third I stop thinking and start listening. Nature is loud if you listen closely. So are my neighbors. XD. Anyways, I leave this with some final thoughts:

Great cigar.
Great smoke.
Ok construction.
Gorgeous ash.

7.8/10.

Recommended buy for sure!!
Posted via Mobile Device