PDA

View Full Version : These F*ckers need to be hanged....

bvilchez
07-09-2010, 10:05 AM
or at least the same punishment. I'm so furious right now over this I can't believe it!!!!
How can they do this to a 4-year old boy!?!?!?!?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/missing-south-carolina-boy-buried-concrete/?test=latestnews

Chingas
07-09-2010, 10:11 AM
That's intense man. They'll get theirs eventually. Life has a funny way of correcting it's mistakes.

Darrell
07-09-2010, 10:11 AM
People make me sick.

forgop
07-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Prison inmates often take care of those who even offend their low standards...see Jeffrey Dahmer.

looking for know
07-09-2010, 10:39 AM
I'll donate the rope.

KenyanSandBoa
07-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Hanging still seems like an easy way to go for these people. I think we would need to come up with something a little more "lesson learning".

Darrell
07-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Hanging still seems like an easy way to go for these people. I think we would need to come up with something a little more "lesson learning".

Like lighting them on fire? :D

KenyanSandBoa
07-09-2010, 10:51 AM

That would work for me. :D

Darrell
07-09-2010, 10:52 AM

I like your style. :D

bvilchez
07-09-2010, 10:55 AM
If it was up to me this is what I would do.

First off find some run down, rodent infested building in the middle of nowhere.

I would tie him butt-naked to a chair. I would then grab a rusty double edge razor and slice his scrotum and let his nutz just hang freely. Using the same rusty razor I would then make little cuts about 2-3" long and about 1/2-1" deep ALL over his body (making sure not to hit any major arteries of course). I would then grab a spray bottle of vinegar and spray his body. I would then grab a handful of salt and sprinkle it all over him. Next grab a pair of garden shears and cut his Achilles tendon (both legs obviously). Next leave some food around the floor near his nutz (hey rats need to eat too).

Almost forgot, need to cut his vocal chords as well so you don't hear any screaming....it'll get annoying after a while and distract you.

That pretty much sums it up.

Chingas
07-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Slightly disturbing but understand where you're going with it. Does he keep his eyes and ears?

I have a pretty comfy couch if you want to sit down and talk sometime...

Darrell
07-09-2010, 11:05 AM

First off find some run down, rodent infested building in the middle of nowhere.

I would tie him butt-naked to a chair. I would then grab a rusty double edge razor and slice his scrotum and let his nutz just hang freely. Using the same rusty razor I would then make little cuts about 2-3" long and about 1/2-1" deep ALL over his body (making sure not to hit any major arteries of course). I would then grab a spray bottle of vinegar and spray his body. I would then grab a handful of salt and sprinkle it all over him. Next grab a pair of garden shears and cut his Achilles tendon (both legs obviously). Next leave some food around the floor near his nutz (hey rats need to eat too).

Almost forgot, need to cut his vocal chords as well so you don't hear any screaming....it'll get annoying after a while and distract you.

Did you go to CIA interrogation school? :D

Starscream
07-09-2010, 11:09 AM
This is only about an hour and a half from where I live. Wow. Hard to imagine that someone would do this. I hope his cellmate takes good care of him.;)

shark
07-09-2010, 11:10 AM
How about a good old fashioned stoning? You bury them up to their chests and just have at it.

Ogre
07-09-2010, 11:13 AM
They will get theirs. Karma is a big B**ch!!!

Darrell
07-09-2010, 11:15 AM
This is only about an hour and a half from where I live. Wow. Hard to imagine that someone would do this. I hope his cellmate takes good care of him.;)

I hope he makes him feel really loved. :D

Starscream
07-09-2010, 11:16 AM
I hope he makes him feel really loved. :D

Repeatedly. Seven times a day.

Adriftpanda
07-09-2010, 11:16 AM
That's just sick, so sick and it breaks my heart. After reading something like this, I'm just at lost for words.

Adriftpanda
07-09-2010, 11:17 AM

Have you seen Unthinkable?

bvilchez
07-09-2010, 11:18 AM
Have you seen Unthinkable?

No...why?

BFallehy
07-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Do you teach at the CIA interrogation school? :D

fixed it for you. :tu

E-Tx Surveyor
07-09-2010, 11:27 AM
That stuff makes your blood boil. It's unthinkable why we have to share our world with these types of people.

bvilchez
07-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Oh I wanted to add if you can't get your hands on some garden shears then get a drill and drill through his big toe dead center on the nail. You'll hit some bone but a little elbow grease and it'll give.

Or drill through his knee. But start from behind...less resistance when you get to the kneecap

KenyanSandBoa
07-09-2010, 11:31 AM

This would work for me too...:r:r

icantbejon
07-09-2010, 11:35 AM
It's an absolutely horrible story. I have a two year old that was up screaming till 10 pm last night...so I understand the frustration that they can bring. That being said...this man should die a miserably painful death at the hands of some very bad people. Assuming of course, that he is guilty.

taltos
07-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Gunny V, how about a live burial on the parade deck at PI? A hole in the deck could be dug and he could be put in there and then the hole could be filled with a microphone present to hear his last grunts. You could even bring in the various recruit series for motivational purposes even if it had to be done more than once. S/F Paul:tu

stitch
07-09-2010, 11:59 AM
As good Ol’ Charlie once said in a song …
“Take them rascals out in the swamp, Put em’ on their knees and tie em’ to a stump ..
Let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest …”

kydsid
07-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Sadly neither one of them will likely see jail justice, which is what they deserve. They will serve out any sentence impossed in solitary seeing only guards from day to day.

forgop
07-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Cases like this is why we should start having executions on PPV. They would rake in some $$$.

bvilchez
07-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Cases like this is why we should start having executions on PPV. They would rake in some $$$.

I like that idea....you know what that would do for the economy!?!?!?

3SmokesaRound
07-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Works for me. You've got my vote for president. :tuIf it was up to me this is what I would do.

Salvelinus
07-09-2010, 12:14 PM
So absolutely disgusting. These stories just bum me out. I am sure there was someone out there that would have provided this kid with unconditional love. Where does anyone get something like this into their mind as a way out?

Chingas
07-09-2010, 12:16 PM

Good call brother. Been saying that forever. It's the truth.

GKitty
07-09-2010, 12:24 PM
So absolutely disgusting. These stories just bum me out. I am sure there was someone out there that would have provided this kid with unconditional love. Where does anyone get something like this into their mind as a way out?

This is what I keep thinking. I have friends who are trying to adopt. It absolutely breaks my heart.

07-09-2010, 12:32 PM
Reminds me of this tragedy that happend not too long ago, far too close to home.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2010/04/police_release_details_of_beat.html

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2010/04/sheriff_torture_of_dominick_ca.html

Poor kid was tortured for 4 days. His own mother went to an appointment in town during, and didn't report what her "boyfriend" was doing to her defenseless child.

There is no punishment severe enough to this waste of skin. I have a 4 year old son and 3 year old daughter who are my world. It hurts me to even imagine what this poor kid went through.

Old Sailor
07-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Keel haul'em

Adriftpanda
07-09-2010, 12:40 PM
No...why?

interrogation techniques ftw

hotreds
07-09-2010, 12:41 PM
"Innocent by reason of insanity." They'll live happily ever after, with the taxpayer taking care of their every want and need.

I don't think we need to lower ourselves to their level of depravity- just put them against a wall and shoot them, IMO.

md4958
07-09-2010, 01:28 PM
How can they do this to a 4-year old boy!?!?!?!?

How can they do this to their 4 year old son??? Thats the most disturbing part.

Lear31MX
07-09-2010, 01:31 PM
that is absoultly sick, I have a two year son and I can't even imagen anything like that. The worst thing is they said the girlfriend has two other kids, what have they done to them in the past? SICKO