PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Dog

Salvelinus
07-01-2010, 05:44 AM
How many of your animals do this? I buy the fiance's dog a new frisbee because the other is destroyed

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae250/NEKvt/P5230032_0427.jpg

Which frisbee do you think she brings to the door to play? Why bother buying new toys. They must not smell right.

http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae250/NEKvt/P5230034_0429.jpg

taltos
07-01-2010, 06:38 AM
One of my cats does this with his scratching pads. If I rewrap one with fresh rope it takes him about a week and liberal applications of catnip before he will play with it. He prefers one of the other old ones. I think that the cause of our animals liking old stuff is the familiar smells.

HK3-
07-01-2010, 06:39 AM
Ha ha ha! My dogs like my old t-shirts. I can drop one on the floor and they wont mess with it until it's tied into a knot. They also like nylon rope tied into knots. Dog toys are expensive for what they are.

kelmac07
07-01-2010, 09:05 AM
My dogs chew the "squeakers" out of every toy they have....and when we buy new ones, the run and grab the old one...every single time. :D

rack04
07-01-2010, 09:11 AM
My dogs chew the "squeakers" out of every toy they have

My in-laws dog does this same thing. She will also hide her toys so that only she knows where they are at. If you catch her trying to hide one she gets upset and searches endlessly to find another spot. One time my in-laws started up their gas fireplace and the dog literally went ape s*it. When they turn off the fireplace they noticed that she had hidden one of her toys under one of the fake logs in the fireplace. :confused:

Salvelinus
07-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Dog toys are expensive for what they are.

The "dog" frisbee is almost twice as much at the pet store as the standard frisbee I just bought. Had to throw the old frisbee out to get her to start paying attention to the new one.

hotreds
07-01-2010, 03:48 PM
You can spend a small fortune on toys, yet my cats at least- ignore them and play with string, bottle caps, and carpet threads. Why waste money buying nice things?

sikk50
07-01-2010, 05:06 PM
My dog (actualy my roommates but I've got the bugger for the summer) brings is the rope he's frayed or the toy with no stuffing left in it no matter how many toys he has.

longknocker
07-01-2010, 05:14 PM
My Dog Of 13 Years Still Favors Her Original Toy She Had As A Puppy!:tu

icehog3
07-01-2010, 05:16 PM
I throw a ball into the backyard for Ganz at night...often he comes back with a gutted possum. ;)

longknocker
07-01-2010, 05:20 PM
I throw a ball into the backyard for Ganz at night...often he comes back with a gutted possum. ;):r

macsauce13
07-01-2010, 07:58 PM
My in-laws dog does this same thing. She will also hide her toys so that only she knows where they are at. If you catch her trying to hide one she gets upset and searches endlessly to find another spot. One time my in-laws started up their gas fireplace and the dog literally went ape s*it. When they turn off the fireplace they noticed that she had hidden one of her toys under one of the fake logs in the fireplace. :confused:

First time I have literally LOL'd at a post. That was hilarious...I just sat and giggled like a 12 year old girl. :tu