PDA

View Full Version : Viaje TNT and Summerfest

tomc3084
06-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Viaje TNT and summerfest are in stock at new havana. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up. I picked up a 5 pack sampler of 2 TNT 2 Brushed foot Summerfest and 1 summerfest robo. Sorry if this is in the wrong are mods.

Adriftpanda
06-24-2010, 07:50 PM
Yeah got my share of TNTs today! The Summer Fest... I passed up on.

Mark from Tower Pipes and Cigars has a decent amount in.

thebayratt
06-27-2010, 06:53 PM
I grabbed 4 of the 2 Brushed foot Summerfest myself. One didn't make it home though~

newlifetaxidermy
06-28-2010, 11:53 AM
I tried the TnT. I was a little disappointed. It was not a bad smoke, but the regular Oro and Platino lines are MUCH better. Honestly, I expected more from something priced in the $10 price point. I am looking forward to trying the Summerfest. Hopefully, it will be as good or better than the Holiday Blend.

ckay
06-28-2010, 01:03 PM
I've been tempted over and over on the Summerfest and TNT. I love my Viaje, but these sticks are a bit too gimmicky, and based on what I've read, there is a lot of truth to that assumption.

I'll spend that money on loading up on a few Sharks.

klipsch
06-28-2010, 01:24 PM
The Summerfest Robo's are amazing! The TNT's are great! The problem I think...is that with a name like TNT a lot of people are going to be expecting to have it kick their butts (I did). That's not what the cigar is about at all.

Ewingrules
06-29-2010, 09:47 PM
The Summerfest Robo's are amazing! The TNT's are great! The problem I think...is that with a name like TNT a lot of people are going to be expecting to have it kick their butts (I did). That's not what the cigar is about at all.

I agree both cigars are very good. I smoked 1 TNT and liked it but it did not kick my arse. It is one big cigar I must say. I have had a couple of the Summer Fest torps and really enjoy them. I went overboard and got 20 TNT and a full box of 30 plus a 10er of the Summer Fest. I am a whore what can I say.:ss

Samsquanch
06-29-2010, 10:02 PM
How do you smoke the TNT (the one with the loose foot)? Do you light the loose foot or cut it off? I think I'd like one of those just because they look awesome.

Ewingrules
06-29-2010, 10:05 PM
How do you smoke the TNT (the one with the loose foot)? Do you light the loose foot or cut it off? I think I'd like one of those just because they look awesome.

If your talking about the shag foot it is the Summer Fest that has those. The TNT has a closed foot much like the Tat blacks. The TNT does have a wick on the smoking end LOL. I cut of the shaggie when I smoke the Summer Fest.

Samsquanch
06-29-2010, 10:08 PM
Oh ok, yeah the shag foot on the Summer Fest. That's pretty sweet, so you do cut it off...I imagined it would be pretty tough to get any decent amount of smoke from it.

klipsch
06-30-2010, 08:12 AM
If your talking about the shag foot it is the Summer Fest that has those. The TNT has a closed foot much like the Tat blacks. The TNT does have a wick on the smoking end LOL. I cut of the shaggie when I smoke the Summer Fest.

I find the draw really tight having to smoke the TNT through the wick. Don't know what Andre was thinking with that one... :r

icantbejon
06-30-2010, 08:19 AM
I tried the TnT. I was a little disappointed. It was not a bad smoke, but the regular Oro and Platino lines are MUCH better. Honestly, I expected more from something priced in the $10 price point. I am looking forward to trying the Summerfest. Hopefully, it will be as good or better than the Holiday Blend.

This was my impression as well. I like the Summerfest, once you get past the nonsense at the foot.

icantbejon
06-30-2010, 08:20 AM
Oh ok, yeah the shag foot on the Summer Fest. That's pretty sweet, so you do cut it off...I imagined it would be pretty tough to get any decent amount of smoke from it.

The shag foot smokes like a damn chimney, but doesn't add any value to the smoke. I would recommend cutting off that nonsense as well.

Ewingrules
06-30-2010, 09:53 AM
I find the draw really tight having to smoke the TNT through the wick. Don't know what Andre was thinking with that one... :r

LMAO so your saying I should cut the wick off the next one.:D

brigey57
06-30-2010, 10:19 AM
Surprise - They have a more full bodied smoke named ""kaboom."" It starts off slow, picks up pace and then has a surprise harsh finish! ROFLMAO! :r

Yeah, I tickle myself!

klipsch
06-30-2010, 10:22 AM

You can cut it OFF??? :rolleyes:

alwayslit
06-30-2010, 11:38 AM
the summerfest robo's are up there with the holiday blend.

Ewingrules
07-01-2010, 09:04 AM
the summerfest robo's are up there with the holiday blend.

The torps are excellent also chop off the shag foot and bliss will follow.:banger