PDA

View Full Version : 2010 - IPCPR - New Orleans - August 9th

Stinky
06-24-2010, 03:39 PM
Any Inmates going to the IPCPR in New Orleans (from August 10 through 13th)? ? ? Anybody live there? ? ?
:=:
Only the bold need apply! It's a week of back-to-back cigar events [nightly] with cigars for breakfast, cigars for lunch, cigars for dinner, cigars all day at a convention for cigar makers to show off their newest and greatest cigars.
:dr
We'll be there. . . ready to smoke anytime! Do you know of any local events during the IPCPR week?

thebayratt
06-24-2010, 04:05 PM
I haven't heard of any events planned yet. I have good chances to go, but not positive yet. I am heading to NOLA tomorrow for my B-day, I'll ask around at a few good shops to see if they have anything planned and let ya'll know.

whodeeni
06-24-2010, 05:21 PM
I've heard that Abe Flores of Pinar Del Rio has a shop down there...

thebayratt
06-24-2010, 07:47 PM
I've heard that Abe Flores of Pinar Del Rio has a shop down there...

Yes he does. Its on Canal street called Don Leoncio Cigars.
http://donleonciocigars.com/
Its pretty nice, full bar,comfy seats, nice humidor, tourist prices. But if you want a PDR... they probly got it! I had my first PDR there and probly have one there tomorrow.

gijoey959
06-25-2010, 11:05 PM
How does one get in? Just show up with a smile and cash?

I've never heard of any big cigar events if you can't tell :P and its not insanely far away

Stinky
06-25-2010, 11:19 PM
504-527-6557
Don Leoncio Cigars
430 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
www.DonLeoncioCigars.com
800-641-5645

They had the biggest crowds after the IPCPR last year, because it's the closest to the convention center area.

There are other cigar-friendly pubs around New Orleans, but Don Leoncio's place was the "go-to" joint after the dinner hour. We saw a lot of the famed "Who's Who" of the cigar business every night.

Getting into this convention requires a badge. . . not easy, but not impossible. Ask your local tobacconist(s) if they'll sponsor you. . . if they have an extra badge.

(still looking for locals)

whodeeni
06-27-2010, 01:41 PM
According to my buddy
They give you 4 badges, 1 for the Manufacturer, 1 for the Buyer
and two regular passes)

I think i'm messing this up but you get the point!:r

Stinky
06-28-2010, 12:36 AM
When a retailer joins the IPCPR, their membership includes 4 badges for the convention.