PDA

View Full Version : CAO La Traviata Radiante Cigar Review Video

kaelaria
06-05-2010, 08:36 PM
http://cigarobsession.com/wp-content/gallery/caoltr/thumbs/thumbs_20100605caoltr0005.jpg

This 6×52 sick offers an extremely oily, toothy rich dark chocolate wrapper with tight seams, minimal veins and a sweet chocolate and earth aroma. First light reveals a very oily medium bodied earthy flavor with a ton of rich smoke and a perfect draw. The first third develops to a mild-medium body or slightly sweet and nutty earth with a deep finish. 50 min in at the 1/2 way point flavors were very consistent, however the stick liked to tunnel and went out prompting a relight without further incident. The stick ended at 1:35 with slightly different but overall consistent flavors at the last third, moving to a slight caramel and nut combo, with the same great smoke draw and finish. Photography by BG Pictures. Video on the site.

ujponds
07-19-2010, 11:54 AM
Great review. I've been obsessed with these for a few months now and I think you summed it up perfectly. I have smoked about 2 boxes of these in the 5x50 and 6x52 and really haven't had the tunnel and relighting issues. I have found these to be very consistant with the exception of one dud that may have been my fault when my old desktop was moved too close to the AC.