PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Alabama

Nerachnia
05-30-2010, 12:22 PM
Working on the oil spill down here. Anyone know where to get some stogies?

THanks!

thebayratt
05-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Tinderbox in the Belair Mall...... I-65, take airport blvd east exit, mall on your right (southside of airport blvd). Two humidors, great selection, and nice staff.

Springhill Spirits. Take airport west off I-65 and its about 3/4 miles on the right in a stripmall; if you see Red Lobster on the left (on airport blvd), take the right at the next light (McGregor) and the shop is on your left in a liquor store. One humi, decent selection.

Cottage Hill Package, have never been in there. Go airport west off I-65, take a left on HillCrest (maybe 3+ miles from 65). Then its on the corner of HillCrest and Cottage Hill.

PM me if you got any other questions, I live about 27miles from Mobile, so I know my way around pretty decently.

And thanks for helping out down here!!!

acruce
05-30-2010, 01:53 PM
How do the beaches look? We usually go to Destin for vacation but I am reluctant to do so this year because of the oil spill.

Don Fernando
05-30-2010, 02:06 PM
PM Longknocker, he's from Mobile

Nerachnia
05-30-2010, 02:12 PM
Thank you my friend... you made my day!

thebayratt
05-30-2010, 02:27 PM
How do the beaches look? We usually go to Destin for vacation but I am reluctant to do so this year because of the oil spill.
Beaches are ok... The oil is between 12-45 miles off shore... Thats basically what I've heard from boating buddies - BP.

Thank you my friend... you made my day!

No problem. Glad to be of help!

NTA_Ben
06-04-2010, 01:13 AM
don't worry about Destin. Its still beautiful. If you can, check out the new cigar store in Biloxi, The Cigar Shop.

longknocker
06-04-2010, 04:21 AM
Working on the oil spill down here. Anyone know where to get some stogies?

THanks!

Welcome, Brother! Thanks For Helping Out!:tu I Lilke The Tinder Box & Cottage Hill Package Store. Only Problem Is You Can't Smoke At Either Place.:td This Is Supposed To Be A Good Cigar Bar, But I Haven't Been There, Yet.
http://www.gulfshores.com/listing_detail.aspx?id=17166

GL & Enjoy Your Stay!:tu

Greg

thebayratt
06-04-2010, 10:28 PM
http://tackyjacks.com/

All my friends have gone there except me (hint hint cough cough, Ben). They have all said its real nice too if you get time off to relax. Its about an hour from Mobile.... on the beach.

Brutus2600
06-05-2010, 08:39 AM

Not to threadjack or anything, but I have heard that many of the Gulf Coast hotels are so desperate to get business since everybody thinks the beaches are covered in oil that many are offering no-oil gaurantees. Most of the coastline as of now doesn't have oil on it...yet anyway :td

Also, thank you Nera for your effort in the cleanup. We're going to need alot of hands on deck to clean this up over the next few years.

thebayratt
06-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Not to threadjack or anything, but I have heard that many of the Gulf Coast hotels are so desperate to get business since everybody thinks the beaches are covered in oil that many are offering no-oil gaurantees. .

Somewhat true........
Think of this though, where is Nerachnia going to stay at while down here? A Hotel. So they aren't hurting too much for business... There alot of out of towners comming to help, they need a place to stay and WE GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL THEY DO!

Sorry, no intentions to threadjack ;s

NTA_Ben
06-07-2010, 11:49 PM
http://tackyjacks.com/

All my friends have gone there except me (hint hint cough cough, Ben). They have all said its real nice too if you get time off to relax. Its about an hour from Mobile.... on the beach.

Yea, also, Our Cigar Bar is at The Wharf. Its a Diamond Crown lounge.

BTW, the cigar shop at Tacky Jacks is awesome, but bypass the food. Its for yankee tourists. No offense intended, LOL. Much better seafood around there at other establishments.

Nerachnia
06-20-2010, 04:37 PM
If anyone wants to hook up for a cigar email me... cogregory@nrcc.com Ill take a drive :)