PDA

View Full Version : Florentine Cigar Conundrum!

Aron
05-26-2010, 06:33 AM
Hey there, ho there everybody!

Cripes, but it sure feels like a long time since I've been in my favorite tobacco-based psychiatric institution. It's good to be back :D

In any event, I was wondering if some of my European cigar buddies here might be able to help me out. I'm in Florence, Italy for the next five weeks, and I don't know of any reputable tobacconists! The tabacchi in the city claim to sell Cuban see-gars, but I wouldn't really trust their condition. No sense buying a wonderful cigar at what is effectively a convenience store, right?

In addition, if there are any European BOTLs who might like to make it over to Florence within the next five weeks, drinks and cigars are on me! :banger

md4958
05-26-2010, 07:04 AM
Contact Diadema SPA and tell them you are looking for a reputable shop in Florence.

Eleven
05-26-2010, 07:07 AM
Lots of Conundrums this morning!

Aron
05-26-2010, 07:25 AM
Thanks for the help!

Aron
05-28-2010, 07:45 AM
I just had a Cuaba Divinos. Yum yum! Everything I love about perfectos in a miniature, Cuban format.

And now I'm having an AB Overture toro. Surprisingly, I like it just as much. Especially now that I've finally figured out the *proper* way to toast the merde (pardon my French -- HA) out of the foot, thanks to Spectrrr.

I really want another Monte 2, but at ~€13 a stick, they're just a bit pricey. But oh-so-yummy. :D