PDA

View Full Version : My past 2 weeks

Rich Yhlen
05-17-2010, 01:15 PM
I wrote something on my biopage but will re-post it here. I feel real bad, but then again it was beyond my control. A few weeks back I bought a few tickets for win my cigars and the outcome would of been cigars for the troops. But unfortunately a few hours after posting inthat thread my house went on fire. I lost all my cigars, coolidor, 2 25 count humidors and over 200 cigars,a few cutters and my blue flame lighter. Along with all my clothes and a bunch of others things from my wife and newborn son's clothes. But besides all that I feel bad that I cannot send something that I made a buy from on these forums. Please understand my situation and dont be upset or mad cause I am at the moment. And its really hard to navigate this site on this cellphone thats another reason for such a while before posting this thread

massphatness
05-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Take care of the family, Rich. Don't worry about the cigars. We'll handle it on this end.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your situation improves.

MiamiE
05-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Hey Rich, cigars are a luxury we afford in life. You were taken that and many other things close to you. None of those are as important as your wife and kid. Take care of them and we will all still be here my friend. If you need anything please let me know. I have loads of clothes I can help you ALL with, and some cigars of course. ;)

G G
05-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Echoing what Vin and Erick said.

maverickdrinker
05-17-2010, 06:47 PM
Rich,

I hope that you and your family are ok. Prayers and good vibes go out to you my friend.

hotreds
05-17-2010, 06:52 PM
All the best to you and your family!

Rich Yhlen
05-25-2010, 10:03 PM
I completely and took that into consideration days after the fire. Now it has turned the other side of the coin and the loss factors of possesions burnt to a crisp. It was my wife who grabbed both boys, but myself who ran back in 3 times to try and fight the fire and was almost succumed to smoke and fire. It was so surreal, and I had thought of being the least scared till I was outside watching the flames shooting out the windows. But still like to thank you guys for putting in what I owe, it is greatly appreciated

Rich

P.S. Now I can reply since as of today, I am back online and using a real puter and not my cellphone

RHNewfie
05-26-2010, 01:15 PM
I feel for you bro, house fires suck majorly... Prayers for the days to come and glad your family is all safe!!

md4958
05-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Glad to hear that everybody made it out safely Rich.