icehog3
05-09-2010, 08:44 PM
One of the toughest feats in sports....Kudos to Braden. :tu

ChicagoWhiteSox
05-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Congrats to Braden:tu

elderboy02
05-10-2010, 04:59 AM
Why don't A-Rod and Braden get along? I must have missed the previous story.

ChicagoWhiteSox
05-10-2010, 09:31 AM

A-roid ran across the pitchers mound in between innings. Braden got pissed off, claiming it was his mound, and get the f off it:r

elderboy02
05-10-2010, 09:33 AM
A-roid ran across the pitchers mound in between innings. Braden got pissed off, claiming it was his mound, and get the f off it:r

That's right. I remember hearing about that a couple weeks ago.

Resipsa
05-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Well......it's a little deeper than that, :r

We all know it's a no -no to do what Rodriguez did.

Then, rather than man up about it, he claims he didn't know he wasn't supposed to do that.

Right. Just like he didn't know he wasn't supposed to try to rip the glove off an infielders hand while running past. Or just how he didn't know he wasn't supposed to yell "I got it!" when right behind someone trying to catch the ball. Or just like he didn't know he wasn't supposed to take steroids.....or just like......:r

Starscream
05-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Well......it's a little deeper than that, :r

We all know it's a no -no to do what Rodriguez did.

Then, rather than man up about it, he claims he didn't know he wasn't supposed to do that.

Right. Just like he didn't know he wasn't supposed to try to rip the glove off an infielders hand while running past. Or just how he didn't know he wasn't supposed to yell "I got it!" when right behind someone trying to catch the ball. Or just like he didn't know he wasn't supposed to take steroids.....or just like......:r

:tpd::r:r

chippewastud79
05-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Nice work by Braden and the story with him and his grandmother is truly touching. So awesome for him to share that moment with the woman who raised him and to do it on Mother's Day makes it even sweeter I am sure. :tu

Alex is a dick, he thinks he is above the game and can do whatever he wants just because he has a huge paycheck. He needs to take a few nice fastballs in the square of his back for all those bullshit antics he pulls. He always plays dumb when he gets called out on breaking the written or unwritten rules of the game. Rumor has it that Rodriguez's teammates actually pulled him into the team room to watch the end of the perfect game. :D

floydpink
05-10-2010, 06:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3jolW__pNY

Braden got very upset at Mr Rod