PDA

View Full Version : New Method For Tracking My Smokes

captain53
05-01-2010, 11:58 AM
I have tried several times to keep a cigar diary with persoal mini reviews but just never managed to stick with it. So starting here on May Day I am once again trying something new that I think will work better for me.

Every year my wife gives me a nice leather bound day-timer for Christmas and I started today recoding my mini-review info there on the daily calendar page. Also going to record my purchases (whoo that is scary) to try and better know when things came into the humi and the details of where they came from.

I check the day-timer every morning anyway so I can at that time catch up on my previous day smoke details before I forget.

Anybody else doing this or got a better idea.

Ogre
05-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Sounds good to me, I may have to give that a try.

TXRebel
05-01-2010, 12:56 PM
I check the day-timer every morning anyway so I can at that time catch up on my previous day smoke details before I forget.

Good idea, but if I don't update my inventory/journal right after smoking or receiving cigars, it rarely gets updated. :2

massphatness
05-01-2010, 12:59 PM
If you happen to have an iPhone, may I recommend Mobile Stogie, created by CA's own KenS. It is the mosed used app on my phone except for Hotmail.

captain53
05-01-2010, 01:07 PM
If you happen to have an iPhone, may I recommend Mobile Stogie, created by CA's own KenS. It is the mosed used app on my phone except for Hotmail.

Good program but I am a Blackberry guy.:banger

wolfandwhisky
05-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Molskines are great for this.

I use a website and google docs - but have thought about keeping a small leather "notes journal"

wolfandwhisky
05-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Good program but I am a Blackberry guy.:banger

:tpd:

captain53
05-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Molskines are great for this.

I use a website and google docs - but have thought about keeping a small leather "notes journal"

The website is very nice!:tu