PDA

View Full Version : What do you prefer

acruce
11-01-2008, 11:43 PM
College football or Pro football?

taltos
11-02-2008, 05:21 AM
I prefer pro football since the players are up front about being professionals and not pretending to be students as they are in Division 1A.

Don Fernando
11-02-2008, 05:29 AM
proper football, real football, european and south american football. Not the kind of football where most balls are thrown and catched with hands instead of feet.

doblemaduro
11-02-2008, 05:37 AM
Pro football because I love my Packers, but you also gotta love college because of the fact they are amateurs playing a game.

Rockestone
11-02-2008, 06:04 AM
College ball. Played for the love of the game and not the love of the money.

TripleF
11-02-2008, 06:06 AM
College. In the NFL I will only watch my team. In college I'll watch almost any team!

icantbejon
11-02-2008, 06:29 AM
I grew up in Buffalo, so I'm a huge NFL fan. We didn't really have any quality college teams to get into up there. Closest would be either Syracuse or Penn State. Neither held any interest for me.

acruce
11-02-2008, 08:04 AM
proper football, real football, european and south american football. Not the kind of football where most balls are thrown and catched with hands instead of feet.

You mean soccer..;)

zemekone
11-02-2008, 08:20 AM
perfer to watch or perfer or perfer to coach? im just being difficult...

love to watch college football, but love my chargers!

PeteSB75
11-02-2008, 05:29 PM
Pro football all the way. Teams that pad their schedule with cupcake games and more home than away games earn no respect from me, and there's not a single college team out there that doesn't do it.

AD720
11-02-2008, 05:38 PM
I really prefer the NFL. I guess it has a lot to do with not going to a big football college. I also enjoy the big show of pro ball.

TideRoll
11-02-2008, 08:38 PM
College football and it isn't all that close. That said, I do follow the NFL and keep up with the Titans in particular. I like the Pack, as well. There is no comparison with the way I feel about basketball, though. I love college basketball but wouldn't waste thirty seconds watching an NBA game. I haven't cared for the NBA since Jordan and Pippen and Rodman were on the same team.

chippewastud79
11-02-2008, 08:42 PM
College football, just so much more exciting and so many more upsets and underdog stories. Plus, there are too many egos in the NFL, I guess I am just a bigger fan of the "team" concept, over egos :tu

Ace$nyper
11-02-2008, 08:46 PM
College.

I have a hard time watching Pro.

My last school has an awful team, and current none LOL.

zemekone
11-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Pro football all the way. Teams that pad their schedule with cupcake games and more home than away games earn no respect from me, and there's not a single college team out there that doesn't do it.

some college schedules are made 2-5 years in advance, so sometimes cupcake games arent even cupcake games...

Whee
11-02-2008, 08:49 PM
College. In the NFL I will only watch my team. In college I'll watch almost any team!

My philosophy right here. If there is a game on tv, I will probably have it tuned in.

I do the same for the NFL, but I like watching the college game better.

CoventryCat86
11-02-2008, 10:53 PM
I prefer pro football since the players are up front about being professionals and not pretending to be students as they are in Division 1A.

I voted for college but I never thought about it this way which is giving me second thoughts.

I find that I enjoy watching college games more than pro games. I certainly enjoy attending college games more than pro games because it seems to me that the average crowds at pro games tend to be drunken slobs and are more unruly than the average spectator at a college game.

I also enjoy the big college rivalries. College games seem to be bigger events with bigger crowds and there's a "feeling" in the air in the stands that I don't see at an average pro game.

SmokeyJoe
11-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Tend to prefer Pro Football... the level of speed and skill is incredible. :D

VirtualSmitty
11-03-2008, 01:08 PM

Wrong thread, your referring to soccer ;)

Pro football by a long shot.

silentjon
11-04-2008, 10:37 AM
I'm a much bigger college football fan. All day Saturday, it nothing but college football from noon to the late PAC 10 games. I watch any and all college football games.

DrDubzz
11-04-2008, 12:43 PM
college, I only care about the NFL because of fantasy football