PDA

View Full Version : true blood season 2

catfish2
04-25-2010, 10:32 PM
I just found out that True Blood season 2 is coming out on May 25. I'm very excited because I got hooked on season 1, but didn't have any way of watching season 2.

Bigwaved
04-25-2010, 11:05 PM
you will enjoy it

nomadicwookie
04-26-2010, 10:10 AM
I really enjoyed season 1, but I thought the second half of season 2 started to go off the rails a bit. Just my :2

mithrilG60
04-26-2010, 11:35 AM
I really enjoyed season 1, but I thought the second half of season 2 started to go off the rails a bit. Just my :2

I'd agree, it'll be intriguing to see of they manage to bring it back on track in S03 or if it'll keep going sideways. Hopefully it comes back on track since if it goes any weirder and that'll be it as far as I'm concerned.

catfish2
04-26-2010, 07:47 PM
I'd agree, it'll be intriguing to see of they manage to bring it back on track in S03 or if it'll keep going sideways. Hopefully it comes back on track since if it goes any weirder and that'll be it as far as I'm concerned.

Talk about weird and off track, it sounds like your talking about this seasons "lost". I'm surviving that I'm sure that I can survive season 2 of TB.

mithrilG60
04-26-2010, 08:07 PM
Talk about weird and off track, it sounds like your talking about this seasons "lost". I'm surviving that I'm sure that I can survive season 2 of TB.

I never got into Lost, tried a couple episodes and it just seemed like a really bad Survivor knock-off turned into a drama..... and I DESPISE Survivor!!! :2

MikeyC
04-26-2010, 09:02 PM

I've watched both shows and I can tell you I almost stopped watching True Blood during season 2. Season 3 starts in June and hopefully it's an improvement over 2.

catfish2
04-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Wow, you guys don't seem happy with the second half of season two. What happened? Was it bad writing?

JE3146
04-26-2010, 09:49 PM
Me and my wife are patiently waiting for Season 2 on blu-ray.

Bought season 1 during a buy one get one free sale a while back (couldn't find anything else of interest and it sounded interesting). Ended up loving it.

We're rewatching Season 1 right now in prep for Season 2 :D

nomadicwookie
04-27-2010, 07:44 AM
Wow, you guys don't seem happy with the second half of season two. What happened? Was it bad writing?The writing seemed to degrade a bit, but mainly they just started taking the story line in a completely different direction than season 1. I don't want to spoil it for you.

Ferrari5180
05-15-2010, 02:15 PM
I think that overall, True Blood is a good television show. However, season 2 lacks some creativity and hook points to keep people interested in and continue watching. The ending was also quite not as expected, but nevertheless, season 2 is still a good season. When compared to season 1 though, it is not as good. Also, I feel that the series is a little low budget, possible increasing their budget could induce some great writing and action scenes. I mean, look at the vampire teeth, they look so fake! Despite all my bashing, I still love true blood! Everyone should give it a chance and watch it. Then again, I have endured lost all this time, so who am I to judge :P