PDA

View Full Version : My apologies to all

SilverFox
04-09-2010, 05:55 PM
I am sorry that I have some packages that are delayed. 3 Maws and 2 contest winnings.

I have been reminded that lately and I have no reason other than life got more important in other areas. I train 3 hours a day, my wife has been working 80hrs a week for a long time so I am clearly a single parent right now. And to be honest I just kept delaying getting things out and for that i am sorry.

I deserved the feedback I received and those that have dealt with me in the past know that I will make good.

To be honest I am a little saddened that after what I have tried to give to this community that this has happened but as I said it is factually deserved.

I will have all that is owed out in the coming week to 10 days.

For those of you that have been waiting I am sorry, I have many excuses, and maybe just a few reasons.

I will update in this thread the DC's as things are sent.

loki
04-09-2010, 05:58 PM
anyone who knows you shawn knows you wouldn't intentionally screw anyone. hope you get things under control soon

massphatness
04-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Good on you Shawn. Those of us who know you well know your heart is in the right place. For those that don't know you well, I can say with certainties Shawns heart is in the right place. And when you pkg arrives you won't be disappointed.
Posted via Mobile Device

DPD6030
04-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Good on you Shawn. Those of us who know you well know your heart is in the right place. For those that don't know you well, I can say with certainties Shawns heart is in the right place. And when you pkg arrives you won't be disappointed.
Posted via Mobile Device

:tpd: Sometimes life gets in the way and is definitely more important. Shawn will make good no matter what. I hope life gives you a bit of a break Shawn as it clearly shows you need some rest and relaxation.

MarkinAZ
04-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Communication is always good:tu Have a great weekend Shawn...

Partagaspete
04-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Stand up guy for sure.

"life is what happens when you are making other plans."

-John Lennon

elderboy02
04-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

:tpd:

SeanGAR
04-09-2010, 08:52 PM
Hmm .... I didn't get my illegal free cigars fast enough either.

I'm going to come up there and kick your ass, Shawn.

Can you let me know when the ice melts so I can drive up?

Thanks, eh.

:tu

PS, you guys have eliktrisity up there? I want t0bring a coffee roaster, and if'n you dont have eliktrisity, I'll use a fry'in pan. Nothing worse than try'in to kick somebody's ass when you're low on caffeine ... taht's what i say.

shaggy
04-09-2010, 10:14 PM
i am pretty sure shawn dosent want this tho turn into a "what a great guy shawn is" thread but i know how it is...i too have had life get in the way of the community and i know he will get it all straight and get back to a good place.

MiamiE
04-09-2010, 11:23 PM
I know how you feel! Had something come up this week also delaying my MAW package. Communication is key! Good luck Shawn.

md4958
04-12-2010, 11:51 AM
To be honest I am a little saddened that after what I have tried to give to this community that this has happened but as I said it is factually deserved.

Im a bit saddened to hear this as well. Shawn is one of the most generous individuals I know and a stand up guy all the way. His packages are ALWAYS worth any wait you might endure.

Tarks
04-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Im a bit saddened to hear this as well. Shawn is one of the most generous individuals I know and a stand up guy all the way. His packages are ALWAYS worth any wait you might endure.

+1. Shawn is very respected on several forums that I frequent and I find it disturbing that any sort of negative feedback would be sent his way.

wolfandwhisky
04-12-2010, 06:09 PM
dude you're training 3 hours a day? I should've picked a higher number in the SleekFox thread... (keep it up, btw!)

sh!t happens to everyone at some point or another...

G G
04-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Life happens sometimes. Although i havent had any dealings with Shawn personally, i have had lots of things happen to me and my family in the last couple years so i can certainly appreciate how that could happen. I know that Shawn is a stand up guy though so lets all try to walk a mile in our brothers moccasins so to speak. We all know that anything can happen to anybody at any time. So as my brother Shilala is fond of saying lets spread the love. The next time it could be anyone of us in the same position as Shawn and i can bet if it were you, you would be grateful if we showed you some grace.

Just my two cents. Shawn your good in my book bro.

replicant_argent
04-12-2010, 06:55 PM
There is absolutely no way the guys waiting should be worried. I got spanked from him and I got about 20x more than I either expected or deserved. The possibility of him welching isn't conceivable, knowing how he treats his fellow man.