PDA

View Full Version : Most hilarious guy ever

forgop
04-05-2010, 06:28 PM
I've seen it mentioned on other boards, but I didn't see any history on him here. Even if you don't care to tweet, you should join and follow this guy if nothing else. It would be a lot of fun to herf with this guy. Book is coming out in May and I've already pre-ordered it on amazon.com.

http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays

A couple sayings from dad(edited a bit because his dad doesn't filter anything he says):

"Don't start a story with This is SO funny. Be like saying My di<k's huge before you screw. Even if you're right you sound like an a$$hole."

"Don't ask for my opinion then. I said congrats on the car, just saying nobody's panties are getting wet from a fu<king Honda Accord."

"War hero? No. I was a doc in Vietnam. My job was to say "This is what happens when you screw a hooker, kid. Put this cream on your pecker."

bookman
04-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Hmmm.I'll just take your word for it and move along :rolleyes:

shilala
04-05-2010, 07:04 PM
"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."
I liked that. That guy's Dad must have stole all his material from my Dad. :D

replicant_argent
04-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Twittering is vile. Twitterers are vile. Twittering is a deviant form of texting, which is a form of communication that has never really appealed to me. Some people like the instant gratification it provides, I suppose. I think it is sometimes okay for people to NOT know what you are doing, or every trivial piece of dung in your mind. I suppose that is an interesting way to look at my particular demographic as opposed to even adults 8 or 10 years younger than my middle aged butt. Twittering is probably the next coming of the Messiah for those with short attention spans, however. Who am I to judge.
I am sure he is chuckle-icious, however. ;)

Wait, was that just something shiny?

Squirrell!!!!!!!!!!!!

bookman
04-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Sorry to be so quick to judge, but knowing my own dad all my life, when I hear the words dad and joke in the same sentence I run far and fast!!

Lorglath
04-05-2010, 08:28 PM
I love it.

Neuromancer
04-05-2010, 09:35 PM
He has a book coming out in May titled "Sh*t My Dad Says"...considering the stuff on that website it's pretty funny chit...

forgop
04-05-2010, 09:47 PM
He has a book coming out in May titled "Sh*t My Dad Says"...considering the stuff on that website it's pretty funny chit...

I read an interview on the guy who tweets this stuff-he's evidently been writing this stuff down in notebooks for a long time.