PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tub Time Machine (2010)

Darrell
04-04-2010, 07:24 PM
I remember when I first saw the previews for this movie. I looked over to Danielle and whispered “That looks funny, we got to see it….” and she gave me a weird look and slowly shook her head.

Well I dragged her to it today, Easter Sunday and just as I suspected – it delivered MAXIMUM LULZ!

This was a Motley Crew of a comedy team and I cannot say enough good things about how it all worked. It was a funny cast, a fresh and inventive story. It featured boobs, cussing, dick jokes, everything a guy loves in a good comedy.

There were plenty of parts of the movie where the WHOLE theater erupted into laughter. The movie never got slow, it was 1 hour and 40 minutes of non-stop laughs.

I don’t know of this was funnier than the Hangover; I need to revisit that movie. I know one thing for certain it was the funniest movie since the Hangover. I’ll be buying this one for sure!

:tu :tu

Emjaysmash
04-04-2010, 07:28 PM
I thought this movie was hilarious! I still rank The Hangover as better, but this one is close.

Darrell
04-04-2010, 07:30 PM
I thought this movie was hilarious! I still rank The Hangover as better, but this one is close.

I need to revisit the Hangover, but I think I laughed a lot more in this one.

CheapHumidors
04-05-2010, 11:48 AM
HTTM was awesome! I loved it! I'd put it at about 80% Hangover though lol. Hangover tried to take itself seriously though, whereas this one must have been some kind of.... Hot Tub Time Machine ;)

safariguy
04-06-2010, 07:50 PM
We just got back home from seeing HTTM. It was hilarious. Sounds like I was in the same situation Darrell describes - I wanted to see it buy my wife did not really. She obliged me and went with me and she ended up laughing too. Only the scene where they had to pay off the debt made her cringe. All in all i give it 3 stars. I would watch it again, on video. I bet the unrated version and bonus stuff will make it even better.

kelmac07
04-07-2010, 06:39 AM
Gonna have to go see this now...was really trying hard to wait for the DVD.

Starscream
04-07-2010, 01:53 PM

I must be in the minority, but I thought The Hangover was awful. I hope Darrell revisits The Hangover soon and says HTTM is much better or I'll probably pass on this one.

Darrell
04-08-2010, 11:26 AM
We just got back home from seeing HTTM. It was hilarious. Sounds like I was in the same situation Darrell describes - I wanted to see it buy my wife did not really. She obliged me and went with me and she ended up laughing too. Only the scene where they had to pay off the debt made her cringe. All in all i give it 3 stars. I would watch it again, on video. I bet the unrated version and bonus stuff will make it even better.

Heh, the debt repaying scene was MONEY, I was laughing my ass off. :r

Santesyu
05-10-2010, 11:24 PM
I thought this movie was hilarious! I still rank The Hangover as better, but this one is close. then this has to be good then..thanks for the heads up. :tu I wonder if this is better then I love you man.

Darrell
05-10-2010, 11:27 PM
then this has to be good then..thanks for the heads up. :tu I wonder if this is better then I love you man.

I liked it better than I love you man.

Eleven
05-11-2010, 08:42 AM
I must be in the minority, but I thought The Hangover was awful. I hope Darrell revisits The Hangover soon and says HTTM is much better or I'll probably pass on this one.

I'm with you. Haven't seen HTTM yet, but The Hangover was indeed awful.

Partagaspete
05-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Heh, the debt repaying scene was MONEY, I was laughing my ass off. :r

I laughed so hard I was actually crying by this scene.

pennjones
05-12-2010, 06:18 AM
Me and my wife saw this the other night. It was funny, but if I'd have known better, I would have rather seen something else and waited for this on DVD. It doesn't even come close to the hangover.