PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, I have a quick question

tomc3084
03-27-2010, 10:12 AM
Hey guys, right now I am trying to put up a review. I am wondering how do I insert images into my review. I see how you can put in pictures with the manage attachments button, but how do i do it so I can have a picture with the text, IE:
text here
pic here
more text
pic here
I only see how i can Have text and then pics at the bottom
Any help would be very appreciated, THANKS!

Sauer Grapes
03-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Hey guys, right now I am trying to put up a review. I am wondering how do I insert images into my review. I see how you can put in pictures with the manage attachments button, but how do i do it so I can have a picture with the text, IE:
text here
pic here
more text
pic here
I only see how i can Have text and then pics at the bottom
Any help would be very appreciated, THANKS!

You can use a hosting website like photobucket or imageshack to host the photos, then past the image code where you want the pictures... The site will give you image code, such as ... to copy and paste onto this website.

yourchoice
03-27-2010, 10:14 AM
You'll need to set up off-site hosting (photobucket) and link the IMG from there.

Edit: David's faster and has better instructions!

tomc3084
03-27-2010, 10:17 AM
could i just upload them here by clicking on the manage attachments and then paste that???is photobucket free....ill find out right now, actually, thanks for such a fast response guys!

lightning9191
03-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Photobucket is free. I've used it and find it pretty easy to use.

tomc3084
03-27-2010, 10:35 AM
thanks guys, working on photobucket right now!

CigarNut
03-27-2010, 12:00 PM
Instead of hosting the images offsite on photobucket or imageshack -- you could upload them into the CA photo gallery (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/all_albums.php) -- that way the images will stick around (not expire) until you delete them.