03-24-2010, 08:53 AM
INTERNET LOTTERY 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Yahoo!!! International Lottery Organization
Bangkok Branch Office
Address: 3 Rajdamnern Avenue
Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Phone:+66820822606

Yahoo! Mail announces you as one of the 25 lucky winners in the ongoing 12 Years Yahoo Lottery Award of the New Year Held in Bangkok 2010.

All 25 winning email addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails each from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, consequently, you have been approved for a total pay out of ONE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS ( $1, 000. 000.000 USD)

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base.

Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our Bangkok representative office in Bangkok Thailand, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of ( $1, 000.000.00USD) will be released to you from this regional branch office in Bangkok Thailand.

Your fund is now deposited with our Bank/Security Company Bangkok Thailand and insured in your name. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed, and your winning Cheque have being sent to you or remitted to your account, as this is part of our security protocol, to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking of advantage of this program by participants, as has happened in the past.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
These are your identification numbers.
Ticket number.....................085-12876077-09
Serial number.......................51390-0
Lucky number...................03-05-12-14-28-38
Ref number...................N.EGS/3662367114/13

Coordinator
Name:REV PAUL SILVER
Phone:+66820822606
Email:revpaulsilver@yahoo.com.hk
You are to send the completed verification form below to the coordinator whose email address is given above so that you will be advised on what to do to get your prize money. Congratulations once more!!

1. FULL NAME
2. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
3. PRESENT ADDRESS.
4. DATE OF BIRTH
5. SEX
6. OCCUPATION
7. TELEPHONE NUMBER
8. FAX NUMBER
9. MARITAL STATUS
10. WINNING NUMBER, BATCH NUMBER AND LOTTO NUMBER.

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 30 Days of receiving. Any claim not made by this date will be returned to HER MAJESTY'S DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. And also be informed that 10% of your lottery winning belongs to (THE PROMOTIONS COMPANY). Because they are the company that bought your ticket and played the lottery in your name.

Note also that this 10% will be remitted after you have received your winnings prize, because the money is insured in your name already.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in all correspondences with us, Furthermore, should there be any change of address, please do inform our Co-ordinator as soon as possible. Yahoo lottery is a free service that does not require you to be a Yahoo! Registered user.

An original copy of your lucky winning ticket and your deposit certificate will be sent to you by Administrative Remittance Operation Manager of Siam City Bank Bangkok Thailand.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Once again from all members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our International Promotions program.

We wish you continued good fortunes.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr Evans Ruben
Vice President
Yahoo! Lotto Org.

Mrs. Katherine Moller
Online Coordinator .

NeverEnoughStick
03-24-2010, 08:56 AM
LOL I'm assuming this is not legit...

elderboy02
03-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Congrats Hugh! Will you buy me some 1492's now?

hotreds
03-24-2010, 09:02 AM
Glass top boxes of Cohibos for everyone!

hotreds
03-24-2010, 09:08 AM
LOL I'm assuming this is not legit...

Someone thought it was!

yahoo international lottery organization bangkok thailand,25 emails chosen out of 50.ooo.oo,12yrs,2008 made me think my life was about to change,thinking i could take care of my mother,and grandchildren for life,i cried this mornning thinking god has blessed me with peace of mind,then i decieded to see if yahoo was running a lottery,and just 3hrs ago im being told this is a scam,my life is not secure,i feel raped,violated,deppressed,and stupid,i really thought this one was real because they didnt ask me to send any money,or for a checking account nummber,they told me they took 10 percent allready,and paid a courior to deliver my atm card excepted all over the world,directly to me,and that after i recieved my winnings i could pay them back for that service,I still cant believe this is a scam,people who do this to innicent people,i curse to a life of missery,and sadness x 3 so mote it be.god speed to the stopping of cruel unhonset,evil people who do these horable things.sincerly,valarie

shilala
03-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Can ya float me ten bucks, my brother?

mariogolbee
03-24-2010, 09:27 AM
I get stuff like this all of the time. The first one I got was years ago when it wasn't happening so much. I decided to play along, cautiously. I spoke with them on the phone, was FedEx'd a package with paperwork and a check for around $1500. I was told to cash that check and send in the $ to cover "taxes" and what not. I took the check to my bank and they said it looked legit. They ran it through the little check machine and everything. I talked to the manager before proceeding with the deposit and she assured me I would not be held responsible if the check was bunk so long as I did not pill out any $ from it. So I deposited the check and waited for it to clear. A few days later I got a notice from BofA that the check was bunk and I was forced to pay some fee's for their troubles. Sucked, but everything seemed so legit! Good thing I was cautious.

elderboy02
03-24-2010, 09:33 AM
I get stuff like this all of the time. The first one I got was years ago when it wasn't happening so much. I decided to play along, cautiously. I spoke with them on the phone, was FedEx'd a package with paperwork and a check for around $1500. I was told to cash that check and send in the $ to cover "taxes" and what not. I took the check to my bank and they said it looked legit. They ran it through the little check machine and everything. I talked to the manager before proceeding with the deposit and she assured me I would not be held responsible if the check was bunk so long as I did not pill out any $ from it. So I deposited the check and waited for it to clear. A few days later I got a notice from BofA that the check was bunk and I was forced to pay some fee's for their troubles. Sucked, but everything seemed so legit! Good thing I was cautious.

Did you pay the fees?

aich75013
03-24-2010, 09:33 AM
You're so lucky.
I used to get mail all the time from the Nigerian Prince, but now all I get is pharmaceutical offers.

mariogolbee
03-24-2010, 09:37 AM
Did you pay the fees?

I paid the fees to BofA for the bogus check. I think it was like $50 or something of the sort. I paid nothing to the people that sent the check though. That would have been a major error on my part.

poker
03-24-2010, 09:39 AM
This scam has been around the block for years

http://purportal.com/spam/2492/

Eagle53
03-24-2010, 10:11 AM
the best thing are the craigslist scams. when you sell an item sometimes you are contacted by a nigerian who will send you a check for thousands of dollars more than people are asking for and you are supposed to send them a check for the difference. My roomates and I make a game out of messing with these people. We currently have a check written out to Mike Hunt (say mike hunt fast if you dont get it) for 2500. The best thing is when you are apprehensive with these people and ask to talk to them on the phone and then just mess with them even more. They get sooooo aggravated.

Someone thought it was!

yahoo international lottery organization bangkok thailand,25 emails chosen out of 50.ooo.oo,12yrs,2008 made me think my life was about to change,thinking i could take care of my mother,and grandchildren for life,i cried this mornning thinking god has blessed me with peace of mind,then i decieded to see if yahoo was running a lottery,and just 3hrs ago im being told this is a scam,my life is not secure,i feel raped,violated,deppressed,and stupid,i really thought this one was real because they didnt ask me to send any money,or for a checking account nummber,they told me they took 10 percent allready,and paid a courior to deliver my atm card excepted all over the world,directly to me,and that after i recieved my winnings i could pay them back for that service,I still cant believe this is a scam,people who do this to innicent people,i curse to a life of missery,and sadness x 3 so mote it be.god speed to the stopping of cruel unhonset,evil people who do these horable things.sincerly,valarie

Noting the grammar and spelling in that account; anyone who would actually fall for this is a moron and probably has a cumulative family IQ of 85.

icehog3
03-24-2010, 10:26 AM
I get 3 or 4 of these a day.

pnoon
03-24-2010, 10:29 AM
I get 3 or 4 of these a day.

Thanks for not posting them. ;)

Steve
03-24-2010, 10:32 AM

:r:r:r

St. Lou Stu
03-24-2010, 10:37 AM
You're so lucky.
I used to get mail all the time from the Nigerian Prince, but now all I get is pharmaceutical offers.

SO, you sent in the measurements he requested then, huh? :r

icehog3
03-24-2010, 10:40 AM
In the last 15 minutes:

PICK UP YOUR $10,000 FROM MONEY GRAM

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

WE THE MONEY GRAM AGENT REMMITTING OFFICE HAVE SENT YOUR FULL COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF $1500.000.00USD THROUGH MONEY GRAM, YOU WILL BE RECEIVING 10.000.00USD PER DAY. NOW WE HAVE SEND THE FIRST PAYMENT TO YOU.

SO CONTACT OUR DIRECTOR DR. VICTOR ADAMS AND ASK HIM TO GIVE YOU THE MONEY GRAM PAYMENT INFORMATION SO THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR FUNDS THROUGH MONEY GRAM WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.

HERE IS THE HIS CONTACT INFORMATION OF MONEY GRAM
DIRECTOR GENERAL: DR. VICTOR ADAMS
EMAIL ADRESS: { moneygramoffice.centre@azet.sk }
PHONE NUMBER: +229-9790-5998

THEN CONTACT HIM WITH YOUR FULL INFORMATION TO GIVE YOU THE REFERENCE NUMBER TO COLLECT YOUR 10,000 USD. YOUR NAME, COUNTRY, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS/CITY, AGE/SEX CALL OR EMAIL HIM NOW SO THAT HE CAN PROVIDE THE MONEY GRAM INFORMATION TO YOU AS URGENT AS YOU CAN.

THANKS AND GOD BLESSING YOU.
Mr. ROBERT PINKSTON

hotreds
03-24-2010, 10:54 AM
It's interesting to see where these come from. Mine had a .cz suffix-Czech Republic; Tom's is .sk- Slovak Republic. Vely intelesting. These countries have absoluetly NOTHING to do with the messages sent- a quick way to know they're bogus-- as if you didn't know already!

St. Lou Stu
03-24-2010, 10:56 AM
It's interesting to see where these come from. Mine had a .cz suffix-Czech Republic; Tom's is .sk- Slovak Republic. Vely intelesting. These countries have absoluetly NOTHING to do with the messages sent- a quick way to know they're bogus-- as if you didn't know already!

Nah Hugh, you got it all wrong.

That is where they keep all the money. I mean, come on, who would ever think to look in a broke ass former Soviet Republic?

Darrell
03-24-2010, 10:59 AM

You're not that bright are you, Mario? :r

pnoon
03-24-2010, 11:02 AM

http://yunno.com/data/content/full/24fba-Pot-calling-the-kettle-bl.jpg

;)

aich75013
03-24-2010, 11:24 AM
SO, you sent in the measurements he requested then, huh? :r

No, but thanks for the PM letting me know that those pills don't work. :r

mariogolbee
03-24-2010, 11:26 AM

;)
:r

Hey Darrell, I emailed a past teacher in regards to some info for you.

Darrell
03-24-2010, 11:29 AM

;)

http://quakeragitator.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/080125-bully-vmed1pwidec.jpg

pnoon
03-24-2010, 11:33 AM
http://quakeragitator.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/080125-bully-vmed1pwidec.jpg

Darrell
03-24-2010, 12:09 PM

Hey Darrell, I emailed a past teacher in regards to some info for you.

:confused:

mariogolbee
03-24-2010, 12:35 PM
:confused:
:fu I'll never tell!