PDA

View Full Version : Tatuaje T110 banded or unbanded

MiamiE
03-20-2010, 02:45 PM
Wondering if anyone has tried the original release and the second release. Are they the same blend? I know the second release is unbanded. Opinions?

mariogolbee
03-20-2010, 04:02 PM
Wondering if anyone has tried the original release and the second release. Are they the same blend? I know the second release is unbanded. Opinions?

Check here for lots of discussion on this subject.
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=24598&highlight=t110

klipsch
03-20-2010, 06:36 PM
1st, 2nd and 3rd rolls all had bands. I'm not sure if the foil wrapped/unbanded sticks were part of the last roll in September or if these were rolled later (never asked Marvin that question). From my experience...the OR's that were shipped in July had the oiliest wrappers of all of them. These are the T110's that'll just about gag you with pepper on the initial light. Even seven months after the release, that initial pepper blast is still there. The subsequent rolls in August and September are the same blend, but the pepper blast at the start is lacking. Same great flavor and strength throughout the sticks. I actually read a review this morning stating "I would even say I enjoyed it more than the first release I smoked some time back." Marvin says they're all the same wrapper.

As far as the final unbanded/foil wrapped released cigars go...I can't help with that one. I have no intention of opening those for at least a year from now. ;)

thebiglebowski
03-20-2010, 07:23 PM
1st, 2nd and 3rd rolls all had bands. I'm not sure if the foil wrapped/unbanded sticks were part of the last roll in September or if these were rolled later (never asked Marvin that question). From my experience...the OR's that were shipped in July had the oiliest wrappers of all of them. These are the T110's that'll just about gag you with pepper on the initial light. Even seven months after the release, that initial pepper blast is still there. The subsequent rolls in August and September are the same blend, but the pepper blast at the start is lacking. Same great flavor and strength throughout the sticks. I actually read a review this morning stating "I would even say I enjoyed it more than the first release I smoked some time back." Marvin says they're all the same wrapper.

As far as the final unbanded/foil wrapped released cigars go...I can't help with that one. I have no intention of opening those for at least a year from now. ;)

Marvin?

montecristo#2
03-20-2010, 07:57 PM
Marvin?

These were rolled for a shop in Hawaii - Marvin is the guy who sold us all the goods. :D

I assume he is either the owner or the manager.

MiamiE
03-20-2010, 08:02 PM
I spoke to Marvin. Deciding on jumping on a box of these!