PDA

View Full Version : I'm outta shape , a little bit .

Bubba - NJ
03-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Went to my local shop last night for a Nestor Miranda event . They released a new line called the Dominicano , available with 2 different wrappers , an Oscuro and a Rosado . I lit up a Gordito on the way there and after I finished it I lit a Domincano Oscuro and by the time I was half way through the 2nd cigar my head was spinning . This nice weather has made me realize that I'm out of "Cigar Shape" . Time to pick up the pace . Anybody else getting a little light headed lately ?

The Poet
03-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Light headed lately? Shoot, I've been that way for decades!

kelmac07
03-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Light headed lately? Shoot, I've been that way for decades!

Note that Thomas said he's been off the rocker for DECADES!!!! :r :r

The Poet
03-20-2010, 11:29 AM
Note that Thomas said he's been off the rocker for DECADES!!!! :r :r

Never denied it, nor said otherwise.

maninblack
03-20-2010, 11:31 AM
I got a box of MOW Ruination's I'm afaird to try cause I haven't smoked a strong one like that for a few months now. May have to work my way up to those.

MortonMilo
03-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Smoked a tatuaje petite tatuaje the other night and it put me on my ass....3/4 of the way through my head was spinning and i ended up layed out naked on the bathroom floor sweating up a storm!

The Poet
03-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Now that you mention it, I did burn a 5 Vegas Relic I got from Jerry (Col. Kurtz) the other day which got me a bit wonky towards the nub.

Chemyst
03-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Yep, I'm working myself back into shape after a long
winter's nap.

Started out with a Nub Habano yesterday, but it was
a bit much. Today, went with a CAO America, which
was much better.

It won't matter in a few weeks. I'll be back to Pepins,
LFDs, Edge, etc. before long. Vacation comes up in
mid-April. Maybe a trip to Tampa to see the Sweetheart.

Chemyst :cool2:

acruce
03-20-2010, 08:32 PM
I smoked an Olivia series O maduro the other night and got a little dizzy . I found it strange because the natural line doesn't seem to bother me. Anyway after a chocolate donut and some milk I was OK.

JJG
03-20-2010, 08:55 PM
party short had me feeling pretty good this afternoon. don't know why, but these little guys have always given me a buzz.

Skywalker
03-20-2010, 10:03 PM
Nope!!!

I smoked in the garage all winter!!!:tu

colinb913
03-21-2010, 10:03 AM
Not at all. Thank god for my heated garage!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

postjack
03-21-2010, 10:36 AM
i'm always out of cigar shape. :) been smoking a few stogies a month for a little over a year, except for of course the recent colder months, and we actually had a much longer winter down south then we are used to.

anyway i have yet to smoke a full flavored cigar that doesn't leave me all clammy and pale halfway through. which is fine because full flavored cigars don't taste like anything to me anywho.

so I'll just stick with my Toranos and Vintage 1990's until my palette changes. Maybe one day I'll see what y'all do in those strong sticks. -(P

captain53
03-21-2010, 10:41 AM
Coming off of a long cold Ozark Mountain Winter and have noticed myself being a little out of shape with the very few early spring warm opportunities I have worked out on. But I plan to be back up to pressing some double ligeros by Memorial Day!:banger

tenbaseg
03-21-2010, 11:57 AM
Nope!!!

:tpd:

whodeeni
03-23-2010, 07:11 AM
:r:D:r Way To Go!

Coming off of a long cold Ozark Mountain Winter and have noticed myself being a little out of shape with the very few early spring warm opportunities I have worked out on. But I plan to be back up to pressing some double ligeros by Memorial Day!:banger

tx_tuff
03-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Nothing wrong with a little buzz. I smoke a LFD Air Bender Sunday with just a hint of a buzz so guess I'm doing good.

mcmoyer
03-23-2010, 02:30 PM
Smoked a tatuaje petite tatuaje the other night and it put me on my ass....3/4 of the way through my head was spinning and i ended up layed out naked on the bathroom floor sweating up a storm!

Relaxing smoke...huh?

:r

MortonMilo
03-23-2010, 03:07 PM
Relaxing smoke...huh?

:r

I gotta learn to take my time instead of smoking it all in one pull!

KenyanSandBoa
03-23-2010, 04:40 PM

Now that sounds like a good night. :r

I've found that I really have to keep a full stomach if I'm going to smoke something with a lot of kick or have multiple smokes in a day. But, now that you mention it, I should should pick up my "training" with fishing season here. :ss

Razorhog
03-23-2010, 05:31 PM
No head spinning or sweating, but an Oliva V had me running to the toilet. Nic zing makes my bowels shift into overdrive :ss

Smokin Gator
03-23-2010, 06:18 PM
Nope!!!

What winter!!!