PDA

View Full Version : This made me giggle a bit...

shilala
03-11-2010, 09:04 AM
In about ten minutes, I'm gonna grab one of these Cohiba Maddies that are ROTT, take it out to do some yardwork, bite the end off, light it with an old busted ebay lighter, and chew on it till it goes out from slobber.
It just struck me that despite all the cigar reading and stuff, I'm just not gonna get all that refined.
I suppose me and Marv ain't gonna be hitting the links any time soon.
I sure hope Major Captain Silly will still be my friend. :tu

kelmac07
03-11-2010, 09:06 AM
You go Scott!! :tu

shilala
03-11-2010, 09:12 AM
You go Scott!! :tu
You'll still be my bud, won't ya, you old hoghead? :D

Blueface
03-11-2010, 09:27 AM
What is wrong with that?
I do fine high end sticks while doing yard work all the time.
If I am going to smoke, good chit goes down first.:r

kelmac07
03-11-2010, 09:31 AM
You'll still be my bud, won't ya, you old hoghead? :D

Of course brother!! :r

shilala
03-11-2010, 09:47 AM
What is wrong with that?
I do fine high end sticks while doing yard work all the time.
If I am going to smoke, good chit goes down first.:r
It takes exactly one #46 Anejo to shovel the snow out of the driveway and scrape all the ice off everything. I'm awful about smoking through my "gotta try this" stuff. I'm always afraid I'll die and have all the good stuff sitting, and sofaman will get to smoke it all.
I'd like to at least make a dent before that sumbeetch gets all my smokes. :D

G G
03-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Sounds good to me.

shilala
03-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Sounds good to me.
Me and you and Mac can hang, Greg. We'll be like school in the summertime. :tu

MajorCaptSilly
03-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Of course I'll still be your friend. Don't worry if I treat you like "the help" when I'm with my refined, Keystone Light drinking friends.

MCS

KenS
03-11-2010, 09:59 AM
In about ten minutes, I'm gonna grab one of these Cohiba Maddies that are ROTT, take it out to do some yardwork, bite the end off, light it with an old busted ebay lighter, and chew on it till it goes out from slobber.
It just struck me that despite all the cigar reading and stuff, I'm just not gonna get all that refined.
I suppose me and Marv ain't gonna be hitting the links any time soon.
I sure hope Major Captain Silly will still be my friend. :tu

Sounds like a solid plan right there :tu

Kreth
03-11-2010, 10:07 AM
light it with an old busted ebay lighter
I would've been more impressed if you lit it with a wooden match struck off the porch railing... :r
Posted via Mobile Device

14holestogie
03-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Another good thing about doing yard work and slobberin all over them sticks is, when you come back in and the wife says, let me try that one....eeeewww, never mind. :D

shilala
03-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Of course I'll still be your friend. Don't worry if I treat you like "the help" when I'm with my refined, Keystone Light drinking friends.

MCS
Ahh. Relief.
I'll try to stay off the couch. :tu

Razorhog
03-11-2010, 10:19 AM
It takes exactly one #46 Anejo to shovel the snow out of the driveway and scrape all the ice off everything. :D

My motto has become "Life is too short for cheap/bad cigars". That takes it to a whole new level. Only issue I have with scenarios like that, is that I get distracted and do not experience the full joy potential of the cigar.

shilala
03-11-2010, 11:26 AM
My motto has become "Life is too short for cheap/bad cigars". That takes it to a whole new level. Only issue I have with scenarios like that, is that I get distracted and do not experience the full joy potential of the cigar.
True that. Easy fix though, just spark up another one. :tu

issues
03-11-2010, 11:46 AM

True that. Easy fix though, just spark up another one. :tu

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :tu

Darrell
03-11-2010, 11:49 AM
Those Maduros are kinda gross IMO, so do your worst. ;)

shilala
03-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Those Maduros are kinda gross IMO, so do your worst. ;)
It was freakin incredible, D. It didn't turn into the Cuban bouquet of burned rubbish and tires till the second half. :tu

leasingthisspace
03-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Your my hero Scott.
Posted via Mobile Device

tobii3
03-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
If I should die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my cigars to take...so no one else gets 'em...

:r

tx_tuff
03-11-2010, 01:08 PM
I agree, smoke what you like no matter what you are doing! I don't get the yard gar or dog rocket thing. If I don't really enjoy a cigar then I'm not smoking it, and it's for sure not going to take up space in my humidor!