PDA

View Full Version : this new guy had a Punch London Club Maduro

junkinduck
03-07-2010, 08:42 AM
I smoked this yesterday. I really enjoyed the size and flavor. It was sent in a sampler I purchased from csbrewfisher a couple of weeks ago. Could any one who has had one of these let me know what flavors I was enjoying. This was a nice smoke for working in the garage. The last third was very flavorfull, good thing I was in the garage and had a screw handy to nub this one.

You all will have to tolerate my questions as I go through the samplers a couple of the members sold me. I am trying to get what flavor profile I like. I am keeping a notebook which I tape the bands in and make a few notes on the different cigars.

Skywalker
03-07-2010, 08:51 AM
These are one of my gotos!!!

I enjoy these and the natural!!!

These are also super affordable!!!

Taste profile would be cocoa, coffee, and leather!!!:2

Razorhog
03-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Had one in natural last week - not bad! Punch is very consistent and a great low priced smoke. I like the Rothschild vitola too.

NCRadioMan
03-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Could any one who has had one of these let me know what flavors I was enjoying.

That would be impossible brudda. Only you can taste what you taste. As you smoke more cigars, you will start to recognize flavors that are familiar to you.

G G
03-07-2010, 10:59 AM
I love em.:tu

qwerty1500
03-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Punch London Club was the first box of cigars that I ever bought.

junkinduck
03-07-2010, 01:45 PM
That would be impossible brudda. Only you can taste what you taste. As you smoke more cigars, you will start to recognize flavors that are familiar to you.

I understand. I have seen people agree that a stick is spicy or has a particular profile. I just wondered where this fit in.